Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT

+6
TinaCZ
Dadii_x3
Kostas
Derek
Akos Kirsch
Chris
10 posters

Go down

What rate do you believe that the new Natasa's duet with Paparizou deserves?

Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left15%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 15% 
[ 3 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left15%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 15% 
[ 3 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left20%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 20% 
[ 4 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left20%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 20% 
[ 4 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left10%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left0%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left0%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_left5%Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Empty Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT

Post  Chris Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm

What is your opinion?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Empty Re: Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Absolute 10. Since last night it's in my head Very Happy The refrain is the best Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT Empty Re: Lathos Agapes feat. Natasa Theodoridou - RATE IT

Post  Derek Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 am

From the other thread:
Derek wrote:I like the song. It's a lot better than I expected it to be but the bassline (or whatever you call the "background music" - sorry I'm no music expert) sounds very busy and It's the only thing I don't like about the song. Their voices really fit and create a delight for the ear! clap

Derek wrote:I love the 90s Greek laiko touch on this song! Very Happy

It's an 8/10 for me. Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 am

I was between 7/10 and 8/10,finally i voted 8/10 mainly for the reasons that i wrote in the song's thread and for the reason that for me the couplets aren't so ''strong'' as the refren.Good enough for me! Very Happy
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:39 am

Far the best laiko ballad that Helena has sung to date. Her strong voice and high notes prove that although she is a popstar she can be a conscious Lady of bouzoukia stages
The only drawback is Natasas voice covers a bit more Elena's and also music is not so suitable according to the lyrics but never mind
i give a brilliant 10 rate for solo Elena's part and total.....

9/10
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 am

I would be pleasant to know which member voted for a 5!!
affraid (approximately explain why?)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:25 am

Chris K wrote:Far the best laiko ballad that Helena has sung to date. Her strong voice and high notes prove that although she is a popstar she can be a conscious Lady of bouzoukia stages
The only drawback is Natasas voice covers a bit more Elena's and also music is not so suitable according to the lyrics but never mind
i give a brilliant 10 rate for solo Elena's part and total.....

9/10

In my opinion M'angaliazi To Skotadi, Aniksan I Ourani, Ti Sou 'dosa Ti Mou 'doses and Kenourgia Agapi > Lathos Agapes.
But do you think Natassa overshadows Elena's vocals? I was left under the impression that Elena's high notes "stole the show". I guess every person focuses on different things.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 am

It's El's voice which is more dominant in my opinion in the song.
It ends with her voice even in the last seconds.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:It's El's voice which is more dominant in my opinion in the song.
It ends with her voice even in the last seconds.

I think so too, especially during the chorus.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadii_x3 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 pm

10!!! clap
Dadii_x3
Dadii_x3
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 295
<b>Location</b> Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 pm

5 - the song is nice, Elena's voice is nice but Natassa'a voice ruins it for me
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 am

I give it a six out of ten. It is a great song but I don't understand the song, so that is why my vote is so low.
I voted earlier and I think I have it a six anyhow.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm

7/10

I think it's kinda good, and they both sound amazing in the song.
I haven't listened to it that much so I didn't think about the music too much last time maybe it's a bit busy but it's ok with me smile

For me it's a lot better than "All the time" and I'm sooooo glad she didn't make another song like that Razz
(just my personal opinion don't hate me for it)
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

9/10! Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

7/10 for Hel's part only!
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down