Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last king (Michael Curtis Ford)

2 posters

Go down

The last king (Michael Curtis Ford) Empty The last king (Michael Curtis Ford)

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 am

Okay I start it then:)

The last king (Michael Curtis Ford) Thelastking

The last king book is a historical book about Mithridates the Great. King of Pontus. He was the biggest enemy of Rome and a great king also. Mithridates proved his prowess by holding his own against Sulla, Lucullus, Pompey and a number of lesser Roman commanders for nearly 40 years in ceaseless battles. When he first claims the throne of Pontus, the kingdom is nearly bankrupt and dependent on Rome. Consolidating his hold on his Black Sea coast territories, the upstart king launches himself into combat with Rome, exploiting the republic's weaknesses. Mithridates's military skills are remarkable, but he also resorts to questionable tactics, massacring 80,000 Romans in Pontus.

The writer did a great job with this book in my opinion. The readers follow the story from the perspective of the king's son - Pharnaces.It's very realistic and describe a king who become very likable even when he is doing some questionable acts. I enjoyed every page and the story takes places even in Greece - I was on holiday in Greece when I read it so it was even more enjoyable. smile I can only recommend it to everyone who likes reading historical novels.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

The last king (Michael Curtis Ford) Empty Re: The last king (Michael Curtis Ford)

Post  samiamiditsi Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 pm

pff! you are the best
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

The last king (Michael Curtis Ford) Empty Re: The last king (Michael Curtis Ford)

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 pm

what should your post mean? lol
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down