Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed)

+8
Derek
panospower13
Marcos
Panagiotis
Labros!
Tiago
alene
Miss KA
12 posters

Go down

Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed) Empty Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed)

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 am

The First Compiling Helena Paparizou Discography

Download now from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (direct download available there)

Includes all (as known until today) versions of her (and Antique's) albums, DVDs, singles, other artist records, samplers, promo CDs, concerts/bouzoukia performances, selected performances and interviews, and advertisings. Almost 150 pages.

If I missed any records because I don't know of them, or if I missed anything else or made mistake I'd be happy if you help me to correct/complete the discography!

Many thanks to George for various info's about concerts and a few promo singles!

Last edited by Kypris Athina on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed) Empty Re: Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed)

Post  alene Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 am

Interesting! Thanks a lot! Very Happy
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed) Empty Re: Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Thank you crazy wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Downloading
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 am

Interesting!
I will download it when I have time Very Happy
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:55 am

I can't download it, it appears an error everytime I try :S
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 pm

zore_riot wrote:I can't download it, it appears an error everytime I try :S

what does it say?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 am

Thanks!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 am

great work!I didn't know about some promos(my number one, the game of love etc...)
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 am

thanks again! everything so beautiful, I'm from Brazil and I'm loving so much this news!!!!! gia sou!
Marcos
Marcos
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 20
<b>Location</b> Brasil

Back to top Go down

Paparicious Discography: Albums, Singles and more (download link refreshed) Empty magazine

Post  panospower13 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 am

wow!!PERFECT MAGAZINE!!THANKS !!!!!!!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! cheers cheers
panospower13
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 pm

I cant access it anymore Reb!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:44 pm

thanks!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! king
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  martin1991m Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 am

I can't download it, it appears an error everytime I try
martin1991m
martin1991m
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 12
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 am

martin1991m wrote:I can't download it, it appears an error everytime I try

Probably the files isn't there anymore. Someone needs to upload it again. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm

I replaced the link by the correct one now! happened when I changed the layout last time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kypris Athina on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks so much!!
lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down