Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malta 2012: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night

5 posters

Go down

Malta 2012:  Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night Empty Malta 2012: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night

Post  Samuel Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:10 am

Earlier information
Spoiler:

Last edited by Swedish on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Malta 2012:  Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night Empty Re: Malta 2012: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night

Post  Samuel Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 am

Listen to the songs.

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Malta 2012:  Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night Empty Re: Malta 2012: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night

Post  Samuel Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 am

To the final that is held tomorrow:
1. Amber - Answers with your eyes (Ray Agius & Alfred C. Sant)
4. Claudia Faniello - Pure (Philip Vella & Gerard James Borg)
5. Corazon Mizzi - Mystifying eyes (Paul Giordimania & Fleur Balzan)
6. Danica Muscat - 7 days (Philip Vella)
7. Deborah C feat. Leila James - You make me go UH UH (David Vervoort & Patrick Reiner)
8. Dorothy Bezzina - Autobiography (Magnus Kaxe & Gerard James Borg)
9. Eleanor Cassar - I want to run away (Paul Giordimania & Fleur Balzan)
10. Fabrizio Faniello - I will fight for you (Papa's song) (J. Beoerham, N. Edberger, R. Uhlmann, W. Fenech & F. Faniello)
11. Francesca Borg - Take me far (Marco Debono & Doris Chetcuti)
12. Gianni Zammit - Petals on a rose (Robin Abrahamsson, Amir Aly, Marciel Numhauser & T. Fenech)
15. J. Anvil - You are my life (George Georgion)
18. Klinsmann - No way back (Paul Albela, Klinsmann Coleiro & Jonathan C. Spiteri)
19. Kurt Calleja - This is the night (Johan Jämtberg & Kurt Calleja)
20. Lawrence Gray - In your eyes (Philip Vella & Cher Vella)
22. Richard Edwards - Look at me now (Jan Van Dijck & Richard Micallef)
24. Wayne Micallef - Time (Wayne Micallef)

(Source: http://www.eurovisionary.com/eurovision-news/semi-final-malta-16-acts-qualify-final )

Last edited by Swedish on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Who you want to win today final?? Who will represent Malta in ESC? ^^
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Hmm, there must be full version songs out now?
But I listen to the shorts and tell you then what song I believe wins.

What song do you believe wins Gerly?

Edit - By some reason I said "what songs i believe go to final"...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Actually I tried to watch yesterday the Semifinal, but the stream just stopped all the times, so I couldn't watch it that much :(
And I haven't listened all the songs. Only Fabrizio "I will fight for you" in repeat million times. I believe that this one suits very good for representing Malta in ESC.
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 am

I decided to listen to the full version songs instead, and some things came between so it took a while for me to listen to it.

Before this thing came between I listened to 1, 4, 5, and 6. Didn't find anything good about them.
I think that Deborah C featuring Leila James had a good song with good rhythm and good singing. The song Autobiography by Dorothy Bezzina had a bad beginning but got better after a while. But not eurovision material.

The first seconds of "I Want to Run Away" by Eleanor Cassar sound like a good song, and well. The song didn't disappointed me but not amazed me. Not a fully good song but ok. Maybe could go in Eurovision. The song you liked (I will fight for you by Fabrizio) I don't think will go in Eurovision. Not a bad song but not good or "great" either. Then I listened to "Take Me Far" by Francesca Borg. Nothing for me.

Then "Petals on a Rose" by Gianni, it's an ok song but I wonder how it will go in eurovision. Maybe something. Then I heard Janvil, no. Nothing for eurovision.

No Way Back - Klinsmann have a good voice. Might be something for eurovision, but might also be a little bit to slow for it.

This is the Night - Kurt Calleja, the first thing what I though about when I heard the first lines of singing. WTF, is the one that participated in Russia last year, in Malta this year. After a while it didn't sound THAT exact, but absolutely something like it. I would say no for him to eurovision.

Song 20, "In your eyes" is something good!

Song 22, ok!
Song 24, no.

So I want and believe Lawrence Grey with In your eyes will be the winner!

At last I will say that I didn't have that much time to listen to the songs and decide. I would probably like more songs if I just would listen more carefully. The better I listen to the songs the better I would probably like them, always so for me. I have been in a rush for this message because of melodifestivalen begins in just minutes.

I will listen to the songs better later and then probably give the songs better "critics"!

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 am

Haha, it got to be the one that I think is like Russia 2011, Alexey Vorobyov with Get You.

But I think this song is better then that. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 am

I predict bottom 10 place for Malta this year (and definitely no final). Pretty bad entry, looks and sounds like karaoke to me.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I dont know but i think that song's intro sounds like baby it's over
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

I just found out that the song is written by the artist, and also a Swede named Johan Jämtberg. Fun.

It would be even more funnier if I would like the song. Razz

(Here I found it: http://www.pierresschlager.com/2012/02/svensk-seger-pa-malta.html )
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm

the beat reminds me of some song, i just don't know what.
It's not bad. Comparing to the other songs chosing so far it's nice. The singer has a great voice, but the background singers are anoying No
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 am

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 12:20 am

The dance they does with their shoes at 01:00 is so weird and funny. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down