Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

PAPARICIOUS AWARDS 2009

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PAPARICIOUS AWARDS 2009 YES OR NO

68% 68% 
[ 21 ]
32% 32% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 31

Re: PAPARICIOUS AWARDS 2009

Post  Brian Phillip on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 am

Derek wrote:Yes but only under certain circumstances.If it's a repetition of the previous awards then it's a big fat NO but if more people co-operate this time and dont just expect everything from 4-5 people as usual then I am the first who is willing to contribute!
Btw the "awards ceremony" should be a lot different this year.Last year it was organized in such a simple way that Reb was posting an award after the other and we had only like 30 secs to congratulate each winner...I almost got dizzy and didnt even remember the winners!This year it should be like the Academy awards with 1 host and many people presenting each award."Like here are the nominees...and the awards goes to XY...the next award will be presented by SZ who's got a little speech for us etc..." just to make it more exciting and to have as many people as possible participate.What do you guys think?

I really like that idea Derek!

And i voted yes, just because they're really fun! lol! Keep Paparizouing!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 am

Nick Markakis wrote:Well, i voted no because this forum were created in mid-year, and it would be weird to have a 2009-second-half award, but i recognize it would sound too football to have a 2009-10 awards (even with Champions League berths and relegation)

lol! lol! lol!

Most of us are here from last forum and we can count the things that we did in the other forum rofl

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 am

zore_riot wrote:
Nick Markakis wrote:Well, i voted no because this forum were created in mid-year, and it would be weird to have a 2009-second-half award, but i recognize it would sound too football to have a 2009-10 awards (even with Champions League berths and relegation)

lol! lol! lol!

Most of us are here from last forum and we can count the things that we did in the other forum rofl

True, I was brand new on the other forum lol! and good luck with that!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 am

Phillip wrote:
zore_riot wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

True, I was brand new on the other forum lol! and good luck with that!

You are one in a thousand Razz
And this forum is the continuation of the last one, so we shouldn't count it as a different one. It's just an upgrade... so if we didn't do the upgrade you would still vote for half year because that was when you registered. It happened to me last year for example,,,

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Derek wrote:Yes but only under certain circumstances.If it's a repetition of the previous awards then it's a big fat NO but if more people co-operate this time and dont just expect everything from 4-5 people as usual then I am the first who is willing to contribute!
Btw the "awards ceremony" should be a lot different this year.Last year it was organized in such a simple way that Reb was posting an award after the other and we had only like 30 secs to congratulate each winner...I almost got dizzy and didnt even remember the winners!This year it should be like the Academy awards with 1 host and many people presenting each award."Like here are the nominees...and the awards goes to XY...the next award will be presented by SZ who's got a little speech for us etc..." just to make it more exciting and to have as many people as possible participate.What do you guys think?

well this way of presenting them sounds nice but as we have like 20 categories we will need 20 presenters. and those need to keep the deadline and need to be there at the presentation. I'm not so sure if this will really work out. it's a lot of trouble to organize as well and I haven't got enough time to look out for presenters like this. and believe me, I know how difficult it is to make people keep a deadline for Helena projects.

IF it's done, it will be done by a jury. the jury members can't participate in the awards of course.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Miss KA wrote:

well this way of presenting them sounds nice but as we have like 20 categories we will need 20 presenters. and those need to keep the deadline and need to be there at the presentation. I'm not so sure if this will really work out. it's a lot of trouble to organize as well and I haven't got enough time to look out for presenters like this. and believe me, I know how difficult it is to make people keep a deadline for Helena projects.

IF it's done, it will be done by a jury. the jury members can't participate in the awards of course.
do you mean that 5 members for example will choose the most funny member etc etc?

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Miss KA wrote:

There should be like 5 juries for 5 categories then, because i'm certain that some memebers of the jury in case there is only won jury, deserve an awards. So we should do few categories so it's easier to do.

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 am

zore_riot wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

There should be like 5 juries for 5 categories then, because i'm certain that some memebers of the jury in case there is only won jury, deserve an awards. So we should do few categories so it's easier to do.

Different juries for different categories sounds like a good idea. Like people who KNOW they won't win funniest because they never even try to be funny will be the people in the jury or maybe the jury for each category can be after the nominees are announced I don't know but overall that sounds like a really good idea.

The only down side is, it's only making the organization process A LOT harder, and it's already hard enough as it is.

We could always organize it as a bunch of polls in the forums it self and just have people figure the nominees the vote for them via poll. Keep Paparizouing!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 am

That was like we done last year and it didn't went very well

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 am

zore_riot wrote:That was like we done last year and it didn't went very well

Well it sounded good lol!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 am

zore_riot wrote:That was like we done last year and it didn't went very well

yes, last year it was really not the best
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 am

this year it will be much better

Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;  ;-)
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 am

Are we just waiting till it's been a year to do it again?
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:23 am

well last year we made them in January so I think we will them this year also make in January
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm

If you guys make the awards you will have more juries as nominees rofl

But good luck Keep Paparizouing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

zore_riot wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

good idea but lot of organization. then we don't only have to look for people sending in their speeches right in time but also for all juries to vote right in time... believe me, that weill be hard.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am

Miss KA wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

good idea but lot of organization. then we don't only have to look for people sending in their speeches right in time but also for all juries to vote right in time... believe me, that weill be hard.
I think that the 2nd part of what you said will be easier than the first because everyone will be fascinated !!!

Coming soon! It's huge!
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 am

How many categories would we have?? We could make it so that there will be jury who picks 2 candidates for every category and then a run-off election. So it would be similiar to last year but if it's with less candidates at each category it would better maybe
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am

I think there should be the followin categories:
-Male poster of the year
-Feale poster of the year
-Funniest member
-Most contributor-With a special thanks to everyone

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 am

zore_riot wrote:I think there should be the followin categories:
-Male poster of the year
-Feale poster of the year

-Funniest member
-Most contributor-With a special thanks to everyone
do you mean best member of the year?

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:13 am

ellinoula wrote:How many categories would we have?? We could make it so that there will be jury who picks 2 candidates for every category and then a run-off election. So it would be similiar to last year but if it's with less candidates at each category it would better maybe

no, that would make it even worse in my eyes.

I'm still against another award presentation anyway.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 am

well since somehow it's still not in progress i think we should forget it now. I always liked it but it's not like it was before I think so we should forget it. Last time something happened and now this -actually great idea - can't survive as I see.
So yeah maybe there shouldn't be another one.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:33 am

I know how you feel but it's so much fun the awards that i's sad that we don't do them

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

It would be so much havoc, specially for Reb

It's just not worth it, but it's not a big deal.

We always have other Paparicious Forum Projects to look forward to!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I think maybe the best is to ignore them for now.

besides we have the contribution system now which is a bit like this, too.

an alternative to the paparicious awards (which could be called paparicious awards, too) is what anyone suggested already when we created them:

a jury will come together and this jury gives every active member an award for what she/he has done. it can be funny or serious, doesn't matter! we could have an award show then and everyone would be satiesfied at the end (I hope so lol!)
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 am

Instead of a jury it would be easier if each member had to give an award to another member. One member would be allocated another member like in the christmas presents and there would be a big cerimony award in the next paparicious day! Very Happy

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:34 am

zore_riot wrote:Instead of a jury it would be easier if each member had to give an award to another member. One member would be allocated another member like in the christmas presents and there would be a big cerimony award in the next paparicious day! Very Happy

in general this idea is very good but I don't know if everyone will be able to think of something. for example tehre are members who deserves an award but not for one big thing but for 100s of little things which are hard to be said in words. that#s easier for a group of people then than for one only!
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 am

But how would we organize it? Through PM?

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 am

i can create a special section on the forum which is only accessible for the jury
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 am

I agree 100% with that method then Very Happy

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:56 am

Can I be in the jury?

Coming soon! It's huge!
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

I would like to be in the jury too!
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 am

Miss KA wrote:I think maybe the best is to ignore them for now.

an alternative to the paparicious awards (which could be called paparicious awards, too) is what anyone suggested already when we created them:

a jury will come together and this jury gives every active member an award for what she/he has done. it can be funny or serious, doesn't matter! we could have an award show then and everyone would be satiesfied at the end (I hope so lol!)

I actually like that because it wouldn't be to much work just a throw together of contributers. Keep Paparizouing!
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I like this idea Tiago and Reb! Very Happy

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Panagiotis wrote:Can I be in the jury?

Only the Moderators are in the jury.You are too young Keep Paparizouing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Evil or Very Mad I am too young? I am 14...! (But I keep looking young... LOOL) ok then..

Coming soon! It's huge!
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I wish I was 14 again bounce bounce

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Why? (Oh... Don't answer.. we will go off-topic)

Coming soon! It's huge!
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Panagiotis wrote:Evil or Very Mad I am too young? I am 14...! (But I keep looking young... LOOL) ok then..
you're 13!
big grin
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Radiowave wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:Evil or Very Mad I am too young? I am 14...! (But I keep looking young... LOOL) ok then..
you're 13!
big grin
In almost 1 month I will be 14!

Coming soon! It's huge!
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 am

Miss KA wrote:I think maybe the best is to ignore them for now.

Sounds interesting.
But one suggestion.It shouldnt be either funny or serious.I think it should have a serious side to it (and preferrably a funny side as well) no matter what because imagine everyone's speech being serious and stuff and when it comes to someone else's award the speech about him/her has only a funny side to it that it turns out to be quite offensive for that member if every other speech or award is only a tribute to the activity of our fellow members!
But I like the idea a lot! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top