Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions

+11
Panagiotis
lollipop!
Labros!
Jovanna<3
Tedy
alene
Lara
Derek
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
15 posters

Go down

MULTIPLE CHOICE: which of the following statements do you agree with? Please read all answers before voting.

Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left3%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 3% 
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left8%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 8% 
[ 10 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left3%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 3% 
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left2%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 2% 
[ 3 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left2%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left5%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 5% 
[ 6 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left11%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 11% 
[ 13 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left0%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left4%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 4% 
[ 5 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left6%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 6% 
[ 7 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left7%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 7% 
[ 9 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left5%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 5% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left4%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 4% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left1%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left1%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_left0%Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 122

Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Empty Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions

Post  Miss KA Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 am

please vote
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Empty Re: Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 am

voted
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions Empty Re: Girna Me Sto Xtes Music Video - Opinions

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 am

voted!! Very Happy
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

I gave it 4, and this only because of the amazing styling and a few ideas behind it, like the candle and the traffic scenes.

First of all I had preferred the ballad version, but the main reason is how I understand the lyrics AND the music and helena's interpretation of the original version:

she has lost her boyfriend and somehow she has learned to live with it - but: she would like to get the relationship back, although she is afraid. she is afraid, but she would take the risk. she would like to start from the beginning and wants to watch her memories like an old movie until they kiss again.
she wonders if he has found another love or if he is still alone, her dreams are occupied by him all the time. His anger (=reason for leaving furiously) is only a way to try to avoid to feel any emotions or to feel hurt, that's why he has won (as he has seperated from her) but even if he won he is no winner, because he lost what he has been fighting for (xoris mia patrida nikitis - he has been fighting for a country which is not his country anymore). and even if love can be unpleasant and if arguments are neccessary from time to time, there is no need to avoid them for any reason - because love doesn't want you to live "mechanically", which means: working on your relationships by discussing and arguing is still better than just going on and accepting how it is.

so my interpretation: she started an argument with her boyfriend which made him leave, until this song he hasn't come back. he could be just away or he even could be dead. he was accusing her for starting with the argument, and she defends and explains her position in this song while being sad because of what the argument has caused; but she still loves him and would take him back anytime, to do it better than before and to make him understand. SHE would take the risk of getting hurt again, not like him. For some reason it's not possible for her however, to get him back, either because she lost contact or because he is dead. so she is desperate and the story can hardly have an happy end.

these lyrics and her interpretation go very deep, and nothing of this is reflected in this music video in my eyes - except those 2 scenes as mentioned before: candle and alone in the traffic. even if they used the remix for the video, some main elements from the origina atmosphere should have been kept.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

1. I love everything about the video - idea, storyline, remix, styling, ...

Let me stress the fact that I don't think the video is perfect.It's the Greek music industry after all.No matter how great a production is, it can't surpass certain standards that have been set for a video clip with a poor budget.Nevertheless it's among Elena's top-3 videos for sure and certainly far better than 90% of the videos out there including the international market.If the budget was higher it would have been among the best video clips of the year!

6. I love the idea/storyline and think it is great

So glad it wasnt just another video clip.Whether the video clip is 100% loyal to the song lyrics is up to one's interpretation.I really would like to hear the director's point of view as well as the lyrics writers (Vrahali, Doxas) point of view as well.

7. Great styling, Helena looks beautiful

Like a gorgeous grown up woman!All the different looks are great!

18. The video is made very professionally in a technical sense.

I love the directing style.The build up tension, the camera-work, and the emotion involved.Very human centred, rather than "glam" or "glitter".

- I rate the video with 9 stars

Great poll Reb.It has so many different options.I only would have preferred if some options werent just black & white (best video/worst video etc..)

Last edited by Derek on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 am

I think it is her best so far

I think it totally can and able to challange some "thought it's cool and HIgh quality " american clip. If it comes for standards. For a greek video clip it's totally looks expensive and High quality.

I rated it 10! Cool
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I think it is her best so far

I think it totally can and able to challange some "thought it's cool and HIgh quality " american clip. If it comes for standards. For a greek video clip it's totally looks expensive and High quality.

I rated it 10! Cool

Totally agree with you.In my opinion it's better than the vast majority of video clips by major American artists I've seen the past 2 years (and I've seen too many of them).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 am

3. I don't understand the idea/storyline of the video
12. I can't say I like the video very much
14. I expected the video to be very different
15. I had prefered a music video for the ballad version
20. Helena has better (at least 10 better) music videos.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 am

2, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19 and reated it with a 5.

I love the fact that this poll has so many options Very Happy
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 am

4, 7, 13, 15 and rated it 8 Very Happy
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 am

Derek wrote:

Great poll Reb.It has so many different options.I only would have preferred if some options werent just black & white (best video/worst video etc..)

well there is also an option between which is "the video is nice but..." and "she has better music videos (at least 10) - I didn't know how to name anything else between worst and best.

besides people can let these options out and rate it instead.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 am

2,3 and
7. Great styling, Helena looks beautiful Very Happy
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 am

voted with 9
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 am

Great styling, Helena looks beautiful. The video is nice, but it would be much better without the scenes with the man running in the mountains. However, I love the candle and the traffic scenes! I rate the video with 7 stars
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  lollipop! Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I gave it an 8.It would be 10,if it was made for the ballad version and if the man in the clip was prettier ;-) Nevertheless,Helena looks more beautiful than ever,her hair are amazing,especially at the scenes with the sunglasses,ouaou!!!Did she change her hair stylist?The whole story is unique and interesting,i just don't like that version of the song.
lollipop!
lollipop!
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 61
<b>Location</b> greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 am

lollipop! wrote:I gave it an 8.It would be 10,if it was made for the ballad version and if the man in the clip was prettier ;-) Nevertheless,Helena looks more beautiful than ever,her hair are amazing,especially at the scenes with the sunglasses,ouaou!!!Did she change her hair stylist?The whole story is unique and interesting,i just don't like that version of the song.
Every hairstylist is not linked to a particular hairstyle lol!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am

lol!

hey but I agree that they could have used a hotter guy... Wink
I don't like the moustaki Razz
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:57 am

Panagiotis wrote:
lollipop! wrote:I gave it an 8.It would be 10,if it was made for the ballad version and if the man in the clip was prettier ;-) Nevertheless,Helena looks more beautiful than ever,her hair are amazing,especially at the scenes with the sunglasses,ouaou!!!Did she change her hair stylist?The whole story is unique and interesting,i just don't like that version of the song.

No but she did change her hair-stylist. ;-)

Her new hair-stylist is Vasilis Bouloubasis.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 am

Derek wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

No but she did change her hair-stylist. ;-)

Her new hair-stylist is Vasilis Bouloubasis.
ok. that makes sense Razz Razz I just answered this way, because it seemed to be like:
"New haircut. New hairstylist." lol! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lollipop! Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 am

I believe that every hair stylist has a certain way to work and the looks he or she does every time have a lot of similarities.That's why for me it it obvious that someone else did her hair this time.
lollipop!
lollipop!
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 61
<b>Location</b> greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 am

I didn't understand many things of the clip.

What i've liked: The ammount of "Dramatic Helena" scenes

What i've hated: Another clip with blatant lots of gratuitous ads.

Overall reception: 5/10. Not the worst, but the most confusing Helena clip ever.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 pm

why isn't there an option, if you actually prefer the remix for the video than the ballad version? scratch
i love video though, she looks great, but i will rate a 9 smile not her best video Cool

EDIT:the reason why it is not a 10 is because i agree that the guy could be hotter, plus i really don't like the scenes where he runs lol!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Alexandra wrote: lol!

hey but I agree that they could have used a hotter guy... Wink
I don't like the moustaki Razz

I agree about the guy he could have been hotter Wink

Miranda wrote:why isn't there an option, if you actually prefer the remix for the video than the ballad version? scratch
i love video though, she looks great, but i will rate a 9 smile not her best video Cool

I understand the storyline and I kinda liked it, I think it was quite professional (except the scenes with the guy). I really liked her styling, I though it fit the lyrcis and I think the remix really works to the video. I agree with my sis that I prefer the remix instead of the original cause I think it would have been to slow for the video.
I would rate it 8 or 9 smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down