Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

+21
AlexP
Radiowave
Derek
Lucy
Hana
Seva9
Mr. Dolce
Miranda
Lara
Brian Phillip
Lisa!
Miss KA
Siranos
J
Besamiculo
Angry Master League Nerd
Panagiotis
jantzen
Akos Kirsch
TinaCZ
Tiago
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger" - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

Post  Tiago Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 am

Mr. Dolce wrote:
TinaCZ wrote:Serbia I think. When he was on stage it was the only time when I wanted to vomit.

Safura is from Armenia I think.

It's a guy? affraid

Was it better than Sirusho?

TinaCZ wrote:yes, it's guy

Safura had nice song, but I prefere Sirusho

Safura is from Azerbeijan :b

Well, the song is very good but her singing awful!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger" - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

Post  TinaCZ Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 am

damn, I always confuse these 2 countries and the 2 girls
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 am

TinaCZ wrote:damn, I always confuse these 2 countries and the 2 girls

It's normal, Armenia, azerbeijan, same geographic place, close names etc etc
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Seva9 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

Austria is going to return in 2011. They have confirmed. Very Happy
Seva9
Seva9
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 68
<b>Location</b> Budapest

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

TinaCZ wrote:I don't like it either. I much more prefere maNga and Safura.

Safura is fake. At least I think so, and she can't sing, her voice is so blah.
Lena is waaaaaaay better Razz Just my personal opinion =)) She has some personality in her voice at least!
Safura just stood there singing bad and danced with no emotions. Her whole apperence makes me wanna vomit.
I almost did, I'm very glad she was first so it was over fast.

Miranda wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:sadly she do Lisa. Not hopeless of course.

couldn't disagree more. she don't need singing lesson. does everyone have to sound the same to all of you? both lena and rybak can sing, and that's that. can't you just accept that they won, instead of "blah was better"? i think milan was great, but i didn't want him to win, because lena has a great song. but i would prefer if he at least got before france, i really dislike that song. and i wish safura wouldn't get so high, to me she comes forward as fake, i'm really sorry if uou don't agree, but that's my opinion and i stand for it.

Agreed Keep Paparizouing!

TinaCZ wrote:Serbia I think. When he was on stage it was the only time when I wanted to vomit.

Safura is from Armenia I think.

I think they are easily parted (I love geography so maybe that's just me Wink)
I don't think you should tell an Armenian that you confuses them lol cause they don't like eachother I think.

Serbia rocked! Loved him and the performance! I loved him even before Eurovision!
The girls from Croatia was amazing too and Cyprus was good. And Eva Rivas from Armenia was good I love the lyrics on her song because they are soo deep =)) (I could continue with this forever because like the most songs from Eurovision this year even though Montenegro wasn't in.)

Like I said I wanted to vomit on Azerbaijan but also on Portugal, France and Netherlands because they sucked big time Razz

I want Montenegro to be in again!
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

What?? France was pure fun! Very Happy
It was like a warm-up for the world cup Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am

He placed before Serbia...if Montenegro had been in he had gotten 12p from us and then Milan would have placed before France smile Then I wouldn't mind the french song as much smile

lol sry well at least it was the best one out of the ones that I didn't like (I don't know if this made any sense Wink)
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 am

Hana wrote:He placed before Serbia...if Montenegro had been in he had gotten 12p from us and then Milan would have placed before France smile Then I wouldn't mind the french song as much smile

lol sry well at least it was the best one out of the ones that I didn't like (I don't know if this made any sense Wink)

Yes it made sense :b

Have to say that you can't be sure, juries can be a pain lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 am

Well I'm not 100% sure, maybe 60 because Montenegro always gives 12p to Serbia. Except last year when none reached the final. I think the Montenegrin juries probably would have loved the Serbian song...smile At least I hope they would have.
Well we dropped out so I guess I shouldn't be thinking too much about this...smile
(I didn't want to drop out but I guess the ones who decided didn't think it was worth the cost because our other 3 entries didn't reach the final at all)
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 am

You should try next year, the quality of the songs matters more now.

You have no idea of how I think it's unfair the diaspora and neighbour vote dislike
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 am

zore_riot wrote:You should try next year, the quality of the songs matters more now.

You have no idea of how I think it's unfair the diaspora and neighbour vote dislike

I think we should but I guess we're not in....
Yes, no offence to anyone but many times Greece, Turkey and Armenia ( I guess there is more countries but theese 3 are the ones that is the easiest to notice) get high points because of diaspora voting. I wonder if that's why Armenia have always been in the final and never placed below 10th place? Yes the songs have great sound too but I know that's not the whole story...(same for Turkey and Greece but not as much. Armenia have never won though but I guess it's a matter of time..?)
Neighbour voting isn't that fair either, but I think Montenegro votes for Serbia/Bosnia/Croatia because we have similar music in our countries, and almost the same singers. At leats you can't win because of neighbour voting I think a friend of mine counted that out once. But they give you quite a lot points, at least enough for a 10th place in the final.
You can probably not win by Diaspora voting either. The song must also have a great international sound or a sound that works in the most countries of Europe smile Well I wish good luck for Portugal and if you have a great song next year I'll vote for sure (my maternal grandmother has loads of friends in quite many countries in Europe so I can go to them. For example I were in Croatia on this years final smile)
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 am

I hope we do, it's about time we win Very Happy

I understand what you're saying. Even if the singers are the same that doesn't influence the voting at the point of getting the highest scores (12,10). Look at Tatu for example. They were quite big in 2003 with many fans all over Europe and that wasn'te enough to make them win.

The proof that diaspora/neighbour isn't everything was given this year when Germany won Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

zore_riot wrote:I hope we do, it's about time we win Very Happy

I understand what you're saying. Even if the singers are the same that doesn't influence the voting at the point of getting the highest scores (12,10). Look at Tatu for example. They were quite big in 2003 with many fans all over Europe and that wasn'te enough to make them win.

The proof that diaspora/neighbour isn't everything was given this year when Germany won Very Happy

Yes smile disaspora/neighbour may help some countires on the way, but not enough to win smile
Even though some people say that they didn't like Germany this year (I loved it smile) it still good because it proves it's not impossible for any country to still win.
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 am

Hana wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I hope we do, it's about time we win Very Happy

Yes smile disaspora/neighbour may help some countires on the way, but not enough to win smile
Even though some people say that they didn't like Germany this year (I loved it smile) it still good because it proves it's not impossible for any country to still win.

It shows the UK can still win...but it's not that big of a chance because we've sent only bad songs the last few years (or as long as I can remeber Razz)
Lucy
Lucy
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 199
<b>Location</b> Northampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 am

Germany will send Lena to Düsseldrf with this song:

Lena - Taken by a Stranger - MyVideo

we had 3 shows to select the song, at 2 evenings the audience voted 3 songs out of 6, and the 3 songs from each show made it into the final. All 12 songs together are on her new album, which reached Gold status within the first week.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 am

Ok, Germany is going to win again. The song is so fresh, so different and her charisma and her silly accent make the whole thing awesome. Very, very, very well done Germany Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 am

zore_riot wrote:Ok, Germany is going to win again. The song is so fresh, so different and her charisma and her silly accent make the whole thing awesome. Very, very, very well done Germany Very Happy

I don't know what to think about it. I think the song is really great for her, she's doing it very well and the performance/choreography at our national final was awesome (it's different from the one in the video posted, that was the first performance). but if this song can win at eurovision... i don't think anyone older than 35-45 will vote for it. for satellite for sure all ages voted.

I like that it is very different though, and very avantgarde for sure.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

No top-10 for her this year (hopefully). Her song is far too alternative and different (not in a good way) for my taste and I bet the rest of Europeans (at least the majority of them) will think the same.
Last year's German entry was different but catchy at the same time.This is not the case with this song.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 am

I'm sure that you'll all be very surprised by her result. Being different works in eurovision as you can see by 2009 and 2010 result.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 am

Derek wrote:No top-10 for her this year (hopefully). Her song is far too alternative and different (not in a good way) for my taste and I bet the rest of Europeans (at least the majority of them) will think the same.
Last year's German entry was different but catchy at the same time.This is not the case with this song.

exactly what i think. on the other side it is so crazy again that it's hard to say it will end badly. could become a surprise.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

zore_riot wrote:I'm sure that you'll all be very surprised by her result. Being different works in eurovision as you can see by 2009 and 2010 result.

that's what i wanted to express with my last sentence - the song has Lordi qualities lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

I don't understand it. I waited 3 minutes for the song to take off somehow, but nothing happened. No change. Is there even a chorus?
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:I don't understand it. I waited 3 minutes for the song to take off somehow, but nothing happened. No change. Is there even a chorus?
+1
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:I don't understand it. I waited 3 minutes for the song to take off somehow, but nothing happened. No change. Is there even a chorus?

Felt the same way.

I don't think this song has "Lordi" or "verka serduchka" qualities at all. This is much different in a more artistic way but it's "too much" for eurovision plus I am not keen on this style whether it's Eurovision or not. Too boring for my taste...
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 pm

No offend but this SUCKS big time!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

I tell you if she might gonna win again with this "thing"...... I honestly say I will make a video and upload it on youtube saying to those people who votes for her: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAM MINDS!!!! lol! lol!
Satellite was good but this is not at all.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 pm

They're obviously going to edit down the length of the song, as it's 3:24, so let's hope they change it a bit.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm

well I wouldn't mind some chorus and rhythm in it Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 am

at first i absolutely didn't like it, but the 2nd time listening to it it had already grown on me.

there actually is a chorus, it only isn't as "fall-into-the-eye/ear" as it is usually the case for eurovision songs. but if you listen to it a few times, the chorus starts being catchy. at first i would say: no, no chance at eurovision. but i am also sure it would be good for a surprise.

i have to admit that it's something not typical eurovision. it happens rarely that a country wins two times in a row, so ok, why not send something experimental. maybe it will make eurovision a bit more avantgarde. ;-)
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 am

now you are the one who is too confident about something Very Happy

I have no doubt it could be a surprise but in general as a song..... not something I would listen to I think.
I won't mind if it will reach a good position or something but it better stay away from the first place Very Happy

the winner is Greece if NIkki goes Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 am

it's kinda interesting, but a person who will hear it at ESC night for the first time won't have a time to feel it and understand why it is so good. there's no second chance.
personally I would like Russia to win cause they can organise great show, not that poor concert like it was in Norway. i don't care about the song lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 am

You are forgeting the "Lena's effect" .b
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 am

Tiago.... no effect can save a bad song sorry. It seems you want her to win but she better not. NOt with this.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 am

I'm in love with this song, so, unless a better song appears, I want her to win.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 am

I keep on expecting the song to become upbeat at some point with a strong chorus or something...instead it is just the same tone through out.

Edit: I now see others had the same thoughts as me on the previous page. lol!
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

zore_riot wrote:I'm in love with this song, so, unless a better song appears, I want her to win.

All the others are better so far Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Radiowave wrote:it's kinda interesting, but a person who will hear it at ESC night for the first time won't have a time to feel it and understand why it is so good. there's no second chance.
personally I would like Russia to win cause they can organise great show, not that poor concert like it was in Norway. i don't care about the song lol!

Don't agree. I think thye one in Russia were good but I think the hosts and everything else were better in Norway. It wasn't poor, it was really cool! The stage were to big in Mosow. And I can admit the satge were to small in Finland but not in Norway smile

Akos Kirsch wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'm in love with this song, so, unless a better song appears, I want her to win.

All the others are better so far
Very Happy

In my opinion, the only ones that are better than Lena so far is Romania & Poland smile Not the others Razz Maybe the UK but I the song isn't released yet so I dunno.
I kinda like Lena's song, it's quite cool but I think it's a song that grows on you and that usally don't work in ESC casue you only get to perform one time. I love Lena too she's amazing smile I will vote for her many times for sure.
Sweden will suck for sure if we don't send Danny Razz

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I don't think such song could grown on me. For me a song stars when it has a rhythm and chorus and it leads somewhere not just staying in the same level all the time.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I don't think such song could grown on me. For me a song stars when it has a rhythm and chorus and it leads somewhere not just staying in the same level all the time.

well everybody has different tastes, and that's good. I agree with you but there is some exeptions for me smile
then you would hate nearly all the songs in Melodifestivalen. The most of them have good verses but then it feels like the chorus isn't strong enough Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

I never watch Melodifestivalen. lol
but if it's as you say then it's better smile different tastes are good but if people will vote for this "thing" - I won't call it a song at all!!! - then people all oveR europe are insane! lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:56 am

Completely honestly, I *hated* satellite, and I dislike this as well. She doesn't even sound good! Her voice is horrible!
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:30 am

hi hi if they wanted to make people talk about the song they have reached that aim for sure already lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 am

oh yeah Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I never watch Melodifestivalen. lol
but if it's as you say then it's better smile different tastes are good but if people will vote for this "thing" - I won't call it a song at all!!! - then people all oveR europe are insane! lol!

I know you don't smile And never start to because the ppl who pick the songs should be fired Razz
well I can't say this is Lena's best song but in this case she makes the song. Without her it would be a really bad song. Because she's amazing! I'll vote for it but only becaus it's Lena and not for the song Very Happy
Love her voice and her accent! There was a lot of good song last year but Satellite was my absolute fav one and is also actually one of my fav ESC-songs ever I think smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry but just because it's her who "sing" it you shouldn't vote cause Eurovision is about the songs not the singers and this "thing" is not a song so don't vote for it!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Sorry but just because it's her who "sing" it you shouldn't vote cause Eurovision is about the songs not the singers and this "thing" is not a song so don't vote for it!

So if Elena one day participated with a song you would think it's rubbish (even though you would never admit it) would you not vote for her?
Sorry but you are wrong Akos! I am sure you would vote for her just like everyone of us! Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 pm

well but the fact is that El would never have a rubbish song Cool she knows what chorus and rhythm means Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:well but the fact is that El would never have a rubbish song Cool she knows what chorus and rhythm means Very Happy

We all know this! Keep Paparizouing! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

Derek wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Sorry but just because it's her who "sing" it you shouldn't vote cause Eurovision is about the songs not the singers and this "thing" is not a song so don't vote for it!

So if Elena one day participated with a song you would think it's rubbish (even though you would never admit it) would you not vote for her?
Sorry but you are wrong Akos! I am sure you would vote for her just like everyone of us! Wink

rofl that wa smy first thought too when I read Akos post lol! keep paparizouing akouli mou!
Keep Paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 am

Guys the song from Lena is much more from all Bulgarian song for this year for Evrovision.Every year when Eurovision comes i think all of singer and music creators gone crazy. I don\'t listen
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:
Derek wrote:

rofl that wa smy first thought too when I read Akos post lol! keep paparizouing akouli mou!
Keep Paparizouing!

Very Happy as always Reb Cool Cool
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next