Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast]

2 posters

Go down

Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast] Empty Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast]

Post  Derek Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast] Empty Re: Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast]

Post  Derek Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I may have criticized this show for its lack of props and surprising elements, for the absence of new choreographies and its typical setlist but I won't deny I really enjoyed this broadcast. Helena's energy captivated me, she looked absolutely fabulous (her hair has never looked better) and she performed with emotion for the most part.

Last edited by Derek on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast] Empty Re: Votanikos 2012-2013 [MEGA TV broadcast]

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:00 am

well I already told during that time that she is making her show with energy.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well I already told during that time that she is making her show with energy.

There are still moments where it feels like she is holding herself back or that she is performing fairly "mechanically" but at least through this broadcast we're able to appreciate some interesting facial expressions that distant filming couldn't capture. Especially in ballads!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:41 am

lover undercover lover undercover lover undercover lover undercover

Her facial expressions are oscar-worthy! clap Great instrumentation too!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down