Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance)

+9
paparizikos
IloveAntique
Stathis
TheLightinoursoul
Gagi
Antique
Ruben
Besamiculo
Tedy
13 posters

Go down

Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance) Empty Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance)

Post  Antique Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 am

Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance) Empty Re: Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance)

Post  Gagi Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 pm

thanks Very Happy
choreography for poso m aresei makes me cry No No No
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance) Empty Re: Madwalk 2013 (Helena's performance)

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

thanks for posting!
Yeah it wasn't too much of a choreography but for this song I can't imagine a better one.
Ena lepto was great though!
Pity that there is too much echo in the video but until the real one comes this will do fine smile
At least we have it now in HQ.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks for the video!
excuse me, but she look ridiculous in this dress!
And will be not bad one of the dancer to learn much more good this "difficult" choreography not to watch his partner all the time in legs.
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

The choreography of Poso Maresi had me rolling on the floor laughing lol!
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 pm

I thought no other TV performance will ever be as bad as her Madame Figaro performance in 2010 but although her MadWalk performance didn't quite beat that one it was getting there (especially the 2nd part). I wonder who choreographed it (can't believe it's Chali)! 1st part wasn't too bad and I quite liked the gimmick with the man throwing "salt" to his "wounds" (literate interpretation of the song's lyrics) but 2nd part got me thinking will this ever end? When is the better part finally coming? Btw she looked very nervous and uncomfortable to me throughout her performance!
One of the very few times I was looking at her in shame, sorry. She looked a bit embarassing in this dress and the choreography to PMA is one of the most uninspired I've seen! Is this the same woman as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3RMxStbOQM&t=25m42s from the day before?
Too bad after such an enthusiastic response for the PMA video! No

Last edited by Derek on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

She was beautiful, I don't think she looked bad in that dress at all... but the choreography was awful. Nothing compared with the last Maldwalk edition where she was stunning.
The stage was quite small so I guess there was not room enough to make a complex performance, but that 'choreography' is simply ridiculous.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 am

Agree about the choreography Evil or Very Mad But I like her dress. Actually I didn't like that remix at all & I didn't have big hopes. In contrast,the performance of Ena lepto was beautiful & Elena acted well as usual Wink
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:58 am

my positive view of Helena's performance:

• She was f**king BEAUTIFUL yesterday (the whole look : hairstyle i like that she made blonde tufts, the dress was soft human colour ,it's ok but nothing wow like Mitropoulos dress in 2011.) Maybe i must admit that Helena's look was the best after Esc photos for me.

• the first song "Ena Lepto" was just Magic! Nothing else to say clap clap clap clap

my negative view of Helena's performance:

• i got my nerves when i saw this uninspared choreography as she danced cuba dance or Hawaii (very ridiculous)
    Also, the remix of PMA song was a total mess . much noise in it. Unfortunately because then models came up the television channels will promote more times "Poso M'Aresei" performance dislike but everything will come to a result in YouTube views.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:38 am

there's chance that it wont look so horrible on tv
it was 2nd performance so attention is on models and there's that guy lunatic
just look at mr perfect performance last year she wasn't in the forefront even if she had great choreography
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLightinoursoul Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:56 am

First of all this edition of Madwalk (related to helena's preformance) can't not be compared with the other years, I don't like nothing in it, Helena looked bored on stage, i don't like the dress in ena lepto, i think she looks much bigger in it. For Poso M'aresei, as some of you have said, I couldn't stop laughing at the choreography... It totally reminds me to the Madame figaro awards of 2010. The only thing i like in this preformance is her facial expressions in the first song, she looks very natural and makes the song alive, for the rest I think is sad cause both songs are great and I'm sure Helena will surprise us singing them live in a concert.

* I hope she WILL forget this choreography for the live preformances.
TheLightinoursoul
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520
<b>Location</b> Barcelona

http://helenapaparizouesp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:22 am

on television it won't look so bad.
But maybe she could just stick to performing Ena Lepto and that's it. Cause her stage presence during that song was totally alright. She looked nice though she had better dresses before.
Anyway.... don't put too much importance in this one time show guys. At Madwalk the focus is always on the models in my opinion. When she will make a concert or if she will appear somewhere else she will rock every way I'm sure.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:28 am

Her first performance with "Ena lepto" was very good and i liked much more her movement despite the fact that it was a ballad.I won't make any comment about the choreography (if you can say it) in her second performance and i think also that the song didn't help for making a good choreography
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Stathis wrote:Her first performance with "Ena lepto" was very good and i liked much more her movement despite the fact that it was a ballad.I won't make any comment about the choreography (if you can say it) in her second performance and i think also that the song didn't help for making a good choreography

indeed. Jali jennings is a very proffesional choreographer and i cant understand why she chose Helena to do such hilarious movements for the whole choreography.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 pm

From my point of view, her performance was awesome! The dress was nice (especially when it went short) and so was the choreography. I don't think it was ridiculous, neither childish. After all it was something different, since she usually keeps a microphone so she can't move her hands a lot. Btw the remix is perfect. In my opinion it's much better than the original smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  IloveAntique Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 am

I liked the dress and Ena Lepto. But once the second performance started everything just turned into akward. scratch
IloveAntique
IloveAntique
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 42
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:23 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:48 am

And the oscar goes to the TV director of the show for managing to conceal most of the ridiculousness from the PMA performance so effectively focusing on the runway instead! clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 am

Dear Paparizouers beware:

Those of you who still haven't watched the performance make sure you look away from your display @ 4.55 minutes for 5 seconds!
Reported side affects after watching this 5-sec long "spectacle" range from seizures to nightmares! rofl rofl rofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:59 am

Don't exaggerate please.
That was all what is able to pull out of that song for a choreography. And it wasn't the main act anyway.
Relax.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 am

If I don't ridicule this ludicrous spectacle, I will be mad and upset about it so I better choose the former option for my health and the health of those members who will sense the humour in my previous posts. Sorry Akos, but PMA is just TOO BAD. I wonder what Elena was thinking when she said yes to this choreography. Even if she trusts Chali Jennings, she should have pointed out to her she can't dance to such a belittling choreography... Anyway it's over now, I just hope this won't ever happen again.

Last edited by Derek on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 am

spam cleaner
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 am

Akos Kirsch wrote: spam cleaner

Have you learned to clean up after yourself now? clap
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 am

WTF!!????

Okay... if you want to play... we will play Take Care! lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:22 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:WTF!!????

Okay... if you want to play... we will play Take Care! lol!

You challenge me in a battle where I have a clear advantage? Forgot my forum status? Very clever of you! big grin Just wait till your next post comes! na na
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:56 am

Ok Mr. Shade. A duel then. Meet me tomorrow at the Acropolis :p

Last edited by Akos Kirsch on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:24 pm

The official upload:
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

thanks!!! smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:31 pm

also the full show...

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Labros! wrote:The official upload:

Thanks! On a more positive note I love the expressiveness on her face during the first act! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down