Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports]

+5
Samuel
Tedy
alene
Akos Kirsch
Derek
9 posters

Go down

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports] Empty Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports]

Post  Derek Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 am

Skip to 4.41.44

Last edited by Derek on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports] Empty Re: Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports]

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:27 am

thanks!!!

I tried to download it and then I wanted to cut her part out of it but it's 2GB :S
it wouldn't come down today. lol
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports] Empty Re: Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports]

Post  Derek Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:thanks!!!

I tried to download it and then I wanted to cut her part out of it but it's 2GB :S
it wouldn't come down today. lol

Just enjoy it for the time being and the editing can be done tomorrow. Very Happy I am so glad we can have the full performance tonight!!! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 am

True. But as I see it would come down in 2 hours. That's not bad. I'm starting to download it:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

I could finally watch the whole performance Very Happy It's been great and she's been amazing. I see she's also sung Rythm is a dancer, cool! I think the only remix I have not liked is MNO (and also when she sings a little bit part of Levels along with it, but that's because I don't like that song lol! )
Thanks a lot, Derek! Keep Paparizouing!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 am

In my opinion the "Teardrops" bit in this performance is one of the highlights of her career! Actually this performance in its entirety is one of the highlights of her career. Just too much awesomeness!

Here's a HQ video with what is claimed to be her full performance (sadly tagged) but I hate myself and Mr Perfect (Playmen Remix) are missing:
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

those are missing? :S then I wait still.
lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:48 pm

My record
1st Part

2nd Part

Last edited by Tedy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

It says the video was removed because it was too long... :S
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

oh ok I see you reuploaded it. Forget what I said then Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 am

alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 am

THIS REPORT MADE MY DAY!!! So much critical acclaim for her performance!
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 am

glad to hear Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 am

Just for the record the reporter called her performance: THE ABSOLUTE PERFORMANCE, he said 40.000 people attended the event, he pointed out she looked very refreshed and sexier than ever and she danced amazingly.

Elena said all that's important is for people to give love so they can get it back, stay positive and not ask for too much in life cause they might end up with too little (it's a Greek saying). She's also willing to stay in Greece, she shall not return in dancing competitions (she had told herself she would do it as a judge and then as a competitor only once) and if she leaves Greece it will be for a short while and then she will come back again. (I guess this implies that the plans for Sweden are still there) Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 am

thanks the info
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:thanks the info

You're welcome! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 am

Tedy wrote:My record
1st Part

2nd Part
It doesn't work for me? help me!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 am

not only for you
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:15 am

alene wrote:

better one:

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 am

I cut my record and I starting to uploading one by one
Teardrops,Like A Prayer and Rhythm Is A Dancer

My number one & Baby it's over
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 am

Katse Kala,Smells Like Teen Spirit and All the Time

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Oh Tedy! thanks very much!!! your work was very helpful now it's better to watch them instead of full video cheers
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Tedy... where did you left the beginning? I hate myself and Mr. perfect. Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Tedy... where did you left the beginning? I hate myself and Mr. perfect. Very Happy

I uploading now Wink

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Oh okay Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 am

Thnks!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports] Empty Live @ Amita Motion Positive Energy Day 2012

Post  Panagiotis Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am

This are the recordings of Tedy, in actual dimensions, and not stretched as in the original streaming videos.
Please share these versions in social media, so as people can enjoy the videos in the original dimensions! Every other video on youtube is streched! (Video Recording & Editing by Tedy)

(Later on this topic will be merged to the other one ;) )
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 am

Great job Pano and Tedy! clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 am

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:

And this is only part 1, awesome! clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:02 am

I do not know if I put it in the right thread? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I do not know if I put it in the right thread? Razz

You didn't. Thanks for telling at least or I wouldn't have noticed it. Keep Paparizouing! lol!

-Merged the entire thread with the old one-
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Positive Energy Day (OAKA, Athens) [Full performance and TV reports] Empty Positive Energy Concert by Amita motion (OAKA, Athens)

Post  panospower13 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 pm

panospower13
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down