Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)?

+3
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Derek
7 posters

Go down

When did you first a)hear about b)liked c) became fan of Elena (or Antique)?

When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left2%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 2% 
[ 1 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left11%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 11% 
[ 5 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left0%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left11%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 11% 
[ 5 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left0%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left2%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left4%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 4% 
[ 2 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left4%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left7%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_left7%When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Bar_right 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 45

When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Empty When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)?

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:16 am

Please answer the short questionnaire. It would be nice to know for how long each one of us has known, liked and followed Elena! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Empty Re: When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)?

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:22 am

First heard about:2001
Liked:2001
Became a fan of: 2001 (although since she went solo in Dec. 2003/early 2004 I started to buy stuff about her (CD's/magazines) more systematically and that got more intense in 2007-2008 when I discovered this place) Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)? Empty Re: When did you first hear about/liked/became fan of Elena (or Antique)?

Post  Samuel Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 am

First time I heard about Helena (or more precisely Antique) was in 1999.
But it was first in 2011 I began to "follow" Helena. Began to follow her career like now. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:36 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:First time I heard about Helena (or more precisely Antique) was in 1999.
But it was first in 2011 I began to "follow" Helena. Began to follow her career like now. Very Happy

When did you first like her? Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 am

Well, in 2005. I was only listening to her music then, but maybe that means I liked her too. I didn't care what steps she took in 2005 and forward. I only listened to her music and enjoyed it. I had no clue what concerts she did that day, the other day and so on...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:43 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Well, in 2005.
But I was almost only listening to her music then, but maybe that means I liked her too. Very Happy

I have been listening to music by artists I don't really like for ages because their music has been on the radio or people around me like them, etc. If it was your choice to listen to her music and you liked it then you probably liked her too. Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 am

Well, when I choosed what music I was about to play, Helena was one of them. But I can't say I listened to Helena more then other artists.

It wasn't until 2011 I began to remember how to spell her last name. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Well, when I choosed what music I was about to play, Helena was one of them. But I can't say I listened to Helena more then other artists.

It wasn't until 2011 I began to remember how to spell her last name. lol!

That seems to be a Swedish thing for some reason. lol!
If you often chose to play her music, doesn't that mean you liked her? You are really overthinking this and you ignored one question to my poll! evileye You can always cancel your vote and re-vote though. Twisted Evil
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 am

Wow, I only saw the two questions when I voted. Sorry, fixing it now!

So, changed.
I have actually chosen 1999 on the first and second question. Because I liked them in 1999. Maybe it is the wrong answer for me, because in 1999 I didn't really know who they were if I remember correctly. But still I liked them.

First time you heard about her/Antique (a song that you used to listen to and later discovered was hers/theirs doesn't count as first time you heard of Elena/Antique):

First time you liked her/them, thought she was/they were nice but you were yet to start following her/their career:

First time you became a fan (started searching info about her/them, got hooked on her/their music, followed her/them, wanted to hear news about her/them):
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:48 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Wow, I only saw the two questions when I voted. Sorry, fixing it now!

So, changed.
I have actually chosen 1999 on the first and second question. Because I liked them in 1999. Maybe it is the wrong answer for me, because in 1999 I didn't really know who they were if I remember correctly. But still I liked them.

First time you heard about her/Antique (a song that you used to listen to and later discovered was hers/theirs doesn't count as first time you heard of Elena/Antique):

First time you liked her/them, thought she was/they were nice but you were yet to start following her/their career:

First time you became a fan (started searching info about her/them, got hooked on her/their music, followed her/them, wanted to hear news about her/them):

Now these answers make sense, thank you! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 am

Fan since 2006. Became fan in Greece Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Fan since 2006. Became fan in Greece Keep Paparizouing!
Exactly how? Very Happy
You heard here there and wondered who she was, or something?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 am

I saw her on tv one night. Two of her clips and I heard her songs anywhere I went lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 pm

1.First time i heard about her/Antique: 2003 ( listening on the radio,"Moro Mou" without know who is the artist but in 2006 i discovered Antique's albums)

2.First time i liked her : 2004 (when i saw on TV "Anapandites Kliseis music video)

3.Became a fan of her: in 2004 originally but systematically in 2006 following with projects like (Mambo, ESC, "Iparhi Logos'' era)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Chris K wrote:1.First time i heard about her/Antique: 2003 ( listening on the radio,"Moro Mou" without know who is the artist but in 2006 i discovered Antique's albums)

2.First time i liked her : 2004 (when i saw on TV "Anapandites Kliseis music video)

3.Became a fan of her: in 2004 originally but systematically in 2006 following with projects like (Mambo, ESC, "Iparhi Logos'' era)

Please pay attention to what the brackets say too: (a song that you used to listen to and later discovered was hers/theirs doesn't count as first time you heard of Elena/Antique). Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Derek wrote:
Chris K wrote:1.First time i heard about her/Antique: 2003 ( listening on the radio,"Moro Mou" without know who is the artist but in 2006 i discovered Antique's albums)

Please pay attention to what the brackets say too: (a song that you used to listen to and later discovered was hers/theirs doesn't count as first time you heard of Elena/Antique). Wink
lol! exactly, you're right. i had to say "Moro Mou" video clip was the reason that heard first time about Antique (apart from i listened the song)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Chris K wrote:
Derek wrote:

lol! exactly, you're right. i had to say "Moro Mou" video clip was the reason that heard first time about Antique (apart from i listened the song)

ΟΚ then! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 am

First time i heard about Elena(Antique)in ESC 2001.I started like them,not only ''Die for you'' but all of the next hits of Antique.The first years of her solo career i didn't give her so much attention(but i quite liked her songs) and i remember for some reason after ESC even if i celebrated the victory she started get's a little on my nerves(but only in 2005),maybe due to the vast publicity of her that time,but i really believed that she was(and she is of course)a really beautiful woman and a good character and i apreatiated it.I remember a friend of mine that time was a big fan of her(now he is not so much but he still is)and i was calling him ''Paparizou adicted''(Παπαριζόπληκτο)or ''without make up she isn't beautiful'',in reality he made me a fan.But i really became a big fan of Helena just the last 5-6 years due to Mad Secret Concert of 2005 and to be honest,due to her image.Then around 2006-2007(especially the second year) i started to collect newspapers,magazines and started to looking for reportaz in TV for her,that time i had't internet access and it was the only way to learn something and i remember that after an interview on TV i was sad in think of how much time would pass to see her again.In 2009 i started to search for her career in Internet and in 2010 i first see her live in the concert in Athens and in some minor events(Metropolis 2010 etc).That was my little story. Cool
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

First time I heard about Helena in 2005 during Eurovision song contest and to tell truth I didn't like her at all. I through she is something like Greek Britney, pretty women who sings dumb song, surrounded by many people who always help her and I didn't consider her as real musician who can play instrument or write a song.
I started to like her and follow her career in 2008, when I accidentally saw I kardia sou petra video, it was great, I through she isn't so bad after all. Then I saw Porta gia to ourano and I liked it a lot. I decided to find some information about her. In fact Vrisko to logo na zo makes me Helena fan.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  22todos Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm

I really like antque and E P , because the music Elena is sinnging is real good and i thik that she coud concorent a lot of american singers.
22todos
22todos
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 36
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 am

22todos wrote:I really like antque and E P , because the music Elena is sinnging is real good and i thik that she coud concorent a lot of american singers.
But... when was the first time you heard of Helena? Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  22todos Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 am

I hear for Helena in the 2001 year q but I became a great fan of her since Antique made a duet whit Slavi Trifonov in 2002 year . Cool
22todos
22todos
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 36
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down