Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

The worst Helena's song!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The worst Helena's song!

Post  Chris on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 pm

10 years solo career , countless hits and 6 studio albums!
Among all them, which song do you believe that Helena shouldnt have included on her albums? or you find it very bad song?
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Besamiculo on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 am

This is my kind of thread.

ΟΚ will forever be my least favourite Elena song. It never clicked and I actually find it TERRIBLE.

Other:
Ποτέ σ' ένα αντίο (not very bad but definitely the worst on IL)
Δε θα 'μαι εδώ (definitely the 2nd worst Elena song)
Το 'χεις ή δεν το 'χεις (very annoying)
Φιλαράκια (other than the fact that it's to the fans, I don't see any appeal)
Πόσο μ'αρέσει (I do listen to it because I like to listen to the album in full but I will always and forever believe that it's the worst single she's ever released (unless she tops it in the future)
3 Is a Magic Number (terrible, the only unreleased song that I'm glad she never released)
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Chris on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 am

i dont like:

Katse Kala
Let's Get Wild
I Agapi Sou Den menei Pia Edo
Le Temps des fleurs (the worst)
3 is a magic number
Poso M'Aresi
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Lucas81 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:39 am

Not in order...

3 is magic number -  O.o
Carpe Diem & Voulez Vous- I don't know why but I don't like them
Ponthoi - What kind of music is it? I don't know...
Poso M'aresei - Not apropiate song for her, I think
To'his I dem to'his - is this music for her?
Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
Something about you - dislike
avatar
Lucas81
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 56
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Antique on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 am

@Lucas81 - Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
 OMG affraid affraid affraid 
avatar
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

http://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Antique on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am

Antique
-Adiko kai krima
  Solo
-Zise(Vive la vida loca)
-Somebody's burning(Put the fire out)
avatar
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

http://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Lucas81 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Antique wrote:@Lucas81 - Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
 OMG affraid affraid affraid 
EmbarassedEmbarassed I don't like them nothing... Sorry. Maybe my hear is damaged lol!
avatar
Lucas81
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 56
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Radiowave on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 pm

I won't write about songs from last album, because I still need some time to 'taste' them well.
My less favourite songs are:
Can't Help Falling in Love, Smooth Operator - I wish she never covered these 2, they are boring as hell.
Poios (2012 version) - too simple, just like copy-paste ballad, however, the old version is great
Filarakia - yeah, too sweet and sometimes boring
Galana - I just don't like the music, but lyrics and the idea of this song are great
Seven Days - I like it sometimes.
Fos - too childish, but it's OK since it is a song for a Barbie movie

That all doesn't mean that I don't like these songs, these are just my less favourite
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Antique on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:46 pm

It's alright Very Happy I was too surprised to know that someone doesn't like them. Personally I find them 2 of the best songs from Alli mia fora/Blue love, especially Kardia mou , including the fact that lyrics are written by Elena & music by Toni smile
avatar
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

http://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  LephTerrysSavvinidis on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:46 pm

O.K. This is it

Η ΖΗΛΙΑ ΜΟΝΑΞΙΑ
VOULEZ VOUS?
ΑΓΑΠΗ ΣΑΝ ΛΗΣΤΕΙΑ
ΤΟ 'ΧΕΙΣ Ή ΔΕΝ ΤΟ 'ΧΕΙΣ
ΣΙΓΑ, ΨΙΘΥΡΙΣΤΑ
ΖΗΣΕ
ΟΥΤΕ ΚΙ ΕΣΥ
ΒΡΕΧΕΙ ΦΙΛΙΑ
ΜΕΣΗΜΕΡΙΑ
ΟΤΙ ΑΞΙΖΕΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΙ ΣΤΙΓΜΕΣ
YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE / ΤΥΨΕΙΣ
avatar
LephTerrysSavvinidis
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 77
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Derek on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

Lucas81 wrote:Not in order...

3 is magic number -  O.o
Carpe Diem & Voulez Vous- I don't know why but I don't like them
Ponthoi - What kind of music is it? I don't know...
Poso M'aresei - Not apropiate song for her, I think
To'his I dem to'his - is this music for her?
Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
Something about you - dislike

"Siga Psithirista (Pothi)" and "To'hi I den To his" isn't just music, it's GREAT music (especially the former). I think "something about you" is such an awesome sweet little track. I have a soft spot for it, because it has a very characteristic early 00s sound to it and lyrics co-written by Helena!
"Kardia Mou" and "Pes Mou" (and basically most of the tracks on "Alli Mia Fora") have a pretty old-fashioned sound and not so finely produced (unlike the tracks on the previous Antique albums) so I can see why you don't like them a lot.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Lucas81 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 am

Derek wrote:
Lucas81 wrote:Not in order...

3 is magic number -  O.o
Carpe Diem & Voulez Vous- I don't know why but I don't like them
Ponthoi - What kind of music is it? I don't know...
Poso M'aresei - Not apropiate song for her, I think
To'his I dem to'his - is this music for her?
Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
Something about you - dislike

"Siga Psithirista (Pothi)" and "To'hi I den To his" isn't just music, it's GREAT music (especially the former). I think "something about you" is such an awesome sweet little track. I have a soft spot for it, because it has a very characteristic early 00s sound to it and lyrics co-written by Helena!
"Kardia Mou" and "Pes Mou" (and basically most of the tracks on "Alli Mia Fora") have a pretty old-fashioned sound and not so finely produced (unlike the tracks on the previous Antique albums) so I can see why you don't like them a lot.

Maybe I should have been in silent...
avatar
Lucas81
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 56
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Derek on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 am

Lucas81 wrote:
Derek wrote:
Lucas81 wrote:Not in order...

3 is magic number -  O.o
Carpe Diem & Voulez Vous- I don't know why but I don't like them
Ponthoi - What kind of music is it? I don't know...
Poso M'aresei - Not apropiate song for her, I think
To'his I dem to'his - is this music for her?
Kardia mou & Pes mou - two of the worst Antique's songs
Something about you - dislike

"Siga Psithirista (Pothi)" and "To'hi I den To his" isn't just music, it's GREAT music (especially the former). I think "something about you" is such an awesome sweet little track. I have a soft spot for it, because it has a very characteristic early 00s sound to it and lyrics co-written by Helena!
"Kardia Mou" and "Pes Mou" (and basically most of the tracks on "Alli Mia Fora") have a pretty old-fashioned sound and not so finely produced (unlike the tracks on the previous Antique albums) so I can see why you don't like them a lot.

Maybe I should have been in silent...

confused
If you don't enjoy dialogue this can be an option. I only felt like telling my own opinion, I didn't want to impose my opinion on you. Once you've read my opinion you have every right to a)think it's indifferent to you, b) it's plain bullsh*t, c) agree with it, d)agree with some aspects of it and disagree with others.Wink That's how message boards/forums work. As long as everyone expresses themselves politely there's no point in getting offended by someone else's opinion.Keep Paparizouing!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Dadii_x3 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Ok...for me, the worst is definetly POSO M'ARESEI. I hate this song, I can't help it. frustrated

The others that I don't like are:

MR.PERFECT - I've never liked it No
DEN ALLAZO - I don't like this style of her songs at all! Actually I don't like this whole album (except for An isoun agapi and some others.)
LE TEMPS DES FLEURS
POIOS 2012 version - booooring.
OTI AKSIZEI EINAI OI STIGMES
PARADEIGMATOS XARI
TO XEIS I DEN TO XEIS - WTF??!
And I can't belive that someone here said that ''Pes mou'' is the worst Antique song :affraid:This song is actually my favourite by Antique. ♥️
avatar
Dadii_x3
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 295
<b>Location</b> Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  LephTerrysSavvinidis on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:38 pm

I hate myslef for telling that

Poteraiothta: Axizei, Zise
Yparxei Logos: Parapono Aimovoro, You set my heart on fire, Typseis, Mi fevgeis, Fos
The Game of Love: Voulez Vous?
Vrisko to logo na zo: Agapi san listeia
Gyro apo T' oneiro: Filarakia, Siga-psithirista
Ti Ora tha vgoume?: Poso m' aresei, oute ki esy, vrexei filia, mesimeria, mi mou eksigeis
avatar
LephTerrysSavvinidis
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 77
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst Helena's song!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum