Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to turn off notification emails

+3
Martako!
Besamiculo
Akos Kirsch
7 posters

Go down

How to turn off notification emails Empty How to turn off notification emails

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:35 am

Guys... Gamze and me have some problem. Everytime there is a new post in a thread we receive e-mails about it. I chosed the option not to receive e-mails about this but still it's keep coming :S

SOLUTION:

Mart! wrote:go to your profile in the bar at the top. then press topic is being watched and unwatch all of them
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

How to turn off notification emails Empty Re: How to turn off notification emails

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 am

It's fine to me.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

How to turn off notification emails Empty Re: How to turn off notification emails

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 am

okay Gamze solved the problem for me Keep Paparizouing! kiss
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 am

ok now its the right time to propose to her ❤
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 am

she wouldn't like that :drunken:
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 am

that must be terrible for you with all the spam you post. imagine if you had an email for every post in ppf . you would have had 250,000 emails in 2.5 years rofl
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 am

uhh...that would be terrible!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:she wouldn't like that :drunken:

sleepy oh oh LOL
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 am

i was getting them but i have stopped them now
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  gamze Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 am

Thanks god!
@ Peter: sure U R fine?
gamze
gamze
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 740
<b>Location</b> in yucelland

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 am

Lmao I'm starting to like those Paparicious Smilies winner
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 am

I liked them a lot! hope we will have new ones soon!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

maybe anyone got the same problem:

you must change your settings so you don't get emails for notifications etc!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 am

Don't worry Reb it's okay for now. I clicked on the second link in those messages and that undo this whole thing so I won't receive such messages in the future.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Don't worry Reb it's okay for now. I clicked on the second link in those messages and that undo this whole thing so I won't receive such messages in the future.

thats my lolakos Keep Paparizouing!
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am

cheers gia sou!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Don't worry Reb it's okay for now. I clicked on the second link in those messages and that undo this whole thing so I won't receive such messages in the future.

So I have to click and read the messages to block that option? I ask because I've been deleting the messages every time I've checked the mail and maybe the problem is that I have to click on them, right?. I have the same problem you had Akos but although I've changed the settings so as to not receive any notifications of replies, it keeps on sending me the messages, and it's horrible lol
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:09 am

alene wrote:

So I have to click and read the messages to block that option? I ask because I've been deleting the messages every time I've checked the mail and maybe the problem is that I have to click on them, right?. I have the same problem you had Akos but although I've changed the settings so as to not receive any notifications of replies, it keeps on sending me the messages, and it's horrible lol

You can change that in the profile options. Disable the notification each time someone posts in a topic you posted before
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:37 am

zore_riot wrote:
alene wrote:

You can change that in the profile options. Disable the notification each time someone posts in a topic you posted before

I had already done it and I'm still getting messages. I guess the only thing I've got to do is to check my mail and click in one of those messages to disable that option. That's what I've understood reading Akos' post. I'm going to try it and see what heppens. Anyway, hanks for suggesting. smile
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 am

alene wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
alene wrote:

I had already done it and I'm still getting messages. I guess the only thing I've got to do is to check my mail and click in one of those messages to disable that option. That's what I've understood reading Akos' post. I'm going to try it and see what heppens. Anyway, hanks for suggesting. smile

You're welcome
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 am

I still have problems with it.
I clicked one of the messages and as Akos told, I clicked the second link that's in the message. Then, I'm redirected to the forum and I still get messages about any reply. So, it doesn't work. Also, it's written in the e-mail that I can click the "Stop watching this topic link", but I do not see it. Gosh, I'm being so clumsy with this!
Anyone knows what to do? Only Akos? Help! help me! frustrated
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 am

I guess you get notifications from the topics you posted in until you deactivated the notificaTION MAILS!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 am

You have to click on the second link in EVERY message cause those are from different topics. you have to do that again and again till there won't be any topics left.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 am

KyprisAthina wrote:I guess you get notifications from the topics you posted in until you deactivated the notificaTION MAILS!

But I already did it in the profile section. :S
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:05 am

read my post alene!!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 am

alene wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:I guess you get notifications from the topics you posted in until you deactivated the notificaTION MAILS!

But I already did it in the profile section. :S

but for sure you posted in topics BEFORE you deactivated the notification option. and from THJOSE threads you get notifications. click on the link in the amil to unwatch the topic, then it will be fine!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 am

i know how to fix it
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:08 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:You have to click on the second link in EVERY message cause those are from different topics. you have to do that again and again till there won't be any topics left.

In all messages? omg! But I've already done it in some of the messages and I still get e-mails even if I clicked the second link of that topic. I'll try it tonight and tomorrow, and I'll see what happens.

Thanks!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 am

it has to work cause it worked for me and Gamze.
you are welcome
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 am

go to your profile in the bar at the top. then press topic is being watched and unwatch all of them
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 am

Mart! wrote:go to your profile in the bar at the top. then press topic is being watched and unwatch all of them

I'm going to do it too right now. I hope it works (fingers crossed) =)

Thanks for your help!! I've been desperate all day!! haha
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 am

and all the time you have been getting 100's of spam per day with all the posts we make
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down