Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now!

+6
Gagi
Labros!
Linen
alene
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
10 posters

Go down

PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now! Empty PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now!

Post  Miss KA Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Version 2 from February 2012; new cover, similar to the one above but with "more helena".

includes 3 more interviews (Frida, Sweden 2000/Omikron, Cyprus 2001/Nitro 2011) and biography update;
WITHOUT Parizeion/Magic Wood/Dreams unlighted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (click right and "save target as...")

20 MB

alternate cover [baby tiger version] available - ask for HQ if you want it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now! Empty Re: PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now!

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks!!!smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now! Empty Re: PARIZ - the ultimate Paparizou Fan Book - Version 2.0 available now!

Post  alene Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Akos Favourite thank you so much! I love the cover!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 pm

tack Keep Paparizouing!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Awesome! Keep Paparizouing!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 pm

you're welcome. if these things about eurovision are true [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there will be a new update soon Keep Paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

i really like the first one Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Couldn't save it in opera, stupid thing. But in Chrome it worked. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 am

WHAT CAN I SAY?
WHAT AN AMAZING JOB HAVE YOU DONE!! cheers bravo bravo
Awesome artworks, great bio update, gotta love the fact that all the interviews are gathered in one place. Hm.. what else is there to say? party
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 am

Derek wrote:WHAT CAN I SAY?
Awesome artworks, great bio update, gotta love the fact that all the interviews are gathered in one place. Hm.. what else is there to say? party

thanks Derek. I wasn't so sure about the quality of the update, but I didn't want to get closer to Helena's separation and her depression etc so it turned out to sound quite "emotionless", but i didn't want to do it differently. So for now I guess it's ok, with the next update I might change it a little. at first I wanted to ask you to look over it and to add soemting if you want to, because your last chapter was great, too, but then I decided against it as it was just a little update of the biography as I am still waiting for bigger news to do version 3.0 in a few months.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 am

It's Great Reb Keep Paparizouing! Thanks a lot!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 am

Kypris Athina wrote:
Derek wrote:WHAT CAN I SAY?

thanks Derek. I wasn't so sure about the quality of the update, but I didn't want to get closer to Helena's separation and her depression etc so it turned out to sound quite "emotionless", but i didn't want to do it differently. So for now I guess it's ok, with the next update I might change it a little. at first I wanted to ask you to look over it and to add soemting if you want to, because your last chapter was great, too, but then I decided against it as it was just a little update of the biography as I am still waiting for bigger news to do version 3.0 in a few months.

I see, however next time don't hesitate to contact me for suggestions, additional help, etc... if you need it. But honestly it doesn't look like something really important is missing. It's very comprehensive and informative! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks. Anyway, for the next update again then. The update is time was quite small, when we have more things happening its worth 2 people's efforts.

Then we can also check again the old text if we have more infos there or add anyting i forgpt this time. I also need to add few little things from newer interiews about her earlier life. For example her illness while performing at fever.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Will someone upload it on filehosting sites as I can't open it.Thanks in advance.
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 am

Kypris Athina wrote:Thanks. Anyway, for the next update again then. The update is time was quite small, when we have more things happening its worth 2 people's efforts.

Then we can also check again the old text if we have more infos there or add anyting i forgpt this time. I also need to add few little things from newer interiews about her earlier life. For example her illness while performing at fever.

Keep Paparizouing!

Armenian wrote:Will someone upload it on filehosting sites as I can't open it.Thanks in advance.

I think you will need to install adobe reader to open the file.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Everything is OK with adobe reader I just can't open the page to save the file.
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Armenian wrote:Everything is OK with adobe reader I just can't open the page to save the file.

Have you tried with another browser? If so and the problem persists, let me know and I'll request Reb's permission to upload it on a file hosting service. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Armenian wrote:Everything is OK with adobe reader I just can't open the page to save the file.

Did you click with your right mouse button on it? Because this should work. Click right button and choose 'save target as...' in the window which appeared.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm

I must get a pdf-reader.

I open it with Opera right now still even if I have it on the computer. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down