Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Helena make an international career?

+29
Tedy
Pandora
altrig2004
nikosbr
J
Giannis
NatalieNatalie
Volkova
Vyborg Rocket
Miss KA
Siranos
Lara
gabimen
Angry Master League Nerd
arinze
Jovanna<3
Stathis
pop_art
Besamiculo
angiekok
Martako!
Tiago
Moldienut
Derek
TinaCZ
Panagiotis
Radiowave
Akos Kirsch
Labros!
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you think that Helena can make an international career now?

Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_left44%Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_right 44% 
[ 28 ]
Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_left41%Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_right 41% 
[ 26 ]
Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_left14%Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Bar_right 14% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 63

Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Helena make an international career?

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 am

I think she can, but won't be one of the megastars. What is even better for her because suits her more.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Can Helena make an international career? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Helena make an international career?

Post  Derek Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Nick Markakis wrote:I think she can, but won't be one of the megastars. What is even better for her because suits her more.

I wouldn't want her to loose her identity by singing generic songs or provocative and meaningless lyrics so I would never want her to be a "mega star" like Britney or Rihanna either.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

I voted for the second....But i'm not sure that she wants to make this step....
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am

Voted for "of course she can".
But I also wanted to vote for if she try hard.. Because she have both the voice and look to get an international career. But that isn't going to take only 24 hours. She is already known in many countries and have much help of that if she is going to try an international career.
If she not being an a new, original "lady gaga" with a lot of stupidity. Then she might get a international career fast, but no fan would like that..

And about catchy songs. A catchy song can be good but some times it isn't so great either. Would we even listen to Lady Gaga if she didn't have these catchy song she have? Gaga's voice isn't the perfect for not catchy songs. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:39 pm

zore_riot wrote:How old was Fergie when she became famous worldwide?
How old was Gwen Stefani when she became famous as a solo act, with music totally different from her previous?

Nothing is impossible. She is 28.

Also Anatacia and J.Lo became famous at 29.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Maybe it would be easier to do a career if you are a little bit younger.
But if you really want, and can do an international career. You can do it if your 28, 30, 38, 50 to..
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Radiowave wrote:Second. I believe that she can, but people forgotten her a bit. She needs a new great singgle in English, good promo, video and album.
Absolutely agree with you!!
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3