Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Nikos on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 pm

The album debuted at number 2 on the Greek Albums Chart.
avatar
Nikos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 298

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:05 am

Good debut, but it's a shame she could not reach the #1.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Maybe later.
Anyway .... well done

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

very good position! can i find somewhere the ifpi chart site?
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Here you are:

http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

TOTV deserve the #1
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

TOTV

Post  Ruben on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 pm

IFPI Greece

TOTV stills at #2 

http://www.clickatlife.gr/ifpichart/mousiki
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

TOTV gets the #1 in its 3rd week!!

http://ifpi.gr/charts_en.html
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 pm

good clap 

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Radiowave on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm

super!Keep Paparizouing! 
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Derek on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Totally deserved, happy for her!!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Mr. X on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm

IFPI Greece

TOTV #1
avatar
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

2013- Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?

Post  Chris on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 pm

avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 am

Week 26/2013

TOTVG #2

The album stills strong on the Ifpi Charts.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:19 am

Ruben wrote:Week 26/2013

TOTVG #2

The album stills strong on the Ifpi Charts.
more succesful album than "Iparhi Logos" & "VTLNZ"
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Derek on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 am

Chris K wrote:
Ruben wrote:Week 26/2013

TOTVG #2

The album stills strong on the Ifpi Charts.
more succesful album than "Iparhi Logos" & "VTLNZ"

More successful in what sense? Iparhi Logos and VTLNZ were both certified platinum and they were released back in a day when records by popular artists would still sell a few thousand copies in Greece...TOTV has not even even gone gold yet, let's be patient and not rush into conclusions. But this album admittedly has a lot of potential.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Iparhi logos spent more than 80 weeks on chart and had a great chart run, peaking at #1 for several weeks so... It's too early to state that.
Anyway, TOTV is doing very very well, and I hope it will get a certification after summer, at least.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm

The chart run of TOTV is simply amazing so far. She stole the #1 position to Mihalis, who is a really big competitor Very Happy 
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Ruben wrote:The chart run of TOTV is simply amazing so far. She stole the #1 position to Mihalis, who is a really big competitor Very Happy 
this is perfect news!!!!!Keep Paparizouing! 
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Labros! on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Official IFPI Top-75 Albums Sales Chart
Week 29/2013
#1 Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Another week at #1?? Tha's awesome:clap: 
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

cheers cheers well done! It's not a wonder though. Great album!!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Radiowave on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Wow!! Great cheers Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am

still #1 !! great album , indeed! i dont remember if the same happened with VTLNZ or not
but in 1-2 years then we can say if its Helena's best album till now
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Labros! on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Official IFPI Top-75 Albums Sales Chart
Week 30/2013
#3 Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Labros! on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Official IFPI Top-75 Albums Sales Chart
Week 31/2013
#5 Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Labros! on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Official IFPI Top-75 Albums Sales Chart
Week 34/2013
#10 Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Labros! on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Official IFPI Top-75 Albums Sales Chart
Week 35/2013
#5 Ti Ora Tha Vgoume?
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:17 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:50 am

Big drop this week. She needs a new single in a Greece right now.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:16 am

I'm sure that it will come next month probably. I mean a new single.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I'm sure that it will come next month probably. I mean a new single.
maybe "Den Thelo Allon Iroa"
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Derek on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:00 pm

So far EMI Greece acts like "Ti Ora Tha Vgoume" is a failed product that they couldn't care less about. The album's chart run shows the opposite. I wonder what's going on. Unless they've stopped promoting it because they want to focus on the promotion of the english language album when it's released, they are just bloody amateurs. make cherry ketchup
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:59 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Kostas on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Derek wrote:So far EMI Greece acts like "Ti Ora Tha Vgoume" is a failed product that they couldn't care less about. The album's chart run shows the opposite. I wonder what's going on. Unless they've stopped promoting it because they want to focus on the promotion of the english language album when it's released, they are just bloody amateurs. make cherry ketchup
Couldn't agree more with you.I expected much more promotion about an album that surely is one of the best,if not the best Greek album that period.Ok,i know that it's difficult to have such a big promotion as some years ago(for example VTLNZ had even a TV promotion,advertisement on streets(posters),a great tour e.t.c),but some basic facts surely could had been.Generally,i really wonder which song of the album have really promoted all of this time(in Greece)?I don't listen so much radio that period but even ''Ena lepto'' didn't made the success that personally i expected to have.For me at least one more single have to be promoted(maybe ''Then thelo allo iroa'' that it seems to be the next)cause it's a pity an album that,it is generally agreed i think,have such good songs not to have the recognition from a bigger part of the people(and not only from fans).
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ramin Moran [Bosley] on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:51 am

The testement of the album will be proven when the award season comes around.

I think 2014 will be Helena's biggest years at the MAD VMA's.
avatar
Ramin Moran [Bosley]
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 359
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

http://fansofmelodifestivalen.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Derek on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 am

Kostas wrote:
Derek wrote:So far EMI Greece acts like "Ti Ora Tha Vgoume" is a failed product that they couldn't care less about. The album's chart run shows the opposite. I wonder what's going on. Unless they've stopped promoting it because they want to focus on the promotion of the english language album when it's released, they are just bloody amateurs. make cherry ketchup
Couldn't agree more with you.I expected much more promotion about an album that surely is one of the best,if not the best Greek album that period.Ok,i know that it's difficult to have such a big promotion as some years ago(for example VTLNZ had even a TV promotion,advertisement on streets(posters),a great tour e.t.c),but some basic facts surely could had been.Generally,i really wonder which song of the album have really promoted all of this time(in Greece)?I don't listen so much radio that period but even ''Ena lepto'' didn't made the success that personally i expected to have.For me at least one more single have to be promoted(maybe ''Then thelo allo iroa'' that it seems to be the next)cause it's a pity an album that,it is generally agreed i think,have such good songs not to have the recognition from a bigger part of the people(and not only from fans).
So far this album has received acclaim from the audiences and there is consensus among fans that it has a lot of potential. EMI Greece has not even done what's essential to promote it which is to send the TV ad to major TV stations (Labros once reported that he saw it on MAD TV and we have not heard about this ad since...) and upload it on youtube, to fund a 2nd video for the album (it's already scandalous that her first proper single release in Sweden; Save Me went without a music video), among many other things... And we have many other reasons to be dissatisfied with EMI Greece's work so far but let's not get into that now, maybe you'll know more about it when the time comes...
All I know for a fact is that I'm so NOT going to buy anything Helena will release through this company in the future, unless they start showing a bit more respect to all the fans, particularly to those who have sweat blood to promote Helena and their product as a result.eat this
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

72
ΠΑΠΑΡΙΖΟΥ ΕΛΕΝΑ
ΤΙ ΩΡΑ ΘΑ ΒΓΟΥΜΕ
MINOS-EMI/UNIVERSAL
060253742306

56

17
1
2013_25
DOWN
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm

IFPI Chart
#43
http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_el.html

i just cant believe that album isn't certified at least gold jet
avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Mr. X on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Very good!! But what certifications has the album?? The album is on the list 20 weeks....
avatar
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Derek on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Mr. X wrote:Very good!! But what certifications has the album?? The album is on the list 20 weeks....
I doubt EMI Greece has even bothered awarding it a certification. They must be super occupied promoting Pantelidi's new album now!make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup 

Gosh I wish she would join a small record company or establish her own one day. All these companies couldn't care less about her or her fans. It's all about the money! I seriously doubt I will ever buy another product released by EMI Greece.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Chris on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Derek wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Very good!! But what certifications has the album?? The album is on the list 20 weeks....
I doubt EMI Greece has even bothered awarding it a certification. They must be super occupied promoting Pantelidi's new album now!make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup 

Gosh I wish she would join a small record company or establish her own one day. All these companies couldn't care less about her or her fans. It's all about the money! I seriously doubt I will ever buy another product released by EMI Greece.
Another record label Helena could sign in is Cobalt Music. But........??
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Gagi on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:48 pm

avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Besamiculo on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm

So the IFPI site has now removed the certifications column. disbelief make cherry ketchup 
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Ruben on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Besamiculo wrote:So the IFPI site has now removed the certifications column. disbelief make cherry ketchup 
Well, no surprise... Nobody was getting a certification so better to remove an empty column from the table.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 - Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (Album)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum