Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo"

+10
Kostas
Derek
Karoliina
Miss KA
Gagaya
Lara
Radiowave
AlexPz
Samuel
Chris
14 posters

Go down

Choose your favourite

Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_left8%Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_right 8% 
[ 2 ]
Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_left28%Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_right 28% 
[ 7 ]
Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_left24%Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_right 24% 
[ 6 ]
Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_left24%Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_right 24% 
[ 6 ]
Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_left16%Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Bar_right 16% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 25

Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Empty Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo"

Post  Chris Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Choose your favorite single (basic criteria song + music video)
the multiple choice is deactive cuz the choices are only 5..
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Empty Re: Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo"

Post  Samuel Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 pm

As I have said in earlier threads, I do not listen so much on her Greek songs but I say: "Pirotehnimata", sometimes it might be "Porta Gia Ton Ourano" too.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo" Empty Re: Singles from "Vrisko To Logo Na Zo"

Post  AlexPz Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Porta gia ton ourano. It's my favourite song!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Porta.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

This album has her best singles imo, it's very tough. Porta is my fav Elena song ever so...

Porta gia ton ourano > Pirotehnimata > To fili tis zois > I kardia sou petra > Ise i foni
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Eisai I Foni
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 am

Η καρδιά σου πέτρα > πόρτα για το ουρανό > πιροτεχιματα
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagaya Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 am

I like most of them but voted for I Kardia Sou Petra smile
Gagaya
Gagaya
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 33
<b>Location</b> Home

Back to top Go down

Post  Karoliina Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:21 am

Love all, but I made the decision between Pirotehnimata and I Kardia Sou Petra. Well IKSP is my personal favourite song from Elena so I had to pick it.
Karoliina
Karoliina
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 88
<b>Location</b> Finland

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 am

Karoliina wrote:Love all, but I made the decision between Pirotehnimata and I Kardia Sou Petra. Well IKSP is my personal favourite song from Elena so I had to pick it.
i heard Petra last night and i cried! dont know why! so impressive song
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Chris K wrote:
Karoliina wrote:Love all, but I made the decision between Pirotehnimata and I Kardia Sou Petra. Well IKSP is my personal favourite song from Elena so I had to pick it.

absolutely. pity there is nothing from Sampanis again on the recent album. Would have loved to have at least one track composed by him again. The music video was nice although it was a bit strangely cut, lol.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Karoliina Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Miss KA wrote:absolutely. pity there is nothing from Sampanis again on the recent album. Would have loved to have at least one track composed by him again. The music video was nice although it was a bit strangely cut, lol.

Yes! Sampanis is way better composer than singer. Well he is a good singer too but when we think about the songs he has made to Elena and Peggy Zina etc. he is is just perfect.
Karoliina
Karoliina
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 88
<b>Location</b> Finland

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Antypas has made up for the lack of Sampanis tunes from TOTV and Papadopoulos (who did a much better with his composititions than I expected him to) was icing on the cake.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Chris K wrote:

absolutely. pity there is nothing from Sampanis again on the recent album. Would have loved to have at least one track composed by him again. The music video was nice although it was a bit strangely cut, lol.

Indeed,i surely would like to have a track from him again in the current album,even if as Derek said Antypas and Papadopoulos made a great job surely.I hope in the future to have a cooperation between Helena and him again.

Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm

@Kostas, when you quote someone please enter your messase at the bottom of the message board (the white part). Let the yellow parts just be, pls don't enter your messages there cause your posts can hardly be distinguished then.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Derek wrote:@Kostas, when you quote someone please enter your messase at the bottom of the message board (the white part). Let the yellow parts just be, pls don't enter your messages there cause your posts can hardly be distinguished then.

Yes,you are right,sorry for that but the message board changed a little and that's why i confused.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Chris K wrote:

I think Elena only worked with Sabanis through Giannis Doxas and those 2 haven't written a song together since 2010 [Thalassa?] or since Sabanis went to Universal. (I don't know if they've written for other artists)
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

1.I kardia sou petra
2.Pirotehnimata
3.Porta gia ton ourano
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

1-Porta
2-Piro
3-Kardia

4498985948594-Ise I foni
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  LephTerrysSavvinidis Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:21 am

Είσαι η φωνή forever
LephTerrysSavvinidis
LephTerrysSavvinidis
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 77
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down