Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

+45
kavliaris23
Dadii_x3
Hana
Lucy
Gerly
Miss KA
angiekok
panospower13
Volkova
Anne
mconstanta
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Alexandra
Siranos
nikosbr
arinze
kristinaz
ossini
Marinos
theo
Jovanna<3
Efi Thodi
Panagiotis
ellinoula
Mr. Dolce
Angry Master League Nerd
gamze
Lara
Linen
Martako!
Miranda
Stephen
Stathis
pop_art
samiamiditsi
Besamiculo
Deniz
Labros!
ralukamarya
Greekgirl87
Derek
Tiago
TinaCZ
Radiowave
Moldienut
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Greek artist/s would you like Helena to duet with?

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left14%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 14% 
[ 19 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left21%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 21% 
[ 28 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left5%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 5% 
[ 7 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left1%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 1% 
[ 2 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left7%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 7% 
[ 10 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left8%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 8% 
[ 11 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left4%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 4% 
[ 5 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left6%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 6% 
[ 8 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left7%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 7% 
[ 10 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left2%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 2% 
[ 3 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left6%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 6% 
[ 8 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left14%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 14% 
[ 19 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_left3%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Bar_right 3% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 134

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Empty Re: Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 am

Derek wrote:His songs are OK but he is very predictable on stage and he hasnt shown that he's got what it takes to be a real star.There is very tough competition right now and there is other newly established artists that have done many more steps forward than Giorgos.Btw that's just a personal opinion.It's just that I dont think every composer should be a singer also.

Yes, of course but we can't forget that he has a good and very pleasent voice
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 3 Empty Re: Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

Anna Vissi for me smile

Well I think his voice is kinda good smile
Lucy
Lucy
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 199
<b>Location</b> Northampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am

Anna Vissi =))
I don't know so many other Greek singers although I've heard some songs from a few that I don't remember the name of and they were kind of good. =))
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadii_x3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 pm

arinze wrote: in my opinion a duet with a male singer would be much better than with a female one whoever it is.

why do you think like that?? scratch you think that duet with a femal singer wouldn't be succesfull or what..?
Dadii_x3
Dadii_x3
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 295
<b>Location</b> Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 am

Why not Kalomira? They are great friends
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 am

Nick Markakis wrote:Why not Kalomira? They are great friends

I think both could be good smile Kalomira sounds great I really love her songs smile
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Hana wrote:
Nick Markakis wrote:Why not Kalomira? They are great friends

I think both could be good smile Kalomira sounds great I really love her songs smile
thats exactly what i said!!! Keep Paparizouing!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Dadii_x3 wrote:
arinze wrote: in my opinion a duet with a male singer would be much better than with a female one whoever it is.

why do you think like that?? scratch you think that duet with a femal singer wouldn't be succesfull or what..?
Well, in my opinion male-female duets are much more successful in the history of music. I don't have a clear explanation of this but probably it's chemistry or something like that. Just think: can you name a lot female duet's songs that are great? As for me, I can't ... correct me if I'm mistaken

arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 pm

arinze wrote:
Dadii_x3 wrote:

Well, in my opinion male-female duets are much more successful in the history of music. I don't have a clear explanation of this but probably it's chemistry or something like that. Just think: can you name a lot female duet's songs that are great? As for me, I can't ... correct me if I'm mistaken

i think this is a good example of a female duet thats actually quite good: lady gaga and beyonce- telephone
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 am

I think it can be very successful with a female duet just as long as the song is well written.
She has done duets with quite many male singers so I think it's time for her to make a duet with a female singer smile
Lucy
Lucy
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 199
<b>Location</b> Northampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 am

Lucy wrote:I think it can be very successful with a female duet just as long as the song is well written.
She has done duets with quite many male singers so I think it's time for her to make a duet with a female singer smile

i think that would be nice, but as you say the song have to be well-written. hopefully her future duet with whoever it might be, will not be a ballad, cause i'm not really the ballad-type-of girl Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 am

I really like balads!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm

she bares all the beauty of her vocal range when singing ballads ( especially in greek ) , regarding the duets I think is way much better and visually stonger when sing M+F

ps: Gaga and Beyonce its quite fair example of two females success though Very Happy but don't forget what a huge impact on world pop culture they both have so it might be a kind of exception
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Siranos wrote:she bares all the beauty of her vocal range when singing ballads ( especially in greek ) , regarding the duets I think is way much better and visually stonger when sing M+F
Yeah, and it's hard for me to imagine two female singers singing a love ballad ... it would make a strange impression on me. Most ballads are made for solo singing I think because there should be a somewhat intimate experience in them that can't be shared with another singer.
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm

arinze wrote:
Siranos wrote:she bares all the beauty of her vocal range when singing ballads ( especially in greek ) , regarding the duets I think is way much better and visually stonger when sing M+F
Yeah, and it's hard for me to imagine two female singers singing a love ballad ... it would make a strange impression on me. Most ballads are made for solo singing I think because there should be a somewhat intimate experience in them that can't be shared with another singer.

true ..thats like a sort of single confession or something very intimate , we have quite common points of view Keep Paparizouing!
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  kavliaris23 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

with sakis rouvas... The performance on stage will be amazing!
kavliaris23
kavliaris23
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 4
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  altrig2004 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 am

Anna Vissi for sure!!!
altrig2004
altrig2004
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  thebest20 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 am

With Mihalis Hatzigiannis!!!!!!
thebest20
thebest20
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 66
<b>Location</b> athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I'd also like her to have a new duet with Nikos Panagiotidis in Antique's style:)
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

i would like to see colalborations and songs duets with Rouvas,Tamta,Melisses,Claydee,Midenistis,Eleni Foyreira,Mazonakis
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3