Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia 2010

+3
Miranda
Linen
AlexP
7 posters

Go down

Russia 2010 Empty Russia 2010

Post  AlexP Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Russia will participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 and will select their entry through a national final, organized by Russian broadcaster RTR and Russia TV.

A national final will be held on 7 March 2010 to select the Russian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, to be held in Oslo, Norway in May 2010. 25 acts will compete in the contest, with the songs selected from an open call for songs by Russia TV, as well as through entries internally selected by Russia TV as wildcards. The winner will be selected through a mixture of televoting, SMS voting, web voting and a professional jury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Russia 2010 Empty Re: Russia 2010

Post  AlexP Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Dima Bilan is planning to compete in the NF with the song "White Nights" by Filip Kirkorov.

The demo was release/leaked of the song.

It is very obvious that Dimitris Kontopoulos wrote this song once again (or did production/helped like Kirkorov and others will claim. Just like "Shady Lady" -- But everyone knows that is not the case. Wink)

In the intro for example you can here production ques from Elli Kokkinou's "Min Ta Paratas" and other Kontopoulos songs. And in the chorus you can actually hear some Greek words in between the "nanana's". You hear "kai niotho na me" very clearly once the chorus starts.
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:07 pm

I don't think it's a smart idea for Dima to go to ESC again so I really hope the russian ppl doesn't vote him the winner in the NF Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm

i listened to it, and i don't hear anything except nanana. everyone knows i like dima bilan. first i didn't want him to go to esc again, but now i have nothing against it. i don't care if it's a ripoff, if it is, ebu will disqualify it. and they haven't done that yet. and i know kirkorov has written it, i have heard on several sites.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 pm

lol ... even without the proper words the song sucks ... no chance to win again at all
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm

He will go again to Eurovision? omg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm

lol
i'm against, but it's seems that Russian NF 2010 will be very boring without interesting songs.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Well I'm 50/50 I like Dima but I dunno if it's smart to go to ESC again...Razz We'll see I guess Wink
I want Russia to send Segey Lazarev!!! Very Happy I think he could do great if he has the right song...and also he's really good in English smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 pm

3 times in 5 years is to much.That would be also not good for his image.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Horgu13 wrote:3 times in 5 years is to much.That would be also not good for his image.

That's what I think 2...
That's why I think they should send Sergey insted of Dima Razz I think he could get loads of fans from Eurovision, Dima already have lots of fans outside Russia so he will not gain anything on going to ESC again smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm

i read that Lazarev is not gonin' to take part in ESC
but i also like his voice and some songs, especially Shattered Dreams
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am

i won't stop listening to his music, that's for sure! even if he places bad.
the statistics are aginst your opinions, because a song written by kirkorov has never placed bad. unfortunately he is a strong song writer! he wrote shady lady, which placed second, and work your magic, which made belarus qualify for the final the first and only time!
i know if koldun goes again, he said himself he wanted to compete for russia.
i don't care if dima bilan goes again. everyone is sending crappy songs anyway. this year i'm not even sure i want to watch. i really hate ballads, and if more than 10 countries send that genre, i won't watch. there are only a few ballads i can stand.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 am

Miranda wrote:i listened to it, and i don't hear anything except nanana. everyone knows i like dima bilan. first i didn't want him to go to esc again, but now i have nothing against it. i don't care if it's a ripoff, if it is, ebu will disqualify it. and they haven't done that yet. and i know kirkorov has written it, i have heard on several sites.

Why would the EBU disqualify it. It's not a rip off, all I said was that it borrows production ques from other Kontonpoulos songs. Right when the chorus starts, you can here Greek words in between the nanana's. I'm sure another Greek speaker can vouch for that too, but a lot of others have said so too on other sites. This is no doubt a Kontopoulos song again, just like "Shady Lady" was. It is no secret that "Shady Lady" was. In fact it was actually reveled officially after the contest, and then Lorak ended up working on her whole album with Kontopoulos. They just say its a Kirkorov song for the song to have "power" behind it.

That being said, the song is nice. But I feel like 3 times for Dima in 5 years is overkill. Let's see.
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

don't forget that Filipp is a king of remakes lol!

there're some rumors that Dima didn't record his song in time and he won't take part
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Radiowave wrote:don't forget that Filipp is a king of remakes lol!

there're some rumors that Dima didn't record his song in time and he won't take part

haha , he is... lol!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 pm

AlexP wrote:
Miranda wrote:i listened to it, and i don't hear anything except nanana. everyone knows i like dima bilan. first i didn't want him to go to esc again, but now i have nothing against it. i don't care if it's a ripoff, if it is, ebu will disqualify it. and they haven't done that yet. and i know kirkorov has written it, i have heard on several sites.

Why would the EBU disqualify it. It's not a rip off, all I said was that it borrows production ques from other Kontonpoulos songs. Right when the chorus starts, you can here Greek words in between the nanana's. I'm sure another Greek speaker can vouch for that too, but a lot of others have said so too on other sites. This is no doubt a Kontopoulos song again, just like "Shady Lady" was. It is no secret that "Shady Lady" was. In fact it was actually reveled officially after the contest, and then Lorak ended up working on her whole album with Kontopoulos. They just say its a Kirkorov song for the song to have "power" behind it.

That being said, the song is nice. But I feel like 3 times for Dima in 5 years is overkill. Let's see.

overkill or not? who cares.....
i don't know who kontopoulos is, i think i have never heard of that person....but if you say they borrowed it, maybe they did, and that's fine with me. i don't care anyway. i will vote for him, if he goes. and just because i have been a fan of him since 2006.
you said shady lady, also has similiarities with a kontopoulos song, but now wym.
i'm tired of hearing that everyone borrows here from there, so i don't care anymore. it's no problem for me. like i said, everyone is sending crappy songs anyway. it has been the worst melodifestivalen so far i think. the first semi-final had songs that were like duhhh. and the second too. and i know i won't like anyone this year. hopefully koldun goes next year, that would save my year.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Miranda wrote:
AlexP wrote:

overkill or not? who cares.....
i don't know who kontopoulos is, i think i have never heard of that person....but if you say they borrowed it, maybe they did, and that's fine with me. i don't care anyway. i will vote for him, if he goes. and just because i have been a fan of him since 2006.
you said shady lady, also has similiarities with a kontopoulos song, but now wym.
i'm tired of hearing that everyone borrows here from there, so i don't care anymore. it's no problem for me. like i said, everyone is sending crappy songs anyway. it has been the worst melodifestivalen so far i think. the first semi-final had songs that were like duhhh. and the second too. and i know i won't like anyone this year. hopefully koldun goes next year, that would save my year.

Dimitris Kontopoulos is a big-ish Greek composer. He also wrote Greece's song last year. You are mis-understanding what I am saying though. I am not saying that these songs are copies. I am just saying that Dimitris Kontopoulos had a hand in writing them. (It is well known in the ESC community that he wrote "Shady Lady" and not Kirkorov.) He 'works' with Kirkorov.

Last edited by AlexP on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

In fact here is a new article, including information on the lyricist:

Notable Maltese Lyricist Gerard James Borg who has been the person behind five Maltese entries in the past namely "Desire" in 2000, "7th Wonder" in 2002, "On Again..Off Again" in 2004, "Vertigo" in 2007 as well as "Vodka" in 2008 is collaborating with Russian superstar Dima Bilan on his next Eurovision journey with the song "White Nights".

It was only last month that Dima Bilan's producer namely Yana Rudkovskaya confirmed that Dima Bilan would like to give it another go at the contest to represent Russia for the third time and it seems like the before mentioned star is taking things to a very serious level because he has appointed Philip Kirkorov as his songwriter known for his entries for Belarus in 2007 as well as Ukraine in 2008 whilst also performing the 1995 entry back in Dublin, Ireland.

The Russian Press has already reported that "Kirkorov already guarantees 12 points from Malta, same as bank can guarantee you interest". One should note that in the history of music, this entry will be officially the third song to be written by Kirkorov himself because in most of his work he was assisted by notable Greek composer Dimitris Kontopulos who also has a say in this song. He has only endured one failure and that was with Angelica Agurbash who did not make it through to the final yet he managed to reach second place twice with Dima Bilan and Ani Lorak in 2006 and 2008 respectively as well as sixth place with Dmitry Koldun.

One should also note that the deadline for the applications passed and despite the fact that "White Nights" was not submitted in time, the broadcaster could receive it as a wildcard and this seems to be the case although final confirmation to be made when the list of finalists is revealed.

escmalta.com
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Radiowave wrote:i read that Lazarev is not gonin' to take part in ESC
but i also like his voice and some songs, especially Shattered Dreams

I agree I love "Naydi Menya"

Well he should participate some year I think...but It really doesn't matter for me so I just think he could gain a lot from it smile

Glad someone wrote that Dimitris Kontopulos were a composer...cause when you say that he "write" songs it kinda confuses me cause I know that armenian guy wrote both the lyrics for Shady Lady, and WYM and I think he have wrote several ESC songs before like Dima Bilan's song in 2006. Please just don't confuse me again..Razz
But I know Filipp has composed(?) Shady Lady & WYM but now I don't really don't know what to believe...
Cause if it was only Dimitris then they atleast should have written that he composed the music with Filip even though he didn't.

Miranda I kinda agree with you...this ESC seem to suck more than the last one and the last one were like bleh. And Melodifestivalen songs this year is BLEH. (haven't heard all the swedish songs yet but I doubt it will be any good ones...)

I really hope Sirusho will go for Armenia again soon cause that would save my year Wink

When you write James Borg I only think about the guy who won a swedish idol called Kevin Borg and he is also from Malta I think Razz

Btw the article is a little wrong cause it says Dimitris songs has reached a second place twice and he has never written a Dima Bilan song before except this one this year cause he didn't compose the music for Never Let You go neither did Filipp Kirkorov it was a famous russian producer called Alexander Lunev who did that...Razz
And also it says second place twice which then is false Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 pm

AlexP wrote:In fact here is a new article, including information on the lyricist:

Notable Maltese Lyricist Gerard James Borg who has been the person behind five Maltese entries in the past namely "Desire" in 2000, "7th Wonder" in 2002, "On Again..Off Again" in 2004, "Vertigo" in 2007 as well as "Vodka" in 2008 is collaborating with Russian superstar Dima Bilan on his next Eurovision journey with the song "White Nights".

It was only last month that Dima Bilan's producer namely Yana Rudkovskaya confirmed that Dima Bilan would like to give it another go at the contest to represent Russia for the third time and it seems like the before mentioned star is taking things to a very serious level because he has appointed Philip Kirkorov as his songwriter known for his entries for Belarus in 2007 as well as Ukraine in 2008 whilst also performing the 1995 entry back in Dublin, Ireland.

The Russian Press has already reported that "Kirkorov already guarantees 12 points from Malta, same as bank can guarantee you interest". One should note that in the history of music, this entry will be officially the third song to be written by Kirkorov himself because in most of his work he was assisted by notable Greek composer Dimitris Kontopulos who also has a say in this song. He has only endured one failure and that was with Angelica Agurbash who did not make it through to the final yet he managed to reach second place twice with Dima Bilan and Ani Lorak in 2006 and 2008 respectively as well as sixth place with Dmitry Koldun.

One should also note that the deadline for the applications passed and despite the fact that "White Nights" was not submitted in time, the broadcaster could receive it as a wildcard and this seems to be the case although final confirmation to be made when the list of finalists is revealed.

escmalta.com

why isn't he written as the author too? on esc it only said kirkorov. and i want to make it clear that i'm not partial in any way. this is my true opinions without any interference of any russian artist. just because i like russian artists, doesn't mean i like filip. i actually really dislike that guy, and i prayed for him not to write anymore songs for my favourite artists. i was pissed off when i found he composed the dima bilan song. i can't stand, because he is so into himself. he thinks it is all about him. at least that was the case when he went with koldun. so it doesn't matter for me who composes, as long as it isn't kirkorov.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Miranda wrote:
AlexP wrote:In fact here is a new article, including information on the lyricist:

escmalta.com

why isn't he written as the author too? on esc it only said kirkorov. and i want to make it clear that i'm not partial in any way. this is my true opinions without any interference of any russian artist. just because i like russian artists, doesn't mean i like filip. i actually really dislike that guy, and i prayed for him not to write anymore songs for my favourite artists. i was pissed off when i found he composed the dima bilan song. i can't stand, because he is so into himself. he thinks it is all about him. at least that was the case when he went with koldun. so it doesn't matter for me who composes, as long as it isn't kirkorov.

Totally agree with you Wink I don't like Filipp either smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 am

well, Filipp has good voice, but i don't like he as a person.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 am

I really don't like Filipp I think he's so fake Razz
Lucy
Lucy
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 199
<b>Location</b> Northampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 am

Lucy wrote:I really don't like Filipp I think he's so fake Razz
Russia 2010 Kirk
lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 am

He is not credited on the song because Kirkorov paid him. During ESC, they did officially say though that Kontopoulos helped with the production, and that the song was recorded in Athens. (And he is credited as a producer officially) But if you ask anyone familiar with Eurovision, they know that Kontopoulos is the one that actually composed the song. In fact, Lorak actually admitted that it was written by Kontopoulos later, and then worked with Kontopoulos for her last album. They just put Kirkorov's name behind it instead for the song to have more "power".

Regarding the article, it says that two songs supported by Kirkorov have gone to second place, not Kontopoulos. :p
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:20 am

Alexandr Panayotov's submitted entry "Maya Showtime"

AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

AlexP wrote:He is not credited on the song because Kirkorov paid him. During ESC, they did officially say though that Kontopoulos helped with the production, and that the song was recorded in Athens. (And he is credited as a producer officially) But if you ask anyone familiar with Eurovision, they know that Kontopoulos is the one that actually composed the song. In fact, Lorak actually admitted that it was written by Kontopoulos later, and then worked with Kontopoulos for her last album. They just put Kirkorov's name behind it instead for the song to have more "power".

Regarding the article, it says that two songs supported by Kirkorov have gone to second place, not Kontopoulos. :p

Kirkorov maybe supported Russia in 2006 but he has nothing to do with the song Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 pm

• Алена Roxis
• Александр Панайотов
• Антонелло Кароцца
• Вячеслав Терехов
• группа "Аляска"
• группа "Бурановские бабушки"
• группа "ЁЁ"
• группа "Нано"
• группа "Сценакардия"
• Джем Шериф
• Дуэт "Пара-беллум
• Екатерина Фролова
• Елена Есенина
• Муз. коллектив Петра Налича
• Наталья Терехова
• Наталья Дамас и группа "L'brand"
• Олег Безинских
• Павла
• Петр Сухов
• Полина Кожикова
• Эд Шульжевский
• Юлика
• Юлия Войс
• Alissandra
• Ana
• Fay Stever
• Petya Palkin project
• Princessa avenue
• Rene
• Miusha
• группа "Blondrock"
• группа "Jet Kids"
• группа "Los Девчatos"
• группа "Plazma"
• группа "Z.I.M.A."

those are Russian NF members
but Dima still can participate, cause it isn't final list
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 am

sooo, Russia 2010
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it is NOT a joke
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 am

Radiowave wrote:don't forget that Filipp is a king of remakes lol!

I think he'll make a remake of this post soon.

See what a malakia some guy wrote in YouTube:

EUROPE, WE RUSSIA DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS SHIT! IT IS A JEWISH SONG WITH JEWISH SINGERS. Mass media in Russia, as oil and gas is controled by jews.all oligarhs in Russia are jews. They take russian names and shame us in the world and tell everybody, that they are russians.This song and group was chosen by jewish tv channel with jewish jury. RUSSIANS DIDN'T VOTE FOR THEM! It is a corruption in Russia, what was made by jews.

I think i saw the words "jew" or "jewish" OVER 9000 times on this quote.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:23 pm

LOL Fernando!

i also don't like Nalitch, but who was better? they? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BONUS: a 'new' song from Philipp - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down