Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

+17
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
PaparizouForum
Panagiotis
Angry Master League Nerd
Gagi
Ruben
Derek
Tia
Kostas
Michi
TinaCZ
Jessica
Chris
Linen
stauroula96
Tedy
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

Post  Ivo Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 am

Hmm. Where can we vote? Or do we have to wait a few more days? smile
Ivo
Ivo
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> The Netherlands

http://septemberfans.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

Post  Labros! Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:30 am

Ivo wrote:Hmm. Where can we vote? Or do we have to wait a few more days? smile
Here: https://paparizou.forumotion.net/f69-paparizou-forum-interviews-helena Wink 
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivo Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 am

Thanks! The questions are nice, I'm sure Helena will love the top 20! Very Happy

EDIT: There's a typo in question 2, by the way. I guess it should be 'If so', rather than 'If not'? Wink
Ivo
Ivo
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> The Netherlands

http://septemberfans.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 pm

PaparizouForum wrote:Here are some really interesting sample questions from Miss KA (Rebecca) for all of you who are still undecided about what question you want to submit. You are free to use them or be inspired by them to formulate your own question.Very Happy

1) Why do you no longer sing songs from the Antique era on your live shows? Is this a copyrights matter, or do you do not like to sing them for another reason, such as due to bad memories or a dislike for them?

2) Υou've once said that people are being respectful when they tell their honest opinion to you, even if it is a critical one. How self-critical are you and how critical to you are the people around you? Do they dare to tell their honest opinion to you?

Still no one? ;-) just have to advertise them a bit again, would be curious for a reply big grin Few days ago another question came to my mind, but I've forgotten it...

It might be also interesting to ask her about unreleased songs, something like: when you record a new album, do you also record many songs which will remain unreleased afterwards, or does this happen rarely? Could you imagine to release such songs as bonus tracks some day? (possibly as soon as possible? big grin )

Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 pm

This is a good question Reb!!! Someone who didn't take part yet should submit it:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am

oh and Derek could combine it with his funkomatic question lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 am

Better not cause it will be too long :p
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 am

Ivo wrote:EDIT: There's a typo in question 2, by the way. I guess it should be 'If so', rather than 'If not'? Wink
That question is not mine, but I don't think it's a typo. Wink If she is planning to do a collaboration with a Swedish artist she will probably reveal his/her name but if she isn't she will answer to the second part of the question (who she would like to collaborate with) smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 am

Miss KA wrote:

Still no one? ;-)just have to advertise them a bit again, would be curious for a reply big grin  Few days ago another question came to my mind, but I've forgotten it...

It might be also interesting to ask her about unreleased songs, something like: when you record a new album, do you also record many songs which will remain unreleased afterwards, or does this happen rarely? Could you imagine to release such songs as bonus tracks some day? (possibly as soon as possible? big grin)

Ιf it wasn't for my notion that because I'm one of the organizers of this project, I should step back and not participate, I would either send a question about unreleased songs or about Antique songs being dismissed from her setlists over her latest solo material. But I'm not going to change my mind so we could either "entrust" this question to "Paparizou Forum" account (doesn't he/she count as a member too?lol!) or to a late entrant who is willing to ask one of these questions (very unlikely to happen).

Labros! wrote:
Ivo wrote:EDIT: There's a typo in question 2, by the way. I guess it should be 'If so', rather than 'If not'? Wink
That question is not mine, but I don't think it's a typo. Wink If she is planning to do a collaboration with a Swedish artist she will probably reveal his/her name but if she isn't she will answer to the second part of the question (who she would like to collaborate with) smile

I think that's what the entrant who submitted the question wants to know too. Perhaps he can enlighten us though.Keep Paparizouing! 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:30 am

@Derek: i was more intending to say that someone who overtakes this question should include your soul funkomatic part ;-)

Keep Paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:41 am

Miss KA wrote:
PaparizouForum wrote:Here are some really interesting sample questions from Miss KA (Rebecca) for all of you who are still undecided about what question you want to submit. You are free to use them or be inspired by them to formulate your own question.Very Happy

1) Why do you no longer sing songs from the Antique era on your live shows? Is this a copyrights matter, or do you do not like to sing them for another reason, such as due to bad memories or a dislike for them?

2) Υou've once said that people are being respectful when they tell their honest opinion to you, even if it is a critical one. How self-critical are you and how critical to you are the people around you? Do they dare to tell their honest opinion to you?

Still no one? ;-) just have to advertise them a bit again, would be curious for a reply big grin Few days ago another question came to my mind, but I've forgotten it...

It might be also interesting to ask her about unreleased songs, something like: when you record a new album, do you also record many songs which will remain unreleased afterwards, or does this happen rarely? Could you imagine to release such songs as bonus tracks some day? (possibly as soon as possible? big grin )

Some more:

-Out of all of your own songs, including Antique days, which 3 songs are your favourites and why?

- do you enjoy travelling? Is there a place abroad you would like to see finally or just once again? Do you like to go to museums?

- we know you love Pipi Longsock. What thing would you'd love to do but finally do not dare to do (Or just havn't dared yet) because everyone would think you are crazy? (this one is too similar to the secret desire question probably?)

C'mon, this is your chance to send your own video to Helena! lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 am

Reb... that lion should make you available to make an interview with Elena Wink 
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

- Do the hundreds of messages/ questions by Paparizou Forum to radio channels everytime you are interviewed bother you?

- if whatever you do wouldnt have any consequences, what would you do to a journalist asking you for your weight, marriage or pregnancy?

- what do you think of the best post thread, and do you know that the panda in your dressing room is a spy by obama? ( see my wall on fb if you dont understand big grin ) (actually I am even more curious to know what a spy by obama is doing in her dressing room... big grin )

Just kidding. Don't send that. lol!

Last edited by Miss KA on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 am

Very Happy Very Happy I would be curious to see her face when the best post question would be asked from her rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 am

Miss KA wrote:@Derek: i was more intending to say that someone who overtakes this question should include your soul funkomatic part ;-)

Keep Paparizouing!

Keep Paparizouing! 

Miss KA wrote:
Some  more:

-Out of all of your own songs, including Antique days, which 3 songs are your favourites and why?

- do you enjoy travelling? Is there a place abroad you would like to see finally or just once again? Do you like to go to museums?

- we know you love Pipi Longsock. What thing would you'd love to do but finally do not dare to do (Or just havn't dared yet) because everyone would think you are crazy? (this one is too similar to the secret desire question probably?)

C'mon, this is your chance to send your own video to Helena! lol!

If I wasn't altruistic I would assign you to ask at least 5 out of the 20 questions. Razz
Honestly I absolutely love all of your questions, we are pretty much on the same wavelength when it comes to questions we'd like to ask Helena (Horgu is asleep right? lol! - Dammit Akos is still awake and he'll ruin it for me frustrated  Joking.)
On a more serious note I hope someone will overtake your questions, even if he/she will be late. What's up Alyona, Tiago, Tsouvli, Elenaki, Desi, Mathyos, Gabimen, Kaly, Adriana, Javi, Sonya, Lorena, Gavin, Martin, Alexandra, Alastair, Lara, AlexP, Valeria, AlexPZ, Pandora, Mr.X, Nikos, Volkova, Brian, Redelvis and all the rest of you? Aren't you going to submit your own questions? You are free to use one of the above questions by Reb.Keep Paparizouing! Very Happy 

Miss KA wrote:- Do the hundreds of messages/ questions by Paparizou Forum to radio channels everytime you are interviewed bother you?

- if whatever you do wouldnt have any consequences, what would you do to a journalist asking you for your weight, marriage or pregnancy?

- what do you think of the best post thread, and do you know that the panda in your dressing room is a spy by obama? ( see my wall on fb if you dont understand big grin ) (actually I am even more curious to know what a spy by obama is doing in her dressing room... big grin)

Just kidding. Don't send that. lol!

rofl rofl rofl rofl BEST POST!!!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 am

awww... the best question!!! This should be included!!! seriously:D 
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Keep Paparizouing! @ Derek. I think there are many interesting questions she hasnt been asked yet. There are some really nice in the question thread, too, though. between 5 and 10 of them I really love, but I would love if there were more.

The one who asked if there will be a video for save me for example should replace his question, since the answer is already given (kind of).

Suggestions and Inspirations, collected from the last posts:

- Why do you no longer sing songs from the Antique era on your live shows? Is this a copyrights matter, or do you do not like to sing them for another reason, such as due to bad memories or a dislike for them?

- Υou've once said that people are being respectful when they tell their honest opinion to you, even if it is a critical one. How self-critical are you and how critical to you are the people around you? Do they dare to tell their honest opinion to you?

- It might be also interesting to ask her about unreleased songs, something like: when you record a new album, do you also record many songs which will remain unreleased afterwards, or does this happen rarely? Could you imagine to release such songs as bonus tracks some day? (possibly as soon as possible? big grin)

- I would also like to hear her opinion about photo shop edits, but I wouldnt really know how to formulate it, something like:  since public persons are always role models to young people, and having in mind this responsibility, do you like or mind if photos of you published in magazines are heavily edited, or do you prefer more natural pictures? How much influence have you got on such editing processes?

- We know that in early years you had a passion for directing. How much do you take part in the creation of your shows, photo shoots and music videos? Do you hold back and let the directors do their job, or do you bring in your own ideas? If so, which thing can we say of "this was Helena's idea", when we watch one of your videos or shows?

Last edited by Miss KA on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Kostas wrote:Another one really great movement!cheers
The only problem (for me only) is that even many times i have thought a lot of questions for her,in that period i haven't clear mind to think a really good one.I hope that in the next days i will think something,but even if this won't happen,i think many of you will have some great questions for her!

Svenskjäveln wrote:I cant come up with a good question, so I just write something down...

Spoiler:
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Finally I send my question, but I don't think it will be accepted because they are 3 questions technically ,but very correlate with each other
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am

Great, so we get some more questions soon? clap

If Andriana hasnt asked anything yet i had a question for her to Helena: "do you know that Andriana and Rebecca are actually 2 different persons?" lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:03 am

I already know Elena's answer Reb: "NO, you kidding me? :O" lol! 
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 am

Miss KA wrote:Keep Paparizouing! @ Derek. I think there are many interesting questions she hasnt been asked yet. There are some really nice in the question thread, too, though. between 5 and 10 of them I really love, but I would love if there were more.

The one who asked if there will be a video for save me for example should replace his question, since the answer is already given (kind of).

- Why do you no longer sing songs from the Antique era on your live shows? Is this a copyrights matter, or do you do not like to sing them for another reason, such as due to bad memories or a dislike for them?

- Υou've once said that people are being respectful when they tell their honest opinion to you, even if it is a critical one. How self-critical are you and how critical to you are the people around you? Do they dare to tell their honest opinion to you?

- It might be also interesting to ask her about unreleased songs, something like: when you record a new album, do you also record many songs which will remain unreleased afterwards, or does this happen rarely? Could you imagine to release such songs as bonus tracks some day? (possibly as soon as possible? big grin)

- I would also like to hear her opinion about photo shop edits, but I wouldnt really know how to formulate it, something like:  since public persons are always role models to young people, and having in mind this responsibility, do you like or mind if photos of you published in magazines are heavily edited, or do you prefer more natural pictures? How much influence have you got on such editing processes?

- We know that in early years you had a passion for directing. How much do you take part in the creation of your shows, photo shoots and music videos? Do you hold back and let the directors do their job, or do you bring in your own ideas? If so, which thing can we say of "this was Helena's idea", when we watch one of your videos or shows?

Miss KA wrote:

If Andriana hasnt asked anything yet i had a question for her to Helena: "do you know that Andriana and Rebecca are actually 2 different persons?" lol!

Akos Kirsch wrote:I already know Elena's answer Reb: "NO, you kidding me? :O" lol! 

Yeah, and together we make a undefeatable phantom, like they said for Snowden. Just to remain within the obama spy metaphers. lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:39 am

lol! lol! 
Go for it!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Miss KA wrote:

Last day! ;-)
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3