Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)!

+9
Jovanna<3
Miss KA
Besamiculo
Radiowave
Derek
Panagiotis
Tiago
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Labros!
13 posters

Go down

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes ( All Around the Dream Remix)''!

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left0%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left0%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left17%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 17% 
[ 5 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left17%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 17% 
[ 5 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left3%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left3%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left10%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 10% 
[ 3 ]
Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_left48%Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Bar_right 48% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 29

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Empty Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)!

Post  Labros! Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Empty Re: Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)!

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 am

10 of course!!!! einai telio!!! Very Happy Keep Paparizouing!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)! Empty Re: Rate ''Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)!

Post  Tiago Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 am

A good old 7 Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 am

Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 am

A "strong" 8! Like it a lot!!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:51 am

10!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 am

9. feels like it's a demo, but it sounds good! Keep Paparizouing!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 am

Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 am

damn! i wnated to vote 9 but voted 2!!!

looks like she re-recorded it for the remix! that's why i love it, i love mixes which do not use only known material. of course it's something completely different from the original, but well done!

mayb just a little too big touch of dance, a little bit less and it would be a 10.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 am

Miss KA wrote:damn! i wnated to vote 9 but voted 2!!!

looks like she re-recorded it for the remix! that's why i love it, i love mixes which do not use only known material. of course it's something completely different from the original, but well done!

mayb just a little too big touch of dance, a little bit less and it would be a 10.

Not only it looks like, it is official she did! Very Happy

Btw you can cancel your vote and cast your vote again!
The option is right next to the Total Votes: X(number)
I am sure you know it though!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:02 am

10 of course~~~~it is better than the original Very Happy
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 pm

10, it's great!
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

5 I like more original version
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:27 am

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:damn! i wnated to vote 9 but voted 2!!!

Not only it looks like, it is official she did! Very Happy

Btw you can cancel your vote and cast your vote again!
The option is right next to the Total Votes: X(number)
I am sure you know it though!

lol! thanks. always thought it means somethin different.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  anastasia7 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

Fantastic...!!!
I really love it!!!
Congratulations Helena!!! cheers
anastasia7
anastasia7
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 2
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 pm

For me I think it is OK but it lacks the emotions the original one had.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Moldienut wrote:For me I think it is OK but it lacks the emotions the original one had.
i agree! smile but i still like this one!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down