Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production

3 posters

Go down

DOI again?

Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_left31%Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_right 31% 
[ 4 ]
Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_left46%Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_right 46% 
[ 6 ]
Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_left23%Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Bar_right 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Empty Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production

Post  Samuel Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 am

If you have something to add to the voting just write it in this thread. Maybe you want her to be in another show but not as a jury, not in DOI? etc. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Empty Re: Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production

Post  Derek Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 am

It depends. I think you should have provided more options...
Considering the circumstances, yes. However if she would finally keep focused on her music career and decided she wants to put on a big show in Greece or move abroad to attempt to have an int. career (which is very unlikely) then I would say no because it would take away too much valuable time from her music activities.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production Empty Re: Do you want Elena to be in another tv-production

Post  Samuel Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 am

The discussion can be better with less options, you can go in and say exactly what you think. I mean, wouldn't there just be other explanations of yes and no if there would be more options? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 am

Swedish wrote:The discussion can be better with less options, you can go in and say exactly what you think. I mean, wouldn't there just be other explanations of yes and no if there would be more options? smile

It depends (again). lol!

Anyway I don't know if you noticed it but I have edited my previous post providing an explanation of my point of view. Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 am

I have voted yes! Why not? If she would be in another better tv show I would really like it.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down