Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal

4 posters

Go down

Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal Empty Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal

Post  Derek Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:40 am

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal Empty Re: Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal

Post  Antique Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal Empty Re: Super Christmas Concert (Cyprus) - Videos from concert + final rehearsal

Post  Antique Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:57 am

I think she did a good job during this song. Plus she looks good! smile
I'm really curious about the upcoming clip.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 am

Ena lepto with Melisses

Although this is nice to watch I think she shouldn't sing this in a duet smile What do you think guys?
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:50 am

Ιnterview with Helena @ the rehearsals & after the concert:

@ the rehearsals & backstage

The concert finale (Helena's voice is so disctinctive and strong  clap ):

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:54 am

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:59 am

lol @ Christos Mastoras! Such a troll! lol!

Btw George, I hope you do realize that Martakis is a bigger Helena fan than you are! lol! Look at him, he keeps touching her, kissing her and staring at her!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 am

hehe.... Martakis is a cool guy who knows where to pay attention  lol! 

btw.... did you merge my post with that other two videos Derek?
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 pm

last song sounds like its Elena and backing vocalists
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:hehe.... Martakis is a cool guy who knows where to pay attention  lol! 

btw.... did you merge my post with that other two videos Derek?

No, I deleted it because it was posted one minute before mine (as I was preparing mine) - the only difference is that I posted all the new videos by that account, not just that one so there was no need for a video appearing twice. Please pay more attention to your sources guys. I notice that some of you miss a lot of pics and videos from your sources when you share them in the media thread...

Gagi wrote:last song sounds like its Elena and backing vocalists  

big grin 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down