Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

+16
AntoniaP
camvhi01
Gagi
MNMINAGE
Stathis
AlexPz
Miss KA
Jessica
Kostas
Chris
TinaCZ
Panagiotis
Labros!
María_Spain
Samuel
Derek
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Empty Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  Derek Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 am

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Wtt310
Click here to open artwork (made by Panagiotis) in full size: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img401/3071/wtt3.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD and make sure that you post as many tweets as you can (=more than 1) once the clock strikes 21.30 including "Helena Paparizou" and the 2 hashtags. 1 tweet might not be enough to make Helena a worldwide trend! Keep Paparizouing!

Some ready tweets that you can copy and paste:
Helena Paparizou is the real winner of #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
Helena Paparizou & David are the real winners of #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
Helena Paparizou deserved to be there tonight #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
Helena Paparizou & David deserved to be there tonight #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
We want Helena Paparizou back on #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
We want Helena Paparizou & David back on #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
We want Helena Paparizou back on Swedish #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack
We want Helena Paparizou & David back on Swedish #tv4letsdance #BringHelenaBack

------

Avatar and signature for you to use in every forum you are registered!!

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Signature1yd.th
Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Av310

-About the signature, is supposed to be linked to THIS TOPIC, OR the related topic you 've created in the forum you usee them Keep Paparizouing!
-No credit required.

To add the linked image as signature, paste this code in the box we change our signatures:
Code:
[URL=http://paparizou.forumotion.net/t4133-attention-friday-april-20th-2130-greek-time-sign-in-your-twitter-profile-to-make-helena-a-worldwide-trend-and-protest-over-let-s-dance-elimination-click-here-to-read-instructions#153171][IMG]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2725/signature1yd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited by Derek on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  Samuel Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

I have some "personal" thoughts about this..

When we are doing this, I hope people here do as many as they can. It is needed. If we only makes one each it will not go into world trends. We all should maybe think of around 20 each. Of course there is probably some that doesn't want to do so many, but at least two or three then? But as you maybe know, if you tweet the same you will not be able to send the tweet. But if you want to write many tweets in one minute you must be prepared to write. If you write this tweet once: "hey". You then will not be able to write the same thing again after just some seconds. But you can write "hey_" and maybe next time you can write "_hey" and next time "_hey_". (With _ I mean space.)

I think it is also important to make it 21:30 and not 21:40. So if you have time 21:30 and want to do it. Do it 21:30 and no other time. I believe we must have around 100 tweets in one minute to get it up on world wide trends.

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I have some "personal" thoughts about this..

When we are doing this, I hope people here do as many as they can. It is needed. If we only makes one each it will not go into world trends. We all should maybe think of around 20 each. Of course there is probably some that doesn't want to do so many, but at least two or three then? But as you maybe know, if you tweet the same you will not be able to send the tweet. But if you want to write many tweets in one minute you must be prepared to write. If you write this tweet once: "hey". You then will not be able to write the same thing again after just some seconds. But you can write "hey_" and maybe next time you can write "_hey" and next time "_hey_". (With _ I mean space.)

I think it is also important to make it 21:30 and not 21:40. So if you have time 21:30 and want to do it. Do it 21:30 and no other time. I believe we must have around 100 tweets in one minute to get it up on world wide trends.

+1 Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:10 am

Now that this thread is everywhere in the forum I guess everyone will pay attention to it lol!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 am

lol! Keep on sharing it people!! Share also with friends and family!

Plus, someone to share it @HelenaPaparizouClub?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 am

Panagiotis wrote:Plus, someone to share it @HelenaPaparizouClub?
Well, it's you who made the artwork, so... big grin But of course I can do it, too smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

Please do it Keep Paparizouing!
(if that's the problem, you can mention my name, even though it's not necessary..)
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:57 am

Avatar and signature for you to use in every forum you are registered!!

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   Signature1yd.th

-About the signature, is supposed to be linked to THIS TOPIC, OR the related topic you 've created in the forum you usee them Keep Paparizouing!
-No credit required.

Avatar | Signature | Promotional Artwork

Last edited by Panagiotis on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:58 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I have some "personal" thoughts about this..

Thanks for these thoughts. I've updated the initial post prompting members to post as many tweets as they can including the 3 requirements!

Labros! wrote:Now that this thread is everywhere in the forum I guess everyone will pay attention to it lol!

clap clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 am

First post updated!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:02 am

Great job Pano. Btw I suggest we all switch our avatars to the one you made Pano.
Is it possible to add a small sign that we are referring to Greek time? Because a lot of people might confuse it for "local time". Thanks in advance.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 am

done

I 've made it 150x150, otherwise I couldn't write anything on it! Hope it's ok if for two days 150x150 avatars are allowed Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 am

Thank you very much, Pano Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 am

You 're welcome!
So let's change our signatures and avies! smile
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:09 am

Panagiotis wrote:done

I 've made it 150x150, otherwise I couldn't write anything on it! Hope it's ok if for two days 150x150 avatars are allowed Keep Paparizouing!

PERFECT!! THANKS A LOT!

Btw look at my brand new avatar. I love it! big grin

Why don't you get a copy of it too? lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:14 am

Done ;)

------

ATTENTION EVERYONE
To add the signature WITH LINK (as it is supposed to be used), the paste this code where we change our signatures:
Code:
[URL=http://paparizou.forumotion.net/t4133-attention-friday-april-20th-2130-greek-time-sign-in-your-twitter-profile-to-make-helena-a-worldwide-trend-and-protest-over-let-s-dance-elimination-click-here-to-read-instructions#153171][IMG]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2725/signature1yd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
!!!!!!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 am

Why my avatar is smaller than yours? I don't understand it scratch
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 am

I don't know. Try to put the link in the field "Link to an off-site..." or however it's called ;) Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:53 am

Panagiotis wrote:I don't know. Try to put the link in the field "Link to an off-site..." or however it's called ;) Keep Paparizouing!
Thanks! Wink
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 pm

First post updated with some ready tweets that you can copy and paste Keep Paparizouing!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Thanks a lot Labros!! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Labros! wrote:First post updated with some ready tweets that you can copy and paste Keep Paparizouing!
What?? Where?? confused
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh! Thank you very much, Labros Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 pm

What's the point of these tweets? It's not that they will return to the competition for any other than the last episode!!! I believe that if we want to show our dissapointment over their elimination and express support to our girl those tweets should be differente.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

TinaCZ wrote:What's the point of these tweets? It's not that they will return to the competition for any other than the last episode!!! I believe that if we want to show our dissapointment over their elimination and express support to our girl those tweets should be differente.
so can u exlain what do u mean in details? This is a good and smart idea to unite Helena's name worldwide
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm

First of all i want to say an honest sorry from all of you because i want to write some thoughts that maybe are a little tired of you after all of what were written in the closed topic and i don't know where to write them,but please,do me this favor to write them and after if you want delete them or take them to the closed topic.After the discussion between Akos,Pitbull and Derek i want to point out some things.Firstly,it really hurts me that i read about the worst fans of a greek artist,it's really unfair to put all the fans in the same measure and judge them in the same way.Vandi's fans,as i think Panagiotis said didn't close their forum only for theirs singer career,but for many other and more important reasons.From the other hand,i don't know anyone from the community of the Helena's fans but from what i saw all of these months here,i don't think that they are people who don't respect the other's opinion(and i'm expierenced enough to believe it).Only a few months ago we were discussing about the Helena's plans and what we have to do to push her to have better choices in her career,as a conclusion i don't think we are ''sheeps'' that don't have their own opinion or an ''army'' of directed fans that make the orders of someone.And to close that part if you want to improve something for me is not a solution to abandon it.About the project you made for me its useful it depends from the way you will be active.If you try to promote her with an easy way without extravagant tweets like ''shouting'' ''you are not fair,bring her back etc'',i believe it's not something bad,maybe it will be a promotion and an encouragement for her,but from the other hand if someone believes that ''Let's dance'' is the most important thing in her career or it's a very big unjustice what happens,because in the end she gots off due to people who voted,for me is out of logic,after all it's a game nothing more.Except of that of course i respect everyone's opinion.Personally i can't take part because i don't use social networks.Sorry if i was tiring,but i would't like to keep all of these only for me.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

@Kostas i agree with you about LD and you did well that you wrote your thoughts..Ok, it is just a show..if Helena would win the 1st prize i think it would not change sth at her career...she's already known and beloved by Swedish people now and i suggest to focus on her music career from now and on..cause the most important things are the new album and summer tour..whatever happened, it passed away and time cant come back unfortunately..if we ask Helena the same i'm sure that hapiness excitness and dissapoinent are the feelings inside her..but she hasnt complaints..so the same we must do.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Paparizakias wrote:
TinaCZ wrote:What's the point of these tweets? It's not that they will return to the competition for any other than the last episode!!! I believe that if we want to show our dissapointment over their elimination and express support to our girl those tweets should be differente.
so can u exlain what do u mean in details? This is a good and smart idea to unite Helena's name worldwide

it is a good idea. I never said it is not. what I mean is that the tweets shouldn't include "we want Helena back" because it's not gonna happen. they rather should include that we're dissapointed that she had to leave the show. but feel free to tweet what u want just as I'll tweet what I want.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't know if i can do it.
It depends on the time i get home.
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

We have explained it, that it's not possible to happen of course, but it's the shortest way (words-wise) to express our disagreement.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Labros! wrote:First post updated with some ready tweets that you can copy and paste Keep Paparizouing!

They are great, thanks Labro!

We know she won't return to the competition even by publid demand. Basically it's an indirect way of showing both Helena and the Swedish people that a) Helena didn't deserve to be voted off. Demonstrating about it a week later makes an even bigger impact than the day after her elimination. b) She's still relevant in Sweden and she shouldn't give up her effort to return to the Swedish music scene.

Right now making her a TT by using these hashtags sounds a lot more relevant to me than using hashtags like #WestillloveyouHelena or something similar. We can attempt to make her TT by using such hashtags at any given time. But now it's all about Let's Dance. Every Friday millions of Swedes tune in to watch this show and a lot of them go on twitter to comment and tell tell their opinion on the contestants. What if they all came across this TT? Wouldn't it make a bigger impact when they'd realize Helena would no longer dance in the show than a TT about how much her fans love Helena? Wink

Kostas wrote:First of all i want to say an honest sorry from all of you because i want to write some thoughts that maybe are a little tired of you after all of what were written in the closed topic and i don't know where to write them,but please,do me this favor to write them and after if you want delete them or take them to the closed topic.After the discussion between Akos,Pitbull and Derek i want to point out some things.Firstly,it really hurts me that i read about the worst fans of a greek artist,it's really unfair to put all the fans in the same measure and judge them in the same way.Vandi's fans,as i think Panagiotis said didn't close their forum only for theirs singer career,but for many other and more important reasons.From the other hand,i don't know anyone from the community of the Helena's fans but from what i saw all of these months here,i don't think that they are people who don't respect the other's opinion(and i'm expierenced enough to believe it).Only a few months ago we were discussing about the Helena's plans and what we have to do to push her to have better choices in her career,as a conclusion i don't think we are ''sheeps'' that don't have their own opinion or an ''army'' of directed fans that make the orders of someone.And to close that part if you want to improve something for me is not a solution to abandon it.About the project you made for me its useful it depends from the way you will be active.If you try to promote her with an easy way without extravagant tweets like ''shouting'' ''you are not fair,bring her back etc'',i believe it's not something bad,maybe it will be a promotion and an encouragement for her,but from the other hand if someone believes that ''Let's dance'' is the most important thing in her career or it's a very big unjustice what happens,because in the end she gots off due to people who voted,for me is out of logic,after all it's a game nothing more.Except of that of course i respect everyone's opinion.Personally i can't take part because i don't use social networks.Sorry if i was tiring,but i would't like to keep all of these only for me.
Thanks you very much for your opinion in bold letters! Thanks for acknowledging that. Some people tend to forget that we have all been critical of Helena in various occasions before and none of us (perhaps with one exception only cherry na na ) praises Helena the whole time. We just dislike spite and negativity, different opinions are more than welcome, this should have been clear to everyone by now. smile

Now when it comes to your opinion on this project, if I'm perfectly honest with you, I think no criticism should be allowed about this project in this particular thread and at this very moment because there was enough time for anyone to raise objections in the past few days and at this point we should only stick to discussing how we are going to go about promoting this event and spreading the word (at least those of us who will participate). Nevertheless I can tell you have posted this opinion only to express your point of view and no spite is intended so thanks for that.
I bet we will try to keep our tweets simple and polite, besides there is nothing extravagant about our hashtags. We have no intention to sound desperate or fanatical and obviously we all know this is not the end of the world. It's just a goal that will be fun to reach (which is hard) and see what kind of impact it would create. Maybe Helena will find out she has become a worldwide Trend and tweet us back that she appreciates our messages of support and will work hard to make her Swedish comeback work. Who knows? smile
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 am

Tomorrow around 21.00 (Greek time) make sure you go on Facebook and twitter and start posting status updates/tweets with Panos's promo artwork prompting your friends to post their tweets when the clock strikes hh.30! Some might be aware of this project already but forget about it so they should be reminded once again a few mins before and not at the very last minute.

I've already contacted a lot of twitter users in Sweden who complained about this outcome last Friday and all HP fans I'm aware of. Hopefully I have reached as many as I could. Tomorrow I will post a status update on our FB page, too.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 am

I'm doing that right now with all my Spanish friends who follow Helena on Twitter Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 am

María_Spain wrote:I'm doing that right now with all my Spanish friends who follow Helena on Twitter Keep Paparizouing!

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Kostas wrote:First of all i want to say an honest sorry from all of you because i want to write some thoughts that maybe are a little tired of you after all of what were written in the closed topic and i don't know where to write them,but please,do me this favor to write them and after if you want delete them or take them to the closed topic.After the discussion between Akos,Pitbull and Derek i want to point out some things.Firstly,it really hurts me that i read about the worst fans of a greek artist,it's really unfair to put all the fans in the same measure and judge them in the same way.Vandi's fans,as i think Panagiotis said didn't close their forum only for theirs singer career,but for many other and more important reasons.From the other hand,i don't know anyone from the community of the Helena's fans but from what i saw all of these months here,i don't think that they are people who don't respect the other's opinion(and i'm expierenced enough to believe it).Only a few months ago we were discussing about the Helena's plans and what we have to do to push her to have better choices in her career,as a conclusion i don't think we are ''sheeps'' that don't have their own opinion or an ''army'' of directed fans that make the orders of someone.And to close that part if you want to improve something for me is not a solution to abandon it.About the project you made for me its useful it depends from the way you will be active.If you try to promote her with an easy way without extravagant tweets like ''shouting'' ''you are not fair,bring her back etc'',i believe it's not something bad,maybe it will be a promotion and an encouragement for her,but from the other hand if someone believes that ''Let's dance'' is the most important thing in her career or it's a very big unjustice what happens,because in the end she gots off due to people who voted,for me is out of logic,after all it's a game nothing more.Except of that of course i respect everyone's opinion.Personally i can't take part because i don't use social networks.Sorry if i was tiring,but i would't like to keep all of these only for me.
Thanks you very much for your opinion in bold letters! Thanks for acknowledging that. Some people tend to forget that we have all been critical of Helena in various occasions before and none of us (perhaps with one exception only cherry na na ) praises Helena the whole time. We just dislike spite and negativity, different opinions are more than welcome, this should have been clear to everyone by now. smile

Now when it comes to your opinion on this project, if I'm perfectly honest with you, I think no criticism should be allowed about this project in this particular thread and at this very moment because there was enough time for anyone to raise objections in the past few days and at this point we should only stick to discussing how we are going to go about promoting this event and spreading the word (at least those of us who will participate). Nevertheless I can tell you have posted this opinion only to express your point of view and no spite is intended so thanks for that.
[/b[b]]I bet we will try to keep our tweets simple and polite, besides there is nothing extravagant about our hashtags. We have no intention to sound desperate or fanatical and obviously we all know this is not the end of the world. It's just a goal that will be fun to reach (which is hard) and see what kind of impact it would create. Maybe Helena will find out she has become a worldwide Trend and tweet us back that she appreciates our messages of support and will work hard to make her Swedish comeback work. Who knows? smile [/quote]

As you said my purpose wasn't to critise if it's good or not to do this(it hasn't any sense now) on tweeter but only to mention some mistakes that i believe would be hurmfull for our try(as a fan club)and for Helena's image generally,because is really easy,especially if someone wants that,to be misunderstood from others.Maybe is wrong but every time in that occasions i remember some eliminates like Pamela's in DOI and some others and the tragic thinks that became after that(the shouts,the TV trash and all the others,the ''attack'' at Helena from some relatives )and i really respect that Helena didn't reacted after her elimination like a b-class celebrity and person generally,even if maybe she was a little disappointed.From the time you said me that you won't be extravagant i agree with you(and i hope) that it will be usefull for Helena to know that her fans are with her and i really hope not to abandon her Swedish comeback because,to be honest,''Let's dance'' isn't the most important part of it(for me at least)and not a very serious reason to eliminate her efford.To close,i wish to all of you good luck to your today's efford,i really respect it and i hope to achieve all of that we discussed here all of this time.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Yesterday my twitter promotion was very good, many people retweeted me and told me they will do it, others told me they will be at work at that hour, but they will do everything possible to help us Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Kostas wrote:
As you said my purpose wasn't to critise if it's good or not to do this(it hasn't any sense now) on tweeter but only to mention some mistakes that i believe would be hurmfull for our try(as a fan club)and for Helena's image generally,because is really easy,especially if someone wants that,to be misunderstood from others.Maybe is wrong but every time in that occasions i remember some eliminates like Pamela's in DOI and some others and the tragic thinks that became after that(the shouts,the TV trash and all the others,the ''attack'' at Helena from some relatives )and i really respect that Helena didn't reacted after her elimination like a b-class celebrity and person generally,even if maybe she was a little disappointed.From the time you said me that you won't be extravagant i agree with you(and i hope) that it will be usefull for Helena to know that her fans are with her and i really hope not to abandon her Swedish comeback because,to be honest,''Let's dance'' isn't the most important part of it(for me at least)and not a very serious reason to eliminate her efford.To close,i wish to all of you good luck to your today's efford,i really respect it and i hope to achieve all of that we discussed here all of this time.

I agree with you about Helena's stance upon hearing that she was voted off. She faced it like a class act!
Don't worry, we won't cross any limits. It will remain peaceful and thanks for the wishes (you still have time to register and join us in this big grin ).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 am

It would be wrong if we would shout that the tv-show is trash and so on. But we are only writing out our disappointed with no actual negative words.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:It would be wrong if we would shout that the tv-show is trash and so on. But we are only writing out our disappointed with no actual negative words.

Exactly, besides the show isn't trash and they all treated Helena with lots of respect throughout the competition!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 am

How many is ready? Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:02 am

I am! Have you told to any relatives or people your are close to?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 am

No, I have not. But u hope many people will be fast to post around 20 tweets. Remember that you need to change the tweet a little every time or you can't post them.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 am

Yes, but still you have to tell so to some of your friends smile
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Panagiotis wrote:Yes, but still you have to tell so to some of your friends smile

They will for sure not participate in this anyhow. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

Panagiotis wrote:I am! Have you told to any relatives or people your are close to?
Yes, I did it, and I have prepared 20 different tweets to go faster
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 am

Just posted a FB updated on our page!!
I AM MORE READY THAN EVER!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 am

how good someone edited the first line to "in 30 mins...." I forgot about the time difference in Greece and germany lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 am

will it help if we post it a few times?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 am

Check the first post REB!!!!!!!! 2 MINS LEFT!!!!!!!!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next