Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

+28
TinaCZ
Gagi
Giannis
AlexPz
NiniaFresa
María_Spain
Jessica
Jovanna<3
Sofia
Martako!
gamze
Chris
Stathis
Samuel
TheLightinoursoul
sonya
ovel
lollipop!
lana
Ruben
Tedy
alene
Panagiotis
Labros!
Akos Kirsch
Derek
paparizikos
Marinos
32 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Michi wrote:Bravo once again, Derek :-) !!!!

And what concearns Pitbull - I never ever had the imprerssion of him being a fan since i started reading his posts in this forum ...

I never said that i am. But still i shared many videos and pics. You? You don't even have the minimum polite manners to answer pm's. So before you talk about me, better look at your mirror. Because you took stuff from me and i didn't. You, the big fan don't share and me the non fan i did. So cut the pitbull stuff to me, my opinion is mine and you cannot degrade it , i never did it with yours so don't do it with mine. I didn't say that you have to agry. I don't agry also with you, but i don't quote you. I just pass your posts, do the same with mine.
Pitbull
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 am

are they judging or approving what she did
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 am

Gagi wrote:are they judging or approving what she did

Half of them approve, half of them condemn. Those who condemn it sound totally idiotic with their arguments, is that a coincidence? lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 am

not really.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 am

i found video from concert in 2010 in Athens...the amazing theme is that Hel sings one of my favorite's songs ever (Sti Korufi Tou Kosmou) a perfect rock song which was unfair because there was no promotion!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 am

I also like that song. And what a great live performance!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Rare footage from ESC 2005 - presentation of the candidates (songs):

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm

thanks! now all we need is a HQ video with good sound lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Here is one which would be perfect BUT of course it's not the full song at all :

:S
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Here is one which would be perfect BUT of course it's not the full song at all :

Can we tell that its BIO in rock version?lol! i wanted Helena to dance..affraid but ok...you see, we habituated madwalk choreography!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

guys decide... you want a dancer or singer?

Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:guys decide... you want a dancer or singer?

A multichoice sth like Nicole Scherzinger lol! (dont think ask much!) :p
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLightinoursoul Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 am

Paparizakias wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Here is one which would be perfect BUT of course it's not the full song at all :

Can we tell that its BIO in rock version?lol! i wanted Helena to dance..affraid but ok...you see, we habituated madwalk choreography!

Forgot de choreo guys! She did the right Oveeer hahaha the only live that she sung like this was in petro kostopoulo's program, it sounds better the right over than the other (low) over ^^ what a pitty that this video is not full...
TheLightinoursoul
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520
<b>Location</b> Barcelona

http://helenapaparizouesp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLightinoursoul Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 am

Oh ok ok ok, i prefer now a choreo because she did the right over one time only... No
TheLightinoursoul
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 am

? so you like it or not? lol!

she sang it well though as always.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLightinoursoul Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:? so you like it or not? lol!

she sang it well though as always.

Of course i like it Akos smile i always like this song live, but i was surprised when i listened the high over haha that's all ;)
TheLightinoursoul
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:36 am

It was an OK performance. I wish Melisses weren't on stage during her performance so that she could bring some dancers along and do the choreography live. Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 am

From the night she was at the nightclub where Theodoridou sings:

as mentioned on the description, ripped from: https://www.facebook.com/natasatheodoridoupage
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Firtsly have a nice month guys, and take a gossip news

it says that Hel with Toni separate their property on courts..General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 713400 General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 550535

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 am

Yeah I saw it and don't know what to think. Just looks like a desperate move from his side and a bit embarassing.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 am

So Toni wants to bring it to the court that's what they say?
I thought they already arranged everything and agreed. Last what I heard they want it to make everythign simple or something.

maybe this is just a gossip again nothing more.
At least I hope.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:43 am

Christos Dantis said that he has more stress about the song that he composed this year because he thinks that the song has more possibilities to make it internationally than "My number one" (here you can laugh lol! lol! )
Mercy!
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 am

But my number one was 100 international. Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:But my number one was 100 international. Very Happy

Ι don't know if "my number one" was international though it had entered in some european charts but the awful song that he composed this year won't make any success even in Greece
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:So Toni wants to bring it to the court that's what they say?
I thought they already arranged everything and agreed. Last what I heard they want it to make everythign simple or something.

At least I hope.

He was interviewed so it might be something true about it?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:40 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:So Toni wants to bring it to the court that's what they say?

At least I hope.

He was interviewed so it might be something true about it?

if so then it's not very nice from him I think.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 am

I don't know if that remark was anything other than his opinion (like Star channel seems to suggest) but one thing I know is that this song will hardly get airplay in Greece to start with, so he can forget about its international potential. Maybe he needs to take a look at his shelves once again to discover all the gold and platinum records Elena brought him with MNO! Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Finally BIO received its own (foreign) choreography by Korean Girls i think smile enjoy it!

Choreographed by Veronica Chou
Facebook:www.facebook.com/nicachou
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 am

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ELENA-RELATED GENERAL VIDEOS! NEXT TIME I WILL SIMPLY DELETE ANY OFF-TOPIC POSTS. TIRED OF MOVING THEM EVERY DAY YET YOU COME BACK AND POST MORE!......
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 am

Derek wrote:THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ELENA-RELATED GENERAL VIDEOS! NEXT TIME I WILL SIMPLY DELETE ANY OFF-TOPIC POSTS. TIRED OF MOVING THEM EVERY DAY YET YOU COME BACK AND POST MORE!......
i couldnt find any other category in videos section as this video is not something spectacular but general..also, the video is not related with the same Helena but with her song :Baby its over" i dont find it so bad ! dont you think so?. Keep Paparizouing!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

No I don't think so and from now on please do as I say. Here you may only posts videos relating to Elena and NOT fans/admirers of Elena who upload their videos on youtube. There is a thread for covers of Elena's songs and there's also a thread for fan made videos. Know when you should use them instead! Wink
You are not a newbie so you are supposed to know that already. Each time I have to move a post from this thread it becomes a nightmare as it has to load 33 pages of videos and my browser often crashes only because of that one post that must be moved. I will no longer spend 5 mins just to move one misplaced video! Thanks for the understanding!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Derek wrote:No I don't think so and from now on please do as I say. Here you may only posts videos relating to Elena and NOT fans/admirers of Elena who upload their videos on youtube. There is a thread for covers of Elena's songs and there's also a thread for fan made videos. Know when you should use them instead! Wink
You are not a newbie so you are supposed to know that already. Each time I have to move a post from this thread it becomes a nightmare as it has to load 33 pages of videos and my browser often crashes only because of that one post that must be moved. I will no longer spend 5 mins just to move one misplaced video! Thanks for the understanding!

Thanks you very much for explaining all these and sorry for this hassle i cause to you didnt know that y should do all this acts..Wink
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Paparizakias wrote:
Derek wrote:No I don't think so and from now on please do as I say. Here you may only posts videos relating to Elena and NOT fans/admirers of Elena who upload their videos on youtube. There is a thread for covers of Elena's songs and there's also a thread for fan made videos. Know when you should use them instead! Wink

Thanks you very much for explaining all these and sorry for this hassle i cause to you didnt know that y should do all this acts..Wink

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 am

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 am

Very nice, but I don't believe it is the final rehearsal. There is rehearsals tomorrow too. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am

Tedy wrote:

SHE IS...... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid amazingly GREAT!
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Very nice, but I don't believe it is the final rehearsal. There is rehearsals tomorrow too. General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 883828

I wrote it because under the video says that a final Wink

Se ett exklusivt klipp från Helena Paparizous tolkning av "Popular" från finalens repetitioner!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 am

What a great performance!! Very Happy Really nice!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

affraid affraid I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST BRILLIANT!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 am

Tedy wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:Very nice, but I don't believe it is the final rehearsal. There is rehearsals tomorrow too. General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 10 883828

I wrote it because under the video says that a final Wink

Se ett exklusivt klipp från Helena Paparizous tolkning av "Popular" från finalens repetitioner!

Oh, I though you meant that it was the last rehearsal. Razz Wrong by me.

But she does the song very good. Can't wait to hear the full song! Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 am

Tedy wrote:
Mamma mia! So great!!! She's amazing!

Thanks a lot! smile
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm

AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

AlexPz wrote:
It's already posted smile Check the news section. We had it first, thanks to alene Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Still it was not up here yet. ;)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 am

They praise her for her performance, the fact she became a worldwide trend and because she stood up for Greece on the SVT interview. It can't get better than this!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 am

Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! good
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 am

ENG sub Wink Thanks to Swedish Very Happy

PS: Subs are not very good synchronized because YT make some joke with me lol!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next