Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts question

3 posters

Go down

Posts question Empty Posts question

Post  Moldienut Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 am

I want an answer to this question. For some reason my post count has been intact all this time when it comes to my posts from the Just For Fun section getting deleted as said in a previous thread, the post count never drops when it comes to me or some people. I think my posts have been pruned rather than deleted and that means the posts disappear but is never deleted but still counts towards your total post count. Can someone confirm this?
Cheers
Moldie
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Posts question Empty Re: Posts question

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 am

I lost my posts when the threads were first deleted. Then I stopped posting there except in the best post thread so I don't know what happens now...
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 am

Moldienut wrote:I want an answer to this question. For some reason my post count has been intact all this time when it comes to my posts from the Just For Fun section getting deleted as said in a previous thread, the post count never drops when it comes to me or some people. I think my posts have been pruned rather than deleted and that means the posts disappear but is never deleted but still counts towards your total post count. Can someone confirm this?
Cheers
Moldie

usually if you have 5 posts in a thread which gets deleted you have 5 posts less. but this did not happen to you?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 am

KyprisAthina wrote:usually if you have 5 posts in a thread which gets deleted you have 5 posts less. but this did not happen to you?

I remember the first times I posted in that section in particular I posted quite a few posts in that section and kept an eye on my post count but when they were removed they were still in my post count total because when I was searching for my posts though the 'See all posts' bit in my profile, the number there was different to the one displayed in my profile which means that they are not deleted.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down