Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Final 29 May

+19
Miss KA
NiniaFresa
Gavin
jantzen
NatalieNatalie
J
Martako!
Labros!
TinaCZ
alene
Siranos
Lisa!
Angry Master League Nerd
Giannis
Akos Kirsch
Alexandra
Radiowave
Panagiotis
Tiago
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Grand Final 29 May Empty Grand Final 29 May

Post  Tiago Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Since Chris hasn't created the thread for the final, here it is.

Running Order:

1. Azerbaijan
2. Spain
3. Norway
4. Moldova
5. Cyprus
6. Bosnia & Herzegovina
7. Belgium
8. Serbia
9. Belarus
10. Ireland
11. Greece
12. The United Kingdom
13. Georgia
14. Turkey
15. Albania
16. Iceland
17. Ukraine
18. France
19. Romania
20. Russia
21. Armenia
22. Germany
23. Portugal
24. Israel
25. Denmark

Who will win?
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Grand Final 29 May Empty Re: Grand Final 29 May

Post  Tiago Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 pm

AFter listening to the songs many times, my favourites are: Ukraine, Germany, Turkey and Portugal.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Serbia lol!
Lol, his song is so catchy, can't get it of my mind for three days.
If the voting weren't expensive, I would vote for Greece, cause I really like Opa.
I wanna Russia to win, but not because I like the song (I really DON'T like it), bur because the Russians made great show past year.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia
I would just add Romania and israel Wink havn't really heard the other 5 countries-UK, France etc. so I can't really say yet what I like out of those
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 pm

well I would like if Armenia, Greece, Cyprus or Romania or Turkey would win. Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri May 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Alexandra wrote:
I would just add Romania and israel Wink havn't really heard the other 5 countries-UK, France etc. so I can't really say yet what I like out of those
Israel singer is so tuneless live... I don\'t listen stop the nonsense
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

Those were both bad live (especially Azerbeijan) and the juries won't give them high scores, so you might aswell forget them.

From the semi final almost all singers were auto of tune :X
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat May 29, 2010 12:08 am

zore_riot wrote:

Those were both bad live (especially Azerbeijan) and the juries won't give them high scores, so you might aswell forget them.

Sorry Tiago but Armenia was very good.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

apart from Turkey there wasnt something that i really liked. I am sure there must be some very good ballads competing, but with so many songs of that kind i kinda "lost" the special ones among so many similar entries. Its gonna be interesting on Saturday Very Happy
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:
zore_riot wrote:

At the end she started to fail I think, but I don't know how she0ll be tonight at the jury reheasal.

Giannis wrote:apart from Turkey there wasnt something that i really liked. I am sure there must be some very good ballads competing, but with so many songs of that kind i kinda "lost" the special ones among so many similar entries. Its gonna be interesting on Saturday Very Happy

It'll be amazing. There is no "pre-determined" winner Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat May 29, 2010 12:43 am

zore_riot wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:
zore_riot wrote:

At the end she started to fail I think, but I don't know how she0ll be tonight at the jury reheasal.

Giannis wrote:apart from Turkey there wasnt something that i really liked. I am sure there must be some very good ballads competing, but with so many songs of that kind i kinda "lost" the special ones among so many similar entries. Its gonna be interesting on Saturday Very Happy

It'll be amazing. There is no "pre-determined" winner Very Happy

I don1t think so. lol
Anyway just enjoy the final!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 am

Oh, I will smile
Here's how the reheasals went this afternoon according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Azerbaijan

Safura enters the stage and performs her song, Drip Drop after being drawn to perform first after last night's Semi Final. Her performance went well and received a good reception in the hall.

2. Spain

Daniel Diges now enters the stage to perform his song Algo Pequeñito. As one of the pre-qualified countries, this is the first time he has performed in front of a sizeable crowd on the stage in Oslo. His performance went down incredibly well with the audience of journalists and fans and vocally was very strong throughout the song.

3. Norway

Now it's time for the host country to grace the stage with Didrik Solli-Tangen performing My Heart Is Yours. Understandably he received a good reception before going on stage by the crew and audience. The performance was vocally very strong and visually corresponds to the previous rehearsals. The song was accompanied by pyrotechnics and received a massive applause at the end.

4. Moldova

Fresh from qualifying at the first Semi-Final, Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira entered the stage to perform their song Run Away. The group made a similar impact to Tuesday, with the same enthusiastic performance and good vocals.

5. Cyprus

Next up is the popular Jon Lillygreen & The Islanders who dressed in the same outfits from last night are warmly welcomed onto the stage where they gave a good performance of their song, Life Looks Better In Spring. They have a cult following here in Oslo, most of which seemed to be in the hall to cheer the group on!

6. Bosnia & Herzegovina

Wearing an impressive red jacket and walking onto a dark stage, which reminds you of a rock concert, Vukašin Brajić performs his song Thunder & Lightning. As always he gave a good vocal rendition that went down well in the arena.

7. Belgium

Now it's Tom Dice's turn to take the stage and he wows the audience with a perfect performance of Me And My Guitar, which qualified from the first Semi-Final. His performance is simple, yet at the same time incredibly powerful and midway through he gets an encouraging cheer from the audience.

8. Serbia

Milan Stankovic is up next with Ovo Je Balkan. He starts on stage with his impressive stage props, seen in the first Semi-Final on Tuesday. Wearing the same blue and sparkly jacket, he gives a confident performance to the enjoyment of the journalists and fans in the hall.

9. Belarus

Following on from Serbia, 3+2 from Belarus enter the stage to perform Butterflies. Wearing semi-formal wear, maroon drapes and sparkling red lights accentuate their performance. Vocally, they give a confident performance very similar to the Semi-Final.

10. Ireland

Receiving the biggest response so far when entering the stage, Ireland's Niamh Kavanagh performs her song, It's For You. Her vocals are powerful and during any break in the lyrics, she gets a rapturous jeer from the crowd. She is again wearing her impressive long purple dress with a soulful performance.

11. Greece

Powering onto the stage, Giorgos Alkaios & Friends give a sound performance of their enthno-pop song Opa, which the audience clap along to all the way through. The stage show here is very similar to the second Semi-Final, from which they qualified. The pyrotechnics erupting from the drums go down a treat towards the end of the song.

12. United Kingdom

The UK's Josh Dubovie enthusiastically enters the stage with his chorus of backing singers and dancers. His rendition of That Sounds Good To Me achieves a good response from the crowd, who clap and dance along to the beat of this modern pop song. The clothes here also impress with the backing singers' white veils floating behind them.

13. Georgia

Next up is Sofia Nizharadze with her song Shine, which gives the competition a more elegant touch with a red theme dominating her performance. Her vocals are very strong, a theme that continues throughout the length of the song. The semi-complex dance moves and pyrotechnics also give a bit of oomph here.

14. Turkey

maNga and their song We Could be The Same are the next act to jump onto the stage in Oslo, this time making a big impact with their rock/pop song. Flashing lights light up the stage with its black backdrop. Giving a great and powerful performance, the band really confirm their position as Turkey's foremost rock band.

15. Albania

Julia Pasha enters the stage to bring a bit of funkiness to the hall with flashing purple and white lights giving a boost to her song, It's All About You. Her vocals are once again flawless and there is a lot of focus on her black and silver trouser-jacket set, giving a divaesque feel to the performance.

16. Iceland

Speaking of divas, another one from Iceland now floats onto the stage. Hera Björk and her song Je Ne Sais Quoi get a massive reception in the hall when the spotlight gives a powerful start to her performance. Her vocals are excellent and her stage presence is second to none. The glistening lights once again accentuate the song, reminding us of flashing camera lights otherwise seen on the red carpet.

17. Ukraine

Alyosha and her song Sweet People makes a soulful impression on the stage with a wind-swept and powerful performance. There are no noticeable problems with the vocals and her rendition of the song is reminiscent of pop acts such as Avril Lavigne.

18. France

So close to the FIFA World Cup it's about time we had a bit of football fever in the hall and it comes in the form of Jessy Matador with his anthem Allez Olla Olé. The performance is confident and full of pyrotechnics, flashing lights and a chorus that sticks in your head. From the outfits of the backing singers you could be forgiven for thinking that there is a sailor theme going on!

19. Romania

Pyrotechnics seem to be a running theme and when Paula Seling & Ovi come onto the stage to perform Playing With Fire that's exactly what they do with the hall heating up with every flame thrown from the stage. The performance is very strong and the vocals flawless, which is no mean feat considering the high ranges in this song.

20. Russia

Peter Nalitch & Friends provide a somewhat different ambience with their song Lost And Forgotten bringing melancholy and reflection to the Eurovision Song Contest Stage in Oslo. The fake snowflakes and good vocals go down a storm in the hall, where a number of Russian journalists had gathered to cheer on their song.

21. Armenia

Eva Rivas and her song Apricot Stone provided some visual stimulation for the crowds in the arena, with an animated apricot stone and waterfall on the stage. Her vocals were very strong and she was well received by the crowd of journalists and fans in the hall.

22. Germany

Overnight sensation Lena from Germany graced the stage with her alternative stylings and the song Satellite. Her German/English accent and simple performance helped to catch the attention of the crowd and with any luck the audience at home tomorrow night.

23. Portugal

Filipa Azevedo emerged from the more uptempo songs to perform her power ballad, Há Dias Assim in a sea of purple shades. Her vocals were strong and she managed to sustain the high notes, which were well received in the hall.

24. Israel

Another power ballad, very different in nature is the penultimate act to enter the stage. Harel Skaat and his song Millim goes down well in the hall and like Filipa he manages to sustain the high notes without a problem, having a smile on his face in the process. The ambience of the stage also continues to help lift the song like in the second Semi-Final

25. Denmark

Chanée & N'evergreen are the final act to perform with their schlageresque pop song, In A Moment Like This. This song provides everything a Eurovision Song Contest Song needs: the wind machine, the glamour and the large prop. It went down well in the hall and creates a spectacular finish to this marathon of 25 songs.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat May 29, 2010 1:08 am

thanks for posting! Looks good!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Sat May 29, 2010 11:14 pm

GO TURKEY
GO PORTUGAL
GO FRANCE

Although i think no one of these will win because of the Jury mob.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa! Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 am

United Kingdom..........NIL POINTS!!! haha
Lisa!
Lisa!
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 138
<b>Location</b> Carlisle, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sun May 30, 2010 2:12 am

I've decided I like Romania and Azerbaijan the best. And gooooooooooooooo Greece and Cyprus!!!!! number one
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Sun May 30, 2010 2:22 am

I can almost bet Azerbaijan will be the winner tonight Very Happy winner also Georgia ,Ucraine ,Israel have wonderful song each of them deserve a good place ,I'm really confused this year , so many good songs in final clap
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun May 30, 2010 2:47 am

Go Greece
Go Serbia
Go Bosnia and Hercegovine
Go Moldova
clap clap clap
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 am

Do you know where can I watch it online??
I think it's about to start, isn't it?
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 2:56 am

go to Eurovision.tv

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:go to Eurovision.tv

Thaks a lot!!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun May 30, 2010 3:00 am

hmm what a pity!
It says "Loading" all the time and I cannot watch anything :S

---
Edit: It works now! smile
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 3:05 am

It's starting!!!!!

Alexander is still the best Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 am

Just voted for BELGIUM Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 am

I can imagine Greece as winners, but I'm not sure if they could handle the contest economically.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 am

TinaCZ wrote:I can imagine Greece as winners, but I'm not sure if they could handle the contest economically.
Doesn't EBU pay for eurovision?
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 am

Dunno, I always thought it's the hosting country.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 am

Labros! wrote:
TinaCZ wrote:I can imagine Greece as winners, but I'm not sure if they could handle the contest economically.
Doesn't EBU pay for eurovision?

Not everything
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 am

Dunno, I always thought it's the hosting country.
that's what I thought too.But I read somewhere that EBU pays for the contest.I don't know if it's true scratch

EDIT:
Not everything
I see thanks! smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 am

Turkey was awesome, I voted
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 am

Greece and Turkey and bosnia & Hercegovina was really good yeah! And Albania too.... damn a lot of good songs and i can't vote cause hungarians not allowed cause we don't take part in the contest this year :S
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sun May 30, 2010 4:18 am

shall i give u the numbers for uk voting
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 am

lol at France
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:22 am

We have a winner. Ukraine!!!

Damn I've already voted in 3 countries. Luckily I just vote in Eurovision during the year
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 am

If Germany isn't good I'll vote in Romania. I'm, going bankrupt because of Eurovision
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  J Sun May 30, 2010 4:30 am

i didn't use to like the turkish and the greek song before the contest but tonight both were pretty good Very Happy
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 am

Spain will sing again.

Elena will vote at Armenia, look at her boobs :O
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 4:37 am

zore_riot wrote:Spain will sing again.

what?
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

that guy was funny, but I don't wanna hear that crappy song again frustrated
well, I hope Germany wins.
our jury likes her. and so do I.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:44 am

That's what our spokersman said.

I don't know if it's because I'm portugues, but she was the best vocally and had the best camera job Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 am

That was rude Tiago! For both persons! evileye
Don't ever say such thing again ok?
Why would El vote for her cause EVa has some - maybe for you - big boobs hm?
evileye I really hope you were only joking Tiago otherwise .... No
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 4:46 am

zore_riot wrote:That's what our spokersman said.

I don't know if it's because I'm portugues, but she was the best vocally and had the best camera job Very Happy

For me it was a bit weak sorry.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:48 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:

That was rude Tiago! For both persons! evileye
Don't ever say such thing again ok?
Why would El vote for her cause EVa has some - maybe for you - big boobs hm?
evileye I really hope you were only joking Tiago otherwise .... No

Didn't you get it? Elena did a boobjob and probably wanted to have boobs like the armenian girl.

Well, probably it's because I'm portuguese smile
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 4:49 am

Sorry I don't find it funny Tiago.

Anyway good luck for your country too.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:50 am

Come on Akos, it's a great joke xD

Thank you smile
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 am

Spain will sing again because a person has burst onto the stage during the performance. I've been reading that this man is known because he does this at many events like football matchs etc.

I want the voting to start now lol
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 30, 2010 4:52 am

You can vote sinc the beggining. This year it's different. I've already voted 4 times : Belgium, Turkey, Ukraine and Germany
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 4:53 am

alene wrote:Spain will sing again because a person has burst onto the stage during the performance. I've been reading that this man is known because he does this at many events like football matchs etc.

I want the voting to start now lol

hahaha.... omg that guy is hilarious then lol!
it was funny how they get rid of him though Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 4:53 am

lol the Slovak commentator was soooooo confused
TinaCZ