Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"?

+11
Volkova
Jessica
Derek
Kostas
Radiowave
Linen
Chris
Gagi
Miranda
Samuel
Mr. X
15 posters

Go down

What is your favourite song of "The Game of Love"?

What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left6%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 6% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left0%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left6%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left11%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 11% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left22%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 22% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left0%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_left33%What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Bar_right 33% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Empty What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"?

Post  Mr. X Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Choose what's your favorite song on the international album of Helena Paparizou: "The Game of Love".

And... one thing about a song of this album!! The new song of Paulina Rubio (Boys will be boys) remember to Voulez Vous?!! XD

Last edited by Mr. X on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. X
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Empty Re: What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"?

Post  Samuel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm

My favourite song changes so often and I will probably never say the same. But I voted "heroes".
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"? Empty Re: What is your favourite song of "The Game Of Love"?

Post  Miranda Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 pm

The game of love & Mambo! Keep Paparizouing! but i voted for TGOL

Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

i really cant decide because i love them all except Oti Axizi Ine I Stigmes (Le Bonheur)
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Of course, Seven Days!! lover undercover
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Mambo, Gigolo, Heroes & TGOL smile
I voted for Mambo though smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Now it is Carpe Diem, but I can't be sure that it'll be the same tomorrow lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Is maybe the only CD(with VTLNZ) that i really don't know which is my favorite song.But my top 5 is-Carpe diem,Heroes,Teardrops,Seven days,Voule Vous.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Radiowave wrote:Now it is Carpe Diem, but I can't be sure that it'll be the same tomorrow lol!

Yes, it changes very fast and it is hard to decide. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 pm

It's hard to say. So many great international sounding songs in this album. The producers did such a great job with the sound of this album.
Poor Marcus! No
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 am

Gigolo of courseeee
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 am

Too difficult choice but if i think all of these years which song i have listen to most i would say ''Teardrops''.

Now i just realize that i had made again a post hear. omg
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 am

Oti Axizi Ine I Stigmes (Le Bonheur) smile
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Teardrops
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Teardrops.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Heroes!!
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Heroes Very Happy

Although Somebody's burning is cool x)
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down