Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

+16
AntoniaP
camvhi01
Gagi
MNMINAGE
Stathis
AlexPz
Miss KA
Jessica
Kostas
Chris
TinaCZ
Panagiotis
Labros!
María_Spain
Samuel
Derek
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 am

thanks! the best would be if we start already now, or not?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 am

I am ready!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 am

1 minute!! Woah!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 am

Kypris Athina wrote:thanks! the best would be if we start already now, or not?

xx:30!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 am

ok 6 tweets
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 am

Done! Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 am

We didn't succeed. But anyhow the people that reads #tv4letsdance get to see it. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 am

Damn I'm so disappointed. WHY DIDN'T EVERYONE SHOW UP FOR THIS??
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

Nevermind we did our best, and we have nobody to apology to! Keep Paparizouing!

We did what we had to do as fans, and that's totally ok!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

#letsdance is trending in Sweden but not #tv4letsdance? Embarassed

#tv4letsdance is the official one, weird things.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

It think it was a great effort. More than 400 hundred tweets including her name and the 2 hashtags were posted by many different individuals. I'm sure if around 10 more people would join we would have become a worldwide trend. Still it felt like a rush of adrenaline, it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed it.

Spoiler:
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 am

Nevermind! Just write ''Paparizou'' in the search box and see how many tweets will come up Wink
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 am

So let's try with the other hashtag!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 am

Derek wrote:It think it was a great effort. More than 400 hundred tweets including her name and the 2 hashtags were posted by many different individuals. I'm sure if around 10 more people would join we would have become a worldwide trend. Still it felt like a rush of adrenaline, it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed it.

Spoiler:

It is their own decision to participate or not. It is nothing you need to do if you do not want to.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Derek wrote:It think it was a great effort. More than 400 hundred tweets including her name and the 2 hashtags were posted by many different individuals. I'm sure if around 10 more people would join we would have become a worldwide trend. Still it felt like a rush of adrenaline, it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed it.

Spoiler:

It is their own decision to participate or not. It is nothing you need to do if you do not want to.

I am not judging those who had their objections over this project but those who have some against us in general and didn't join us because this was to them an effort by "Paparizou Forum" members and not all Helena Paparizou fans.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

It was a "sweet" support from our part to Helena.Of course we didn't expect something more
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

It was a great effort as Derek pointed out and there were A LOT OF tweets! Some of them were really hilarious rofl
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

Im sorry guys I couldnt join you but we had here a situation that needed to be solved.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 am

It is a little funny to see that there is a lot of Paparizou tweets, more then any other contestant. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:It is a little funny to see that there is a lot of Paparizou tweets, more then any other contestant. Very Happy

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  MNMINAGE Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 am

I'll never understand the rivalry between the fans who belong to one forum or other...It doesn't matter if this project was supported by "Paparizou Forum" or "the official one"... Here, the point was all Helena's fans should have supported "this idea" due to what happened with Helena on Let's dance. It's very easy to say "She didn't deserve being out of the show" but then, they don't do anything.

But, on the other hand, I respect those ones who decided not to join us to this project smile

Anyway, we did our best and we made some noise and besides I'm sure people will notice it when they'll read the official hashtag.
MNMINAGE
MNMINAGE
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 401
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am

We reached the top Greek TT
#bringhelenaback (339)
#tv4letsdance (321)
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 am

i dont have twitter but if i had it i would support you even if i dont like the idea
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 am

Panagiotis wrote:We reached the top Greek TT
#bringhelenaback (339)
#tv4letsdance (321)
This is good news! smile
btw guys sorry for copying some of your tweets lol!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 am

MNMINAGE wrote:I'll never understand the rivalry between the fans who belong to one forum or other...It doesn't matter if this project was supported by "Paparizou Forum" or "the official one"... Here, the point was all Helena's fans should have supported "this idea" due to what happened with Helena on Let's dance. It's very easy to say "She didn't deserve being out of the show" but then, they don't do anything.

But, on the other hand, I respect those ones who decided not to join us to this project smile

Anyway, we did our best and we made some noise and besides I'm sure people will notice it when they'll read the official hashtag.

THANK YOU DESI!

clap clap clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 am

#bringhelenaback (339)
#tv4letsdance (321)

Is there even a Greek choice, I do not find it when I chose what TT to look after?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 am

Never mind. I supposed that we couldt make it again, simply because last time we had support from no fans, just tv viewers of let's dance. Must have been a high number for sure.

But it was worth the effort and i dont understand why some people were against this idea. Of course someone can say i dont wanna tweet bring her back to lets dance, but whats wrong with a tweet Of her name and "she'd deserve to be there now"? would show the fan support to her and to make her name more popular. So what? Well obviously its not possible to unite the fan clubs. At least not if the attempt comes from us.

But thats exactly the reason why i retired from my admin position. I am simply not interested anymore in wasting my time with these childish club a or b thing. I prefer to spend my time with my friends here, without any needs to take care of diplomatic relations. Dont even wanna think of thAt anymore.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am

Still I do not see why they are childish. They chosed to not participate and that got to be the case. I so not see the problem.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:42 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Still I do not see why they are childish. They chosed to not participate and that got to be the case. I so not see the problem.

All fans were upset about her leaving, a short tweet costed just a few seconds.

But the main thing is that there are some reasons to believe that it was just another 2 fan club issue and nothing else. Pity. Well anyway, i am not going to bother with it anymore, as i have promised myself. Neither with the clubs issues neither with helena. My only interests left from this are her music, my collection, her pics and my friends from the paparizou community. Nothing else.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 am

Labros! wrote:It was a great effort as Derek pointed out and there were A LOT OF tweets! Some of them were really hilarious rofl

Yes, indeed! lol!

#bringhelenaback (339)
#tv4letsdance (321)

Awesome, thanks for reporting!!

Kypris Athina wrote:Never mind. I supposed that we couldt make it again, simply because last time we had support from no fans, just tv viewers of let's dance. Must have been a high number for sure.

But it was worth the effort and i dont understand why some people were against this idea. Of course someone can say i dont wanna tweet bring her back to lets dance, but whats wrong with a tweet Of her name and "she'd deserve to be there now"? would show the fan support to her and to make her name more popular. So what? Well obviously its not possible to unite the fan clubs. At least not if the attempt comes from us.

But thats exactly the reason why i retired from my admin position. I am simply not interested anymore in wasting my time with these childish club a or b thing. I prefer to spend my time with my friends here, without any needs to take care of diplomatic relations. Dont even wanna think of thAt anymore.

Well said Reb! The problem is that I bet no one was against the idea, some people were obviously against the fact that the idea came from Paparizou Forum!

Svenskjäveln wrote:Still I do not see why they are childish. They chosed to not participate and that got to be the case. I so not see the problem.

You are still an innocent newbie here SvenskJ. You are lucky you haven't been part of some legendary arguments involving different fan clubs and individuals. Nevermind!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

Great news! I am so happy that it is succeeded. Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 2 Empty Paparizou fans twitter project ends

Post  camvhi01 Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 am

The fact that there were so many tweets about her is a success by itself, cause the main thing is that she sees all the support she has of all her european fans, and that we did!
camvhi01
camvhi01
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 83
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:02 am

camvhi01 wrote:The fact that there were so many tweets about her is a success by itself, cause the main thing is that she sees all the support she has of all her european fans, and that we did!
+1 Keep Paparizouing!
I hope she'll see it
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

camvhi01 wrote:The fact that there were so many tweets about her is a success by itself, cause the main thing is that she sees all the support she has of all her european fans, and that we did!

Did you participate? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  MNMINAGE Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 am

Let's dream on! ... Next stop: SPAIN!! #DreamOff .. Now, we can come back to normality. Thanks! lol!
MNMINAGE
MNMINAGE
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 401
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 am

MNMINAGE wrote:

Let's dream on! ... Next stop: SPAIN!! #DreamOff .. Now, we can come back to normality. Thanks! lol!
clap clap clap clap clap lol! lol! lol!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 2 Empty Paparizou fans twitter project ends

Post  camvhi01 Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:

Did you participate? smile

Of course! I wanted to show my support too Very Happy
camvhi01
camvhi01
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 83
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  AntoniaP Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 am

Guys, I think your judgement unfair. You don't have to blaim Helena Paparizou Club, because WTT didn't succeed. Some people in there, decided to tell their opinion and, I strongly believe that this is fair. You believed that HPC didn't support PF, because it's PF and it's not HPC. That's ridiculous. Nobody has problem with the "TITLES" of fan clubs, I guess (nobody of people who wrote that they were negative to the idea, was negative to PF). People in HPC expressed their own opinion, supporting you (PF), but not your idea. They didn't believe (and I am one of them, as well) that the idea wasn't so good enough, to be supported by themselves. Some of them (there) supported these guys, but some others kept supporting your idea. They didn't influenced anybody, and I don't think that there is something hostile between these two Fan Clubs.
Moreover, you could enter HPC and see what has been said there with the discussion with Panagiotis.

I think I am clear, and that's my opinion about this issue!smile
AntoniaP
AntoniaP
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 am

i started later because i didn't get home in time.
Anyway, to bad it wasn't a worldwide trend disbelief
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 am

AntoniaP wrote:Guys, I think your judgement unfair. You don't have to blaim Helena Paparizou Club, because WTT didn't succeed. Some people in there, decided to tell their opinion and, I strongly believe that this is fair. You believed that HPC didn't support PF, because it's PF and it's not HPC. That's ridiculous. Nobody has problem with the "TITLES" of fan clubs, I guess (nobody of people who wrote that they were negative to the idea, was negative to PF). People in HPC expressed their own opinion, supporting you (PF), but not your idea. They didn't believe (and I am one of them, as well) that the idea wasn't so good enough, to be supported by themselves. Some of them (there) supported these guys, but some others kept supporting your idea. They didn't influenced anybody, and I don't think that there is something hostile between these two Fan Clubs.
Moreover, you could enter HPC and see what has been said there with the discussion with Panagiotis.

I think I am clear, and that's my opinion about this issue!smile
I totally agree with Antonia. It didn't have to do with the fan clubs, but their personal choice and we all have to respect it.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am

We don't accuse Helena Paparizou Club of anything. We just feel that some members (not the club as a whole) would have participated if it wasn't organized by Paparizou Forum. ;-)
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 am

I dont even get the idea of such discussion if a club should support this idea or not. It was a fan project and every individual was invited to join. But instead some people started a discussion if a project is "good enough" to join for a club. Thats strange. And that's all i will say to this.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 am

Labros! wrote:We don't accuse Helena Paparizou Club of anything. We just feel that some members (not the club as a whole) would have participated if it wasn't organized by Paparizou Forum. ;-)

Personally i don't think that some members from HPC didn't participate because of that.
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  AntoniaP Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 am

@Kypris
Some members (as individuals) didn't want to support this idea, because, for some reasons, they had been negative to this. To the idea. They weren't negative to the PF. They may believed that ok, she left the show. However, life continues and she can do and has to do more and new thing, now. She has to go on. We supported her, with tweets again for this, each one, mentioning her at twitter. Why did we have to do something similar again? Now, that the time passed, from then she left the show?
I also think that it couldn't touch "feelings" of "tv4" or "let's dance" !!! Some of people who live in Sweden understood that it wasn't fair for her to leave, but ok. Anyway... That's my opinion and point of view. That's ridiculous (i'm saying again) blaiming HPC for WTT's failure.
AntoniaP
AntoniaP
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 am

I really wanted to join in, but I had dinner at that particular time. I'm so sorry for missing it, I wanted to take part Cool
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 am

Congrats for your effort guys Keep Paparizouing! Although I thought the text could be something else if I wouldn't work tonight I would did it too of course.

Oh....and what conflict did I miss????? there was again some who told bad things about the forum cause of this project???
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 am

i posted my tweet too...stayed with open mouth when saw how many tweets had been posted!!! Congrats to all fans in Europe and Swedish fans of course...Let's do it again by another topic
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  AntoniaP Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Oh....and what conflict did I miss????? there was again some who told bad things about the forum cause of this project???
You didn't miss a conflist, because there wasn't something like that. You could please read my posts and you'll understand.
I just tried to clarify the situation which was complicated (I think that this is not any more).
I think you guyw, got in mind that blaiming people that influenced some others not to participate into this project was unfair!
By heart:)
AntoniaP
AntoniaP
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 am

We have success? Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 2 713400
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:31 am

Then nobody have to blame anyone.
I don't know who took part or who didn't but if most of her fans didn't take place in it that is still strange.
If that happened really of course.
Anyway if there was no conflict that's good.

Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next