Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One

+10
Stathis
Stephen
Derek
Sofia
ellinoula
Panagiotis
Radiowave
pop_art
Labros!
Miss KA
14 posters

Go down

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Empty Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Single/Promo Single?

Post  Miss KA Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 pm

This is the promotion cd / single cover for my number one.

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Th_46718_my_number_one_promo_515_122_14lo

Which picture had you chosen for Helena's first international single, regarding the best promotion for her?

Please note: it must be a picture released before Eurovision May 2005!!!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Empty Re: Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One

Post  Labros! Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm

I like this topic.I have to think about it scratch
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Empty Re: Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One

Post  pop_art Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 pm

This one from Kalfamanolis photo shooting 2005
Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Dee25e63015248
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 pm

true, the one on the stairs might have been ok, too, if it had to be from this shooting!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 pm

i like original cover
all my fav shootings were taken after ESC.
great covers, Reb!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

I like your covers, Reb.The third one is the best.Can you make one with the picture on the stairs?
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 am

I like it as it is nowl..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:57 am

I like this one a lot
Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Th_66976_73010_137318522_61411_122_1110lo
ellinoula
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 am

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Helenapaparizou.th
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 am

Labros wrote:I like your covers, Reb.The third one is the best.Can you make one with the picture on the stairs?

yes later or soon

Horgu13 wrote:Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Helenapaparizou.th

I always think this is not her most intelligent look ever lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 am

I think she looks tired on that pic
ellinoula
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 am

Miss KA wrote:
Labros wrote:I like your covers, Reb.The third one is the best.Can you make one with the picture on the stairs?

yes later or soon

Horgu13 wrote:Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Helenapaparizou.th

I always think this is not her most intelligent look ever lol!

She is a Singer and not Einstein.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 am

lol Horgu...
But I think that this pic looks like the ones the phorographers take for new artists...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 am

Panagiotis wrote:lol Horgu...
But I think that this pic looks like the ones the phorographers take for new artists...

that's why new artists have a hard life! rofl
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 am

yes! I also don't think that they cared that much for this photoshooting...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 am

well I love those pics it's just that on this picture... hm. her eyes are a bit sleepy somehow.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:10 am

lool..

Spoiler:
Wink
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:23 am

I love this photoshooting! Very Happy
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 am

I am not a big fan of it..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 am

@ Labros:

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One 22080_240792964649_806704649_2916926_7439053_n
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 am

Nice cover!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:53 am

And, finally, 3 points go to Rebecca for her amazing work on the cover of ''My Number One''.Congratulations! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 am

Labros wrote:And, finally, 3 points go to Rebecca for her amazing work on the cover of ''My Number One''.Congratulations! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party

lol! glad u like it!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Miss KA wrote:@ Labros:

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One 22080_240792964649_806704649_2916926_7439053_n

Is that a promo pic for shoes/fashion or what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm

very nice,Reb!! Keep Paparizouing!
Sofia
Sofia
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 884
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Horgu13 wrote:

what? Is just the picture, Labros voted for..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:

It looks more like a promo pic for shoes/fashion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Horgu13 wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:

It looks more like a promo pic for shoes/fashion.
maybe but it's good for a cd cover in my opinion
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm

For me it looks like a Deichmann Poster.

But no problem Honey Keep Paparizouing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Horgu13 wrote:For me it looks like a Deichmann Poster.

But no problem Honey Keep Paparizouing!
what's this honey? lol!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 pm

a shoe company
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm

the company could called Papashoes or PapariShoes!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 am

Like Moldie would say: "Bleurgh"!
This has got to be one of her least attractive pics ever especially when cropped like that but opinions vary which is good! Very Happy
Love your third and 5th creations Reb! +1
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I thought the American cover was nice

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Mzi.sqdccucn.170x170-75
Stephen
Stephen
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 495
<b>Location</b> Mission Hill MA

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Stephen wrote:I thought the American cover was nice

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Mzi.sqdccucn.170x170-75
agree Keep Paparizouing!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

YEAH! IT'S GOOD!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:36 am

Last edited by Derek on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:20 am

I think that the cover with the picture from Celebrity is better
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  pop_art Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

A cover I made for ''My Number One''
Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One 48081helenapaparizoukat.th
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 am

Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One Getphoto
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 am

pop_art wrote:A cover I made for ''My Number One''
Which Cover Pic would you have chosen for the My Number One 48081helenapaparizoukat.th

nice!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 am

Reb's always out of time and space!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 am

i would definitely choose this one too, but that kalfamanolis shooting was made in 2006 as far as i know! Great pic Keep Paparizouing!
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 am

Actually, it was 2005 because a similar/fuller/rotated pic was used for the Protereotita/Mambo CD which was released in the fall of that year. Plus the Mambo CD single was released at the same time and all were after Eurovision but same year.

For the promos though, I think the ones Reb posted alternative covers of are good choices and also the Celebrity ones too. In my opinion any pic that would make people remember Helena from first time round are perfect promos for it.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 am

Sorry for being off topic but when will we make a similar thread but the objective is to choose the cover for Giro Apo T'oneiro?
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 am

why dont u make one?
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 am

There are few photoshoots from this era to be used.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 am

Good idea Tiago, that would be good.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 am

zore_riot wrote:Sorry for being off topic but when will we make a similar thread but the objective is to choose the cover for Giro Apo T'oneiro?

do it!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down