Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million"

4 posters

Go down

Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million" Empty Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million"

Post  Stathis Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:49 am

Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million" Empty Re: Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million"

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:20 am

hmm... sounds strange. like the rhythm changes are not at the right points of the lyrics :S
I mean the way she sing... give me the feeling like the lyrics are forced a bit.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million" Empty Re: Moldova 2013: Aliona Moon "A million"

Post  Volkova Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:02 pm

She will sing in romanian, not english smile
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Karoliina Tue May 07, 2013 3:20 am

This is my favourite<3 I think Moldova deserves to win this year. Aliona, like the song is very beautiful smile
Karoliina
Karoliina
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 88
<b>Location</b> Finland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down