Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

+40
No1
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
nikosbr
arinze
angiekok
kristinaz
ossini
PetraV
Jovanna<3
Angry Master League Nerd
lilianloveselenapap
ralukamarya
Dionisas
Lara
Linen
Miss KA
samiamiditsi
Greekgirl87
Besamiculo
Tiago
Derek
Alexandra
alene
Radiowave
Maria90
Moldienut
gamze
theokosfp
Leta_Mikifuu
Deniz
Giannis
Panagiotis
pop_art
Efi Thodi
Martako!
TinaCZ
eirhnh
Labros!
Akos Kirsch
Brian Phillip
44 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left18%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 18% 
[ 6 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left48%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 48% 
[ 16 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left3%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left3%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left12%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 12% 
[ 4 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left15%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 15% 
[ 5 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

Post  Tiago Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Auburn and streaked are the best rofl
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

Post  Martako! Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 pm

next time we will write - just for you
red
yellow
orange
blue
green
grey
white
black
multicoloured
black
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Perfect Very Happy
Although this way we broaden our "english" horizons Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 pm

gamze wrote:What do you mean with ginger? this one:
http://www.esctoday.com/images/2006/pict5115_1.jpg

I don't think this is horrible, it's kinda nice Wink

I voted for BLACK!!! I just love black hair(not just becuase of Elena) and I think it's the colour that suits her the most!!!!
If brown, I would prefer dark brown...very dark brown Wink
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 am

ginger is red blonde I think...I thought this colour from the pic psoted was supposed to be red. at least that's what i meant when voting for it.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Mart! wrote:next time we will write - just for you
red
yellow
orange
blue
green
grey
white
black
multicoloured
black

why put black twice
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 am

Rebecca wrote:I voted for BLACK!!! I just love black hair(not just becuase of Elena) and I think it's the colour that suits her the most!!!!

Me too Rebecca, black and dark brown are the best on Helena for me also.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 am

Tsouvli wrote:
Mart! wrote:next time we will write - just for you
red
yellow
orange
blue
green
grey
white
black
multicoloured
black

why put black twice
Because this is Mart!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

light brown
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionisas Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

I like brown the most and just hate her black hair. Sorry, but think that they don't look good on her. Especially in Antique.
Dionisas
Dionisas
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 am

Dionisas wrote:I like brown the most and just hate her black hair. Sorry, but think that they don't look good on her. Especially in Antique.

I think it really depends on the hairstyle rather than the color itself.For example see how good she looks on the videos for Moro mou, follow me, or the "me logia ellinika" photoshoot!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  ralukamarya Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I vote for Brown
ralukamarya
ralukamarya
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 109
<b>Location</b> romania

Back to top Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Empty hgk.

Post  lilianloveselenapap Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 am

Phillip Hanidis wrote:K after random discussion and brainstorming between me and Mart i decided to make this poll just for fun and laughs.

Which hair color do you like Helena's hair in?many colors will be used including things she hasnt dye her hair Wink yet

Some of the choices were Mart's idea so give credit!!

BROWN OF COURSE
lilianloveselenapap
lilianloveselenapap
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 am

Auburn? Which colour is this? (we have two universities in this poll)

Well, Helena, for me, can paint her hair the color she wants, the important thing is: she must not be bald. A bald Helena would look traumatic
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:51 am

Horgu13 wrote:Black!

And I hope that she has someday green hair.Maybe if Panathinaikos win in the next 20 years the Champions League.

hahaha i think red is better(olympiakara!!) xaxax rofl rofl rofl
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:56 am

blonde
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 am

Nick Markakis wrote:Auburn? Which colour is this? (we have two universities in this poll)

Well, Helena, for me, can paint her hair the color she wants, the important thing is: she must not be bald. A bald Helena would look traumatic

Wait,WTF! AH AH GOD IM PICTURING IT!!!

Sorry i picture everything... But that would look horrible,than and short hair
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 am

Phillip Hanidis wrote:
Nick Markakis wrote:Auburn? Which colour is this? (we have two universities in this poll)

I think she would rock it
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 am

Lily Allen wrote:
Phillip Hanidis wrote:

I think she would rock it

rofl You would,though i think that it would be interesting,but i like her long hair,and it seems she does,too.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:52 am

It's a type of deep reddish colour.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 am

Moldienut wrote:
Rebecca wrote:I voted for BLACK!!! I just love black hair(not just becuase of Elena) and I think it's the colour that suits her the most!!!!

Me too Rebecca, black and dark brown are the best on Helena for me also.

Wink Keep Paparizouing!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 am

jovanicious wrote:

And I hope that she has someday green hair.Maybe if Panathinaikos win in the next 20 years the Champions League.

You want red?Here you have red make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 am

Horgu13 wrote:
jovanicious wrote:

You want red?Here you have red make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup

She mentioned red but she used Rofly who is green and is regarded as the official Panathinaikos mascot on Paparizou forum! rofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:28 am

Derek wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
jovanicious wrote:

She mentioned red but she used Rofly who is green and is regarded as the official Panathinaikos mascot on Paparizou forum! rofl

Please respect Elena.No red on my Paparizou.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 Empty Hair

Post  PetraV Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Best hair Eleny is braun.
PetraV
PetraV
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 62
<b>Location</b> Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 am

Derek wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
jovanicious wrote:

Is one of Reb's birds!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  ossini Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 pm

her natural colour BLACK
ossini
ossini
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 am

[quote="Nick Markakis"]
Derek wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
jovanicious wrote:

lol! lol!
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  kristinaz Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:50 pm

black
kristinaz
kristinaz
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 53

Back to top Go down

Post  angiekok Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 am

dark brown,like the haircolor she has in the video clip of katse kala.i think that suits perfect with her mediterranean skin type.
angiekok
angiekok
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm

of course brown and may be black
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

arinze wrote:of course brown and may be black

Black is her natural hair color, you know.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Phillip wrote:

so what?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Phillip wrote:

so what?

lol! Calm down I was just letting them know cause the way they said "of course" I thought they thought it was her natural color.

Just being informative Very Happy
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Phillip wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Phillip wrote:

so what?

lol! Calm down I was just letting them know cause the way they said "of course" I thought they thought it was her natural color.

Just being informative Very Happy
oh.. ok!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Phillip wrote:

I mean in Helena's case a natural color is the best one but brown is good either so i can't choose. Frankly speaking, the more I watch performances and videos of Antique's era, the more her natural beautiful face and
natural hair color impress me ! Helena is a rare kind of girls who are equally attractive with and without a bright make-up ! What an example of natural beauty !
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Jovanna<3 wrote:

Is Helena really a fan of Panathinaikos ?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 am

arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

I mean in Helena's case a natural color is the best one but brown is good either so i can't choose. Frankly speaking, the more I watch performances and videos of Antique's era, the more her natural beautiful face and
natural hair color impress me ! Helena is a rare kind of girls who are equally attractive with and without a bright make-up ! What an example of natural beauty !

She is, and by the way I didn't mean to sound harsh when I said that.

P.S. next time, could you please edit your post rather than double post when posting two times in a row? It doesn't really bother me but many of us find it irritating.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 am

I hope next option don't include car colors like "Sonic Silver Metallic", "Gun Gray" or "Ferrari Red" (or worst, British Racing Green)
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Phillip wrote:
arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

She is, and by the way I didn't mean to sound harsh when I said that.

P.S. next time, could you please edit your post rather than double post when posting two times in a row? It doesn't really bother me but many of us find it irritating.
Sorry, the mistake is mine !
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:53 pm

arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

You just spoke what I've previously said about Elena's beauty!

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 am

Derek wrote:
arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

Keep Paparizouing!
Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 am

Derek wrote:
arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis, to be honest I unfortunately didn't read your post so obviously we share the same feeling about her ! And take my apologizes !
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm

arinze wrote:
[u]Derek[/u] wrote:
arinze wrote:
Phillip wrote:

Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis, to be honest I unfortunately didn't read your post so obviously we share the same feeling about her ! And take my apologizes !
scratch confuse confused Derek spoke, and I Agreed
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  nikosbr Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Brown
nikosbr
nikosbr
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 am

arinze wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:

Not. She's like me, just the Ethniki. Keep Paparizouing!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 am

Nick Markakis wrote:
arinze wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:

Not. She's like me, just the Ethniki. Keep Paparizouing!

You know about greek football more than I do, and this is NOT good.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Brown certainly looks better on her smile
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Ginger.
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 am

This:
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 2 68796_152744178102178_152741808102415_260838_7851424_n
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next