Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

translations for the magazine (MTV inteview)

+7
Tiago
gamze
sonya
Panagiotis
Akos Kirsch
samiamiditsi
Miss KA
11 posters

Go down

translations for the magazine (MTV inteview) Empty translations for the magazine (MTV inteview)

Post  Miss KA Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 pm

anyone wanting to translate this?

it's from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ευχαριστώντας το MTV Greece για την υποψηφιότητά της και το κοινό για την ανάδειξή ως Best Greek Act ανάμεσα σε καλλιτέχνες όπως οι Matisse, Monika, ProfessionalSinnerz και Onirama, «πολύ αξιόλογους και πολύ διαφορετικούς», αισθάνεται πολύ χαρούμενη που θα εκπροσωπήσει την ελληνική pop σκηνή στην Ευρώπη.

Στις 5 Νοεμβρίου, στο Βερολίνο, «θα πάει να παρακολουθήσει μία πολύ μεγάλη μουσική γιορτή» και θα συναγωνιστεί με τους υπόλοιπους 21 νικητές από τα κατά τόπους MTV για το βραβείο Best European Act. Η ανάδειξη του αγαπημένου Ευρωπαίου καλλιτέχνη εναπόκειται στο κοινό του MTV, το οποίο έχει τη δυνατότητα να ψηφίσει στην ιστοσελίδα [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] «Όποιος είναι υποψήφιος, είναι σαν να έχει πάρει το μισό βραβείο. Απλά κάποιος θα το πάρει μαζί του σπίτι», ανέφερε αφοπλιστικά.

Επιθυμεί να φτάσει στην πεντάδα επειδή το αξίζει και όχι με το ζόρι. «Εάν δεν το αξίζω δεν θα φτάσω», τόνισε. Αυτό που περιμένουμε από την Έλενα Παπαρίζου, είναι ένα δεύτερο international album. «Μέσα μου πάντα υπάρχει η σκέψη για ένα δεύτερο international album και θέλω να υπάρχει χρόνος για να το δουλέψω. Υπάρχουν κάποιες ιδέες που συζητάμε με τη Sony… Εύχομαι τα Europe Music Awards να με βοηθήσουν», προσέθεσε.

Δισκογραφικά νέα

Έχει αρχίσει να ηχογραφεί τη νέα της δισκογραφική δουλειά, που αναμένεται να κυκλοφορήσει στις αρχές του 2010, ενώ σχεδιάζει να απέχει από τις live εμφανίσεις. Θα τη συναντήσουμε ξανά στην περιοδεία της, όπως μας ενημέρωσε, που θα ξεκινήσει το καλοκαίρι.

Επέλεξε να ξεκουραστεί, όπως όταν κυκλοφόρησε και το δίσκο «Βρίσκω το λόγο να ζω», θέλοντας να το απολαύσει… «όσο πιο καλά περνάω, τόσο πιο καλό και το αποτέλεσμα», παρατήρησε.

Σε παραγωγή Γιάννη Δόξα, θα περιλαμβάνει κομμάτια του Γιώργου Σαμπάνη και της Ελεάνας Βραχάλη. Στην ενορχήστρωση για μία ακόμη φορά ο Nicolas Olausson και ο Τόνι Μαυρίδης. Θα είναι ένας δίσκος, όπως η Έλενα που έχουμε συνηθίσει;

Στο προηγούμενο άλμπουμ τόλμησε ορισμένες μικρές αλλαγές στο ηχόχρωμα. Βέβαια, οι ήχοι του Τόνι και του Nicolas, όπως ανέφερε, «βγάζουν έναν ήχο ανάλογο με το χαρακτήρα μου. Αυτό μου θυμίζει την Έλενα έτσι, η Έλενα αλλιώς. Πάντα με βοήθεια τους στίχους και το πως τα εκφράζω». Αλλά θα είναι pop, καθώς … «είμαι pop».

Κεφάλαιο Eurovision

Αποκλείει μία τρίτη συμμετοχή, αλλά... «μπορεί κάποια στιγμή να έγραφα ένα κομμάτι». Ίσως κάποια στιγμή τη δούμε σε θέση παρουσιάστριας, αλλά πολύ αργότερα. Στο διαγωνισμό των MTV EMA θα συναντήσει έναν άλλο γνώριμό μας από τη Eurovision, τον Dima Bilan. «Έχει κάνει πολύ αξιόλογες δουλειές και πριν και μετά τη Eurovision», τόνισε.

Διεθνής καριέρα

«Κάνω καριέρα στην Ελλάδα και με αυτό το πράγμα είμαι πολύ ευχαριστημένη… είμαι πολύ χαρούμενη που με αγαπούν οι Έλληνες και αυτοί που με έχουν ακούσει στη Σουηδία», ανέφερε η Έλενα Παπαρίζου, τονίζοντας πως είναι πολύ δύσκολο να κάνει ένας καλλιτέχνης διεθνή καριέρα, καθώς πρέπει να έχει τη βάση του στο εξωτερικό.

Είχε την τύχη, όπως παρατήρησε, κάποια κομμάτια της, όπως το My number one, το The night in our soul και το Mambo να ακουστούν στο εξωτερικό. «Επειδή ορισμένα κομμάτια κυκλοφορούν σε χώρες του εξωτερικού δε σημαίνει ότι ένας καλλιτέχνης κάνει διεθνή καριέρα», παρατήρησε.

Χωρίς να έχει μεγάλη ιδέα για τον εαυτό της, νιώθει την ανάγκη να έρχεται πολύ κοντά στον κόσμο. «Όχι μόνο επειδή θέλει ο κόσμος, έχω εγώ ανάγκη τον κόσμο να τον έχω κοντά μου…».

Δεν θέλησε να αναφερθεί σε προσωπικά θέματα, τονίζοντας πως δεν έχει ξεπεράσει ακόμη το θάνατο του πατέρα της. «Ο κόσμος που έχει χάσει έναν πολύ δικό του άνθρωπο καταλαβαίνει… όταν έχει πένθος, έχει πένθος. Κι εγώ ακόμη δεν το έχω ξεπεράσει. Άρα φαντάζεστε ποια είναι η απάντησή μου, τελεία».

Από την πλευρά μας, να ευχηθούμε καλή τύχη στην Έλενα Παπαρίζου και για όσους επιθυμείτε να υποστηρίξετε την υποψηφιότητά της στα MTV EMA, ακολουθήστε το σύνδεσμο:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

translations for the magazine (MTV inteview) Empty Re: translations for the magazine (MTV inteview)

Post  samiamiditsi Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 pm

I can translate it later in the evening if you can wait a little bit.... Embarassed
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

translations for the magazine (MTV inteview) Empty Re: translations for the magazine (MTV inteview)

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Sure just take your time
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Ah ok then! Wink Keep Paparizouing!
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am

Couldn't make you wait... BIG grin
Here it is:

"Thanking the MTV Greece for her candidacy and the public for voting her as Best Greek Act among artists such as Matisse, Monika, Professional Sinnerz and Onirama, "highly qualified and very different", she feels very happy to represent the Greek pop scene in Europe.

On November 5, in Berlin, she "will go to attend/watch a great music festival" and will compete with 21 other winners from the local MTV Award for Best European Act. The nomination of the favorite European artist rests at the audience of MTV, who can vote on the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Whoever is a candidate, it's like as if he/she has taken half the prize. Simply someone will take it home with him" she said 'disarmingly'.

She wants to reach the quintet because she merits it and not by force. "If I do not deserve it I will not get it" she said. What we expect from Helena Paparizou, is a second international album. "In me there is always the thought for a second international album and I want to have time to work on it. There are some ideas we are talking over with Sony ... I hope that the Europe Music Awards will help me" she added.

New recording news:

She has begun to record her new album, due to be released in early 2010 and plans to refrain from live performances. We will meet her again on tour, we are informed, which will begin this summer.

She chose to rest as [happened] when she released the album "Vrisko to logo na zo", because she wants to enjoy it..."The better I spend my time, the best the result is [/gets]" she noted.

In the production of John Doxas, [the new disk] will include songs by George Sabanis and Eleana Vrachali. The orchestration again will be conducted by Nicolas Olausson and Toni Mavridis. Is it going to be an album, like the Ellena we are used to?

In the previous album she dared some small changes in timbre. Of course, the sounds of Tony and Nicolas, as she said, "reach a sound similar to my character. It reminds me of 'Elena so, Elena otherwise'. Always with the help of the lyrics and the way I express them. But [the disk] will be pop, as...'I am pop' ".

Chapter Eurovision:

She rules out [the possibility of] a third contribution, but ... "maybe sometime I may write a song". Perhaps one day we could see her as a presenter, but much later. In the competition for MTV EMA she will meet another acquaintance from Eurovision, Dima Bilan. "He has done some excellent work before and after Eurovision», she noted.

International career:

"My career is in Greece and for this I am very happy ... I am very happy to be loved by the Greeks and by those who have heard me in Sweden", said Elena Paparizou, stressing that it is very difficult for an artist to make an international career as he/she must be based abroad.

She was lucky, as she noted, that some of her songs, such as My number one, The light in our soul and Mambo were heard abroad. "Because some songs are heard abroad [this] does not mean that an artist makes an international career," she noted.

Without [having] a high opinion of herself, she feels the need to come very/too close to people. "Not only because people want it, [it is me that] I need to have the people near me"....

She didn't want to talk about personal issues, stressing that she hasn't surpassed yet the death of her father. "People that have lost a very close relative can understand... when someone griefs, [he/she] griefs. And I still have not got over it. So you can imagine what my answer is, period".

From our side, we wish best luck to Elena Paparizou and for those who wish to support her candidacy at the MTV EMA, follow this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE END....Hope it's good...

having fun
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:25 am

Thanks! Yeah it's good
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 am

be thankful guys! (i didn't thank her because i can read geek Keep Paparizouing! )
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sonya Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:59 am

Thank you so much for the great translation!!!
sonya
sonya
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 299
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:24 am

Ok ok...just a translation... lol!
Thanks anyway.... Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 am

thank you so much!!!! cheers cheers cheers clap clap clap cheers cheers cheers
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:22 am

You are welcome.... Wink
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  gamze Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks a lot for the translation
gamze
gamze
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 740
<b>Location</b> in yucelland

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:06 am

Thanks Antónia Very Happy

Elena is amazing. Always so down to earth Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Panagiotis wrote:be thankful guys! (i didn't thank her because i can read geek Keep Paparizouing! )

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I thought it was Greek??? rofl

Thanks so much!!

She said she "was pop" sounds interesting...
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  J Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

thanks it's great!
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Kisses to all... kiss

@ Zore-riot: Beijos de Grécia... welcome smile
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

samiamiditsi wrote:Kisses to all... kiss

@ Zore-riot: Beijos de Grécia... welcome smile

Obrigado smile Outro para ti Akos Favourite
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  qwasyxerdfcvtzghbn Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 pm

yeah it's great thank you so much!
qwasyxerdfcvtzghbn
qwasyxerdfcvtzghbn
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 62

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 am

Thanks for the translation ! Great work !
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down