Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide

2 posters

Go down

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide Empty "Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide

Post  PaparizouForum Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am

Hi guys!
Make sure you follow our "Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute on facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide during the weekend! All status updates from Friday Sept.13 to Sunday Sept. 15 will be dedicated to Helena's Swedish comeback single! Make sure you like & share our posts! #saveme #thisisansos
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide Empty Re: "Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide

Post  Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 am

it's sad that the song failed on Swedish market. But let's dont give up. hope the new single will be better and manage to be played by radios.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide Empty Re: "Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide

Post  PaparizouForum Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend reaches its climax tonight! Make sure you tune into our page https://www.facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide to feel the rhythm of "Save Me (This is an SOS)" for a few more hours! Follow, like & share!

"Save Me (This is an SOS)" tribute weekend on Paparizou Forum's FB page facebook.com/HelenaPaparizouWorldwide 12350510
Artwork made by Paparizou Forum moderator; Panagiotis. Reviews compiled by Paparizou Forum moderator; Derek.
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Well done! Almost i stayed tuned
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 am

Helena's official FB page and Lionheart's FB page have posted Paparizou Forum's banner made by Panagiotis with information compiled by Derek.Keep Paparizouing! 
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down