Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Books you regret you began to read?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Books you regret you began to read?

Post  Samuel on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 am

Is there any book you have taken up and said "Oh, this book I must read!" - and later on "No, this book was not for me". Maybe when you have read it trough for a while to get into the story but you really can't?

Is there any books that you though was good for you, but when you read it for a while you understand it was not the right choice. Did you then read it out or not?

Myself I have a version of Anne Franks Diary. If there is a book that can interest me it that sorts of books. But I have a very long version on Swedish and I have never opened the book and got into the story. Got this book as a present for a time ago and I have tried to read it many times but haven't just got into it.

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Books you regret you began to read?

Post  Besamiculo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am

What is worse is that I've bought such books which I never read and don't ever plan to.

I had a short-lived passion about the Asia Minor catastrophe and I got around 5 books (mostly novels) about it until I got over that phase. I have tried over the years to read them but I never went past page 10.
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm

So many people praised Emily's Bronte classic novel ''Wuthering heights'' and as I love books, especially classics, I couldn't wait to read it. And then... ufff, what a disappointment!!! I've read it till the end though, cos I don't like giving up reading when I start something. But it was nothing special dislike
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  persianchick99 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:09 am

I've read the first Twilight book, but it was nothing special.
persianchick99
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 296
<b>Location</b> Califorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 am

persianchick99 wrote:I've read the first Twilight book, but it was nothing special.
i hread the 3rd book. Did you find the end interesting??? it was not like the movie though
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top