Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wella Koleston (2013-14)

+2
Akos Kirsch
paparizikos
6 posters

Go down

Wella Koleston (2013-14) Empty Wella Koleston (2013-14)

Post  paparizikos Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Last edited by paparizikos on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Wella Koleston (2013-14) Empty Re: Wella Koleston (2013-14)

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:51 pm

thanks!!! Great commercial  Keep Paparizouing! 
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:13 pm

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:59 pm

I like the commercial and the making of and I also like how her hair appears on the commercial but it looked horrible on "Proino Mou", especially with that super colorful dress .She looked like a 40 year old half-crazed woman or like she's done a huge change for a role in a movie or something. But she hasn't done it for a concept and that's exactly what disturbs about it. I hope she goes back to her natural hair color as soon as possible!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Derek wrote:I like the commercial and the making of and I also like how her hair appears on the commercial but it looked horrible on "Proino Mou", especially with that super colorful dress .She looked like a 40 year old half-crazed woman or like she's done a huge change for a role in a movie or something. But she hasn't done it for a concept and that's exactly what disturbs about it. I hope she goes back to her natural hair color as soon as possible!

I don't want these hair on Melodifestivalen  No No No 
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

paparizikos wrote:
Derek wrote:I like the commercial and the making of and I also like how her hair appears on the commercial but it looked horrible on "Proino Mou", especially with that super colorful dress .She looked like a 40 year old half-crazed woman or like she's done a huge change for a role in a movie or something. But she hasn't done it for a concept and that's exactly what disturbs about it. I hope she goes back to her natural hair color as soon as possible!

I'm afraid that's exactly what she did it for.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 pm

paparizikos wrote:

Me neither George! Unless she will change let it grow longer and style it differently there.

Miss KA wrote:
paparizikos wrote:

If you ask me she did for the money (her contract with Koleston).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 am

Derek wrote:

Miss KA wrote:
paparizikos wrote:

This I doubt. Maybe money helped her to do it now, but I am sure that was not the cause why she did it. I think she wanted to be really blond once in her life. She should have decided for another shade though. Besides I dont like her hair that short.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:46 am

yes, I also think that her hair is too short
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 am

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:

Miss KA wrote:
paparizikos wrote:

This I doubt. Maybe money helped her to do it now, but I am sure that was not the cause why she did it. I think she wanted to be really blond once in her life. She should have decided for another shade though. Besides I dont like her hair that short.

REb... this was obviously for the commercial. She had this kind of color before or something similar years ago during her eurovision promotion I think.
It's okay though brown was better yeah.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:59 pm

I like very much her classic brown hair colour. But if this is an occasional look change just related to the commercial, then, ok.

Anyway I like to see her in commercials from time to time smile
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 am

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down