Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd)

+11
Jessica
Kostas
Miss KA
alene
Tedy
Akos Kirsch
Derek
Radiowave
Samuel
Panagiotis
Chris
15 posters

Go down

rate

Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left13%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 13% 
[ 3 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left30%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 30% 
[ 7 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left22%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 22% 
[ 5 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left9%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 9% 
[ 2 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left9%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 9% 
[ 2 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left0%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left4%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 4% 
[ 1 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left0%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_left4%Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Bar_right 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Empty Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd)

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

The newest single of Playmen which features Helena, Courtney & Riskykidd is also a dynamic song as Playmen contribute in this powerful dance music.Who knows? Maybe the new single will get over the success of Bio?

Last edited by Paparizakias on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Empty Re: Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd)

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 am

It's not a single of Helena, but the single of Playmen, featuring Helena, Courtney & Riskykidd. Helena's new single is "Poios". Please edit your post.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) Empty Re: Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd)

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 am

Paparizakias wrote:The newest single of Helena which means her brand new start after her end signing with Sony, it is also, a dynamic song as Playmen contribute in this powerful dance music.Who knows? Maybe the new single will get over the success of Bio?

This is hard to rate. I like the Courtney and Helena part but not the rappers part.

The song could have a little better lyrics and more advanced. ( big grin) But sometimes these sort of songs are nice too. I will think a little more about it because the rapper destroys the song much I think.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 am

8 for me
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 am

If I was rating only Helena's part, then it would be 9 or 10, but because of rap it is 8. But because it is more about Helena and her part, I put a 9.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 am

7 (8 for the chorus)
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 am

Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:57 am

8 Rate 'All The Time' (Playmen ft. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd) 21973
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm

alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

2. Not enough Helena, boring lyrics and just sounding as any average song from the radio. Even Helena's voice cannot save it because there is no part when she can really use it.

And the new version of poios has disappointed me as well... compared to the original it's boring, and if they already took it down like this she could have sung live.

Quite sad about this years mad awards appearance by her No expected much more.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Miss KA wrote:2. Not enough Helena, boring lyrics and just sounding as any average song from the radio. Even Helena's voice cannot save it because there is no part when she can really use it.

And the new version of poios has disappointed me as well... compared to the original it's boring, and if they already took it down like this she could have sung live.

I agree with your commentary about "All The Time" Reb but the rating is a bit harsh. sunny

The orchestration to the new version of "Pios" is quite common but her interpretation is fantastic and thankfully it didn't look like a bad lip-synced performance so it's easy to be fooled she is singing it live which is good. If it was possible for an artist to sing live @ the Mad Awards I think Elena would have done it with this performance.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 pm

As a performance of Helena i vote it with 8,for me it was a very good appearance.But as a song agree with Rebecca and Derek that it is an average song in my opinion like many others.About poios i agree that if i would prefer to listen the version of VTLNZ but her performance was really passionated and it made the defference in VMA.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 am

Miss KA wrote:2. Not enough Helena, boring lyrics and just sounding as any average song from the radio. Even Helena's voice cannot save it because there is no part when she can really use it.

Totally agree with you. I voted 2 too.
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

With you I also agree that in All the time there is really not enough Elena. I hope the music video will compare this somehow!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:

With you I also agree that in All the time there is really not enough Elena. I hope the music video will compare this somehow!

there will be music video for this? please not! or do you mean the visuals of her performance apologize the song?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 pm

This is the new single of Playmen, so there will be a video. It is not an Helena's song. It's Playmen, featuring Helena, Riskykidd and Courtney... So we don't really care. I believe that we should care more about her performance and her look, and not for the song. It's not hers anyway.. lol! And the performance was fantastic.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 pm

But still I think Helena is a big part of the song and rating the full song can be good I think. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 pm

i rate the new song with 10! it;s so stuck! and perfect!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Finally I can say 10 points yeah!
It's probably the one song since 2009 that I really like.
I expect more songs like this one.
welcome smile
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:43 pm

9-10, but I voted 9! Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Helena's part 10,generally 9
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:47 am

I don't like it, the refrain is too repetitive and I really don't like the rap-lyrics either Razz
So the lyrics are not so good in general in my opinion Razz
I rated it with 1 Razz Defo one of my least fav songs with her dislike

Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 pm

this period i have to say that i get bored the song and i find it a cheap dance song (Yet i cant believe my words but this feeling made to me now) maybe because radios or Tv have played it a lot these months.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down