Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armenia 2013

3 posters

Go down

Armenia 2013 Empty Armenia 2013

Post  Samuel Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 am

Armenia didn't compete in Eurovision 2012 because of different things, that the security in Baku Azerbaijan couldn't be assured for the Armenians. But for this year they have confirmed they will compete in eurovision again. Songs and artists will probably be revealed soon, when "soon" is, we do not know as usual...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Armenia 2013 Empty Re: Armenia 2013

Post  Linen Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Can't wait! Armenia is one of my fav ESC countries so I'm very excited to hear what they'll send smile
I really hope they send Sirusho but the most important is if the song is good or not which it will hopefully smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Armenia 2013 Empty Re: Armenia 2013

Post  Stathis Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 am

Stathis
Stathis