Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

+25
Linen
Nikos8
Brian Phillip
lollipop!
Tia
altrig2004
kavliaris23
sadrad
Moldienut
Lara
Gerly
Miss KA
J
Alexandra
Jovanna<3
Siranos
Deniz
gabimen
Angry Master League Nerd
Mr. Dolce
Panagiotis
Giannis
Akos Kirsch
TinaCZ
arinze
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 am

I invite you all to my home then and we go together, the whole forum lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 am

yay... party time party party
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 am

wow!!! The whole place will be filled with us! lol!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 am

Miss KA wrote:IF SHE PARTICIPATES NEXT YEAR I WANT HER TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN WITHOUT ANY DOUBT lol!

I would join u in Berlin for sure. cute wink
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 pm

hmm...better no. There is many examples when winner go back and get a bad result. But Helena is really good and loved by everyone, so I don't know if it will happen also with she. When she goes to Eurovision again, I hope the best place for she.
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm

she won't participate at eurovision like a contestant anymore , unless will write a song for someone
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 am

Personally, It's not my cup of tea, only Greek and Shwedish can decide. if they want Helena again, why not...
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I personally don't want her there again. One is because others who haven't been need a chance to go on there and two, her career is fine right now and she doesn't need the crap from there that could even threaten her career.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? - Page 2 Empty opinion

Post  sadrad Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm

not again
sadrad
sadrad
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 4

Back to top Go down

Post  kavliaris23 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 pm

yes, without a doubt!
kavliaris23
kavliaris23
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 4
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  altrig2004 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 am

Nope! There is no reason for this!
altrig2004
altrig2004
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:21 am

again and again Elena in ESC! She is a best Number One! smile
Tia
Tia
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 48
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  lollipop! Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

No,because when you have reached the top of the 'Everest' why to try it again?You should go for a new goal,bigger than the last one.
lollipop!
lollipop!
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 61
<b>Location</b> greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I would be worried that she wouldn't get first place again and people would criticize her.

And she has said in an interview before she doesn't plan on participating in Eurovision again, and if she did, it would be for Sweden.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 am

If she decides to go, at least it will be near fail-proof. Remember the massive Turkish-voting she received in 2005
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 am

Nick Markakis wrote:If she decides to go, at least it will be near fail-proof. Remember the massive Turkish-voting she received in 2005

lol! lol! lol!
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikos8 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 am

i think that its worth to give a try one more time guys but not now...in 2013 maybe/??
Nikos8
Nikos8
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 7
<b>Location</b> Patra

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Nikos8 wrote:i think that its worth to give a try one more time guys but not now...in 2013 maybe/??

I would prefer her not to go but in that case she should promote herself in Sweden and then particiapte in melodifestivalen and kick all the bad songs out!!! Very Happy
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 am

Brian Phillip wrote:
Nick Markakis wrote:If she decides to go, at least it will be near fail-proof. Remember the massive Turkish-voting she received in 2005

lol! lol! lol!
Spoiler:
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  STEFI Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm

no,elena does not have to prove anything!
STEFI
STEFI
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 15
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  gringojones Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

It could be nice - but she just doesn't need it - she won it, why go back and maybe not win this time?
gringojones
gringojones
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 9
<b>Location</b> Oxford, England

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

lollipop! wrote:No,because when you have reached the top of the 'Everest' why to try it again?You should go for a new goal,bigger than the last one.
I totally agree with you!!! Very Happy
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 am

Yes, I think she should.
Even if it is like doing the same, it is with a new song and a new challenge.
Preferably with Sweden, and if she don't want to, maybe as an broadcaster/anchor for melodifestivalen 2012. Would be cool to. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2