Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon)

+7
Efi Thodi
NiniaFresa
Akos Kirsch
alene
TinaCZ
Giannis
Miss KA
11 posters

Go down

Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon) Empty Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon)

Post  Miss KA Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 am

Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon) Empty Re: Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon)

Post  Giannis Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 am

wow amazing, especially the iera odos videos, they are impressive!
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon) Empty Re: Live Medley - Best of Helena's Shows (Thalassa, Iera Odos, Apollon)

Post  TinaCZ Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 am

great vid
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 am

Giannis wrote:wow amazing, especially the iera odos videos, they are impressive!

I agree. That's the part I've liked the most.
Great video!! Keep Paparizouing!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 am

the iera odos and the thalassa video I took from proini meleti. I love her, she is the only journalist who lets helena sing without talking all the time! unfortunately something happened to the sound so movement and sound differ a bit, but I hope it doesn't disturb so much.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am

KyprisAthina wrote:the iera odos and the thalassa video I took from proini meleti. I love her, she is the only journalist who lets helena sing without talking all the time! unfortunately something happened to the sound so movement and sound differ a bit, but I hope it doesn't disturb so much.

Yes, I noticed that. But it's not a big deal, it's just a small difference between video & sound.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 am

Nice video!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiniaFresa Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

Great promo video! It shows 3 different Helenas as music, style and choreography. If I was her I would watch that when I get old. sweet memories...
NiniaFresa
NiniaFresa
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1584
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 am

lol...well said Anna...maybe she will do that lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Efi Thodi Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks!
Efi Thodi
Efi Thodi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1095
<b>Location</b> Ashdod, Israel

http://www.last.fm/user/Tali_E

Back to top Go down

Post  lorinnn_paparizoufan Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

great Very Happy
lorinnn_paparizoufan
lorinnn_paparizoufan
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks. Awesome
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  gamze Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 am

Danke !
gamze
gamze
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 740
<b>Location</b> in yucelland

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 am

great video!
ellinoula
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

awesome, thanks a lot horgu smile
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 am

part 2 of the best of. didn't i once make a thread for part 1? confused
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down