Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

+45
kavliaris23
Dadii_x3
Hana
Lucy
Gerly
Miss KA
angiekok
panospower13
Volkova
Anne
mconstanta
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Alexandra
Siranos
nikosbr
arinze
kristinaz
ossini
Marinos
theo
Jovanna<3
Efi Thodi
Panagiotis
ellinoula
Mr. Dolce
Angry Master League Nerd
gamze
Lara
Linen
Martako!
Miranda
Stephen
Stathis
pop_art
samiamiditsi
Besamiculo
Deniz
Labros!
ralukamarya
Greekgirl87
Derek
Tiago
TinaCZ
Radiowave
Moldienut
49 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Greek artist/s would you like Helena to duet with?

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left14%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 14% 
[ 19 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left21%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 21% 
[ 28 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left5%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 5% 
[ 7 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left1%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 1% 
[ 2 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left7%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 7% 
[ 10 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left8%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 8% 
[ 11 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left4%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 4% 
[ 5 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left6%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 6% 
[ 8 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left7%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 7% 
[ 10 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left2%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 2% 
[ 3 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left6%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 6% 
[ 8 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left14%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 14% 
[ 19 ]
Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_left3%Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Bar_right 3% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 134

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Empty Re: Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

Post  Moldienut Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:03 am

Good point. To be honest I don't know besides you.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Empty Re: Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 am

Horgu, Reb, Tali, Tsouvli and the guys from Frikipedia (they LOVE Efi)
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm

I would join too Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Mart! wrote:
Moldienut wrote:A Thodi forum is a good idea.

but who would join?
me bounce
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  ossini Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

She definitly should do a duett with Michalis Hatzigiannis!! They would sound amazing together!! Both have very incomparably great voices, there would be unbelievable chemistry!!
ossini
ossini
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 am

of course!!!!xaxaaxax :sir: having fun
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 am

If a Thodi forum is set up, at least the spam concerning her is in one place so I won't have to look at it. rofl rofl rofl
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  kristinaz Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Female Elli Kokkinou
Male: Nikos Kourkoulis
kristinaz
kristinaz
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 am

Wikipedia wrote:Since March 2009 Efi Thodi makes television appearances claiming that she discovered a special spiritual power inside her that enables her to help and heal people. She also claimed that she had seen divine visions

OMG Efi is a X-Men!!! affraid affraid How we didn't said about that?
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm

it would be great to listen to the new album of Antique in the future ! I'm missing it so much
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 am

Mart! wrote:

but who would join?

OVER 9000 people! Keep Paparizouing!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  nikosbr Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 am

Christos Dantis.
nikosbr
nikosbr
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 am

I think she could duet with many artists. First of all with Sakis Rouvas,and also Anna Vissi. But i would like to see her (i don't know if they match) with Michalis Xatzigiannis! In a sensual ballad like Michalis writes. One last thing. During the MAD VMA you noticed that when Xristos from the group Melisses won an award,he dedicated to Elena (along to others). It sheemed they matched! (more than Onirama at least) Can you imagine them in stage??? They are the same mad!!!!!!
Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Sakis Rouvas, of course. I wonder why they haven't recorded a duet yet.
And it seems to me a good laiko song with Notis Sfakianakis would be great! Her voice just suits such songs very well.
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm

arinze wrote:Sakis Rouvas, of course. I wonder why they haven't recorded a duet yet.
And it seems to me a good laiko song with Notis Sfakianakis would be great! Her voice just suits such songs very well.
help me! omg
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
arinze wrote:Sakis Rouvas, of course. I wonder why they haven't recorded a duet yet.
help me! omg

Sfakianakis chmm.... ? his surname sounds quite drastic to me , I'd change that lol!
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Sakis and Martakis Wink
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Siranos wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
help me! omg

Sfakianakis chmm.... ? his surname sounds quite drastic to me , I'd change that lol!
Siranos, what do you mean saying this?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

arinze wrote:
Siranos wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
help me! omg

means that he didn't like his surname...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
arinze wrote:
Siranos wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
help me! omg

means that he didn't like his surname...
What's wrong in his surname? Quite typical Greek surname I think, isn't it? There are a lot of surnames that have more letters as far as I know
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

a part of his surname reminds me one commonly used english word thats all Wink

back to topic I wanted her duetting with Onirama so my dream came true yet Keep Paparizouing!
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

imagine her doing a duet with Kalomoira!!!! Very Happy
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 am

VickyLouiseNicolaou, in my opinion a duet with a male singer would be much better than with a female one whoever it is.
p.s. your name is very "unusual" in positive meaning of the word if it's real of course
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am

why thank you!!! Very Happy its actually my full name!! lol!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:53 am

It seems your parents didn't waste their time choosing a name for you! What about a shorter version?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 am

that is shorter, my first name is victoria but instead i put vicky!!! lol!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

"Victoria" looks interesting in Greek characters because it is a Latin name, don't you think so?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 am

yea, i agree!!! lol!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 am

Frankly speaking, I "envy" everybody who speaks this beautiful language because I'm trying to learn it by myself
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

you should really learn it smile its amazing!!! Very Happy
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 am

I felt in love with it at first sight (ερωτεύτηκα τι φταίω) due to Helena's music. Actually, it's not easy to do it having no practice at all. Though I have a basis
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am

yeah true!! smile its the same with me...i wanna learn swedish but i havent had any practice at all!!! dislike
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 am

May be you should try to find someone from Sweden here....though it's not easy at all as it turned out ....but the best way is to go there of course. But if I was you, I would never preferred Sweden to Cyprus probably even for all of the world's money!
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Cool i have this book which teaches u swedish but the only problem is is that i cant pronounce the words!!!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:17 pm

that's my problem also... I can't pronounce words, because there isn't any pronunciation guide
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm

eimaste krima :( is anyone in here who is swedish willing to help us with the pronunciation??
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  mconstanta Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

with SAKISS!!! they perfectly matchhh!!! they are the best in Greece and they would really make such a cute couple Embarassed no seriously their voices much !! if they ever duet, the song will break every award that's for sure!! date
mconstanta
mconstanta
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 13
<b>Location</b> cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

anna vissi, as she is one of my fav singers from greece! Cool
Anne
Anne
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 109
<b>Location</b> Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

arinze wrote:May be it will help you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_phonology
thankuuuuuuuu so much!!!!! Very Happy Keep Paparizouing!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am

With Mixalis Xatzigiannis <3
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Greek artists you would like Helena to duet with - Page 2 Empty duet

Post  panospower13 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:56 am

i think with tamta!! gia sou!
panospower13
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  angiekok Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 am

a duet with tamta will be great
angiekok
angiekok
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:10 am

I don't think any of them would like to duet with Elena, because she would outshine them. Especially Tamta, Deva and Vishy
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 am

Adonis Remos and Hristos Dantis.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Kostas Martakis and/or Sakis Rouvas will be great =)
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 am

They could sing this together

In the future (after Elena gets international) she could do a couple of songs (like an EP) only with duets with Sabanis Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am

He needs to evolve more as an artist (if he is actually capable of doing that).At this point he is left far behind Elena and many other Greek singers (males and females) in terms of voice/stage presence/character/songs.He's better off as a composer though!He's actually very talented in that area!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 am

Derek wrote:He needs to evolve more as an artist (if he is actually capable of doing that).At this point he is left far behind Elena and many other Greek singers (males and females) in terms of voice/stage presence/character/songs.He's better off as a composer though!He's actually very talented in that area!

Well I only know a few songs sung by him and I really like them. In terms of composition, any Elena fan can say that he his amazing. Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 am

His songs are OK but he is very predictable on stage and he hasnt shown that he's got what it takes to be a real star.There is very tough competition right now and there is other newly established artists that have done many more steps forward than Giorgos.Btw that's just a personal opinion.It's just that I dont think every composer should be a singer also.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next