Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Final Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 am

I need to say a thing.. Razz I have listened to the winner song now some times (running scared). I'ts not worth the 1th place. But actually I would say something around 3rd-15th. I maybe have said it would be the song that came at last place. But if I have said so, I take it back.

Was just angry then. Very Happy

And btw that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NcUwss-Jw6I#t=181s
How many think as I do, that the song got alot of votes just because of the moment in the performance that I linked (3:00 to 3:15)
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Sat May 21, 2011 12:43 am

Finland jury voting
Estonia jury voting
Votes from Australia

Viewing Rates

Haven't found anything more that shows the jury or phonevotes.
Anyone else that knows anything?

Would be really interesting to know. :(
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  TinaCZ on Sat May 21, 2011 12:48 am

last year the jury and phone votes were announced at http://www.eurovision.tv

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Tiago on Sat May 21, 2011 1:17 am

Swedish wrote:Finland jury voting
Estonia jury voting
Votes from Australia

Viewing Rates

Haven't found anything more that shows the jury or phonevotes.
Anyone else that knows anything?

Would be really interesting to know. :(

My guess is that Azerbeijan was 2nd in both Jury vote and Televote, Italy was 1st in Jury Vote, Sweden was 1st in televote but 5th in jury vote... but I don't knwo...

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Sat May 21, 2011 1:21 am

TinaCZ wrote:last year the jury and phone votes were announced at http://www.eurovision.tv

Do you remember how long it took between the final and the announcing of that?
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Tiago on Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 am

Swedish wrote:
TinaCZ wrote:last year the jury and phone votes were announced at http://www.eurovision.tv

Do you remember how long it took between the final and the announcing of that?

It was quick if I'm correct. One or two days after the whole results and a few hours after the end of the show, the amount of points Lena got from the jury and the amount she got from televote (she won with 2 points more than Belgium in the jury if my memory doesn't trick me and 60 or 70 more than Turkey in the televote)

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Pandora on Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 pm

I thought we have to wait until June/July for the seperate votes?
avatar
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Sat May 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Pandora wrote:I thought we have to wait until June/July for the seperate votes?

That's a long time.
About the song Running Scared, I haven't heard it alot actually. Not as much as I thought. On the radio..
That's good. xD
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Tiago on Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 am

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=36713&source=twitter&medium=social&campaign=Twitter&_t=ebu_reveals_split_televoting_and_jury_results

Finally!!! Well, Azerbeijan was 1st in televote with 223 points and 2nd in jury 182. Sweden was 2nd with televote with 221 points but only got 106 points from the juries.

The difference between juries and televote is imense this year! :o

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Derek on Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 am

Thanks for the link Tiago. Jury's results are so ridiculous and make me furious. They have a really bad and old-fashioned taste, I don't understand them. I like the results from the televotes better! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Italy
Total:189
Jury: 251
Televote: 99

Did the jury gave Italy "Welcome back pls stay in ESC the next years"-points? lol!

But it was what I thought about Sweden to. That Sweden would get many points from televoting but now the jury. And azerbaijan would get pretty much from the jury.

And Denmark got more points from the jury then I actually thought!
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  jantzen on Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

zore_riot wrote:http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=36713&source=twitter&medium=social&campaign=Twitter&_t=ebu_reveals_split_televoting_and_jury_results

Finally!!! Well, Azerbeijan was 1st in televote with 223 points and 2nd in jury 182. Sweden was 2nd with televote with 221 points but only got 106 points from the juries.

The difference between juries and televote is imense this year! :o

Because the jurors are industry professionals and they can clearly hear the awful lyrics in the song where as the public will have also taken into consideration the staging and the good performance.
avatar
jantzen
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

http://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  jantzen on Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Swedish wrote:Italy
Total:189
Jury: 251
Televote: 99

Did the jury gave Italy "Welcome back pls stay in ESC the next years"-points? lol!

That's exactly what I thought!
avatar
jantzen
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

http://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Tiago on Fri May 27, 2011 2:31 am

Swedish wrote:Italy
Total:189
Jury: 251
Televote: 99

Did the jury gave Italy "Welcome back pls stay in ESC the next years"-points? lol!

But it was what I thought about Sweden to. That Sweden would get many points from televoting but now the jury. And azerbaijan would get pretty much from the jury.

And Denmark got more points from the jury then I actually thought!

They could give Portugal the "Come on, WIN THIS DAMN THING!!"

jantzen wrote:
zore_riot wrote:http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=36713&source=twitter&medium=social&campaign=Twitter&_t=ebu_reveals_split_televoting_and_jury_results

Finally!!! Well, Azerbeijan was 1st in televote with 223 points and 2nd in jury 182. Sweden was 2nd with televote with 221 points but only got 106 points from the juries.

The difference between juries and televote is imense this year! :o

Because the jurors are industry professionals and they can clearly hear the awful lyrics in the song where as the public will have also taken into consideration the staging and the good performance.

I don't think that jurors should care about the lyrics since they can't understand all the songs. They should take into account everything and should be made of people from every area present in ESC (voice, staging, performance)

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Samuel on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Spotify playlist - Songs from Eurovision 2011 (Sadly, not all of them)
http://open.spotify.com/user/gangwolvega/playlist/7i2OwWM3ynbwPhNwmo1jE3
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Linen on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 am

Swedish wrote:Spotify playlist - Songs from Eurovision 2011 (Sadly, not all of them)
http://open.spotify.com/user/gangwolvega/playlist/7i2OwWM3ynbwPhNwmo1jE3

Thx smile

I don't like the results. It's not at all what I wanted it to be Razz
Although I'm really happy that Sweden gave 12p to my fav song this year too!
Just like last year! Sweden are getting a little bit better on voting I think! smile

I think Denmark's votes were the best in total. At least the top 3.
8p to Germany, 10p to Sweden and 12p to Ireland! And 0 points to Azerbaijan & Italy!
avatar
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum