Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production

+6
Miss KA
Moldienut
Panagiotis
Tiago
Besamiculo
Derek
10 posters

Go down

How do you want it to be?

Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left25%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 25% 
[ 6 ]
Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left0%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left46%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 46% 
[ 11 ]
Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left25%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 25% 
[ 6 ]
Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left4%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 4% 
[ 1 ]
Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_left0%Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Empty Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production

Post  Derek Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

So, please vote and tell your opinions concerning Elena's albums music production/arrangement/orchestration.
Do you want Elena to continue working with Don'K for her future projects? Abandon them? Or neither of them?

The last 2 options in the poll are not related to the first 4 options so that's why I left it as a multiple choice poll.Check the options of your preference.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Empty Re: Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production

Post  Besamiculo Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Why is the title "Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production", the poll is only about Don'K. I like their productions so far and I'd like another album produced by them, but not every future album
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production Empty Re: Future albums' Music Arrangement & Production

Post  Derek Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Well it's a DonK based - poll because Elena has collaborated with them for her past 2 albums.

I am inclined towards options 3 and 4.I would like them to work on at least 2-3 tracks on her next album but I don't think I'll miss them if they take a break and come back full of new ideas for a future album. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:44 am

I think that they are doing a good job but I want something different so I voted for "colobarate at some extent" Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 am

Voted for the 4. The songs arranged by them are really good but collaborating with other composers or anything would be great. Also collaborating with other lyricists even though the lyrics is what counts for me most in GATO. For example you saw the result of Den Allazo. It was great. Kinda new sound.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

I voted for 3 and 4 because any good producer is boring all the time with the same artist even though now and again and after a few albums they are good but not all the time. For example with the Romanian singer Inna and Play And Win, their songs sound exactly the same now even though I liked their sound. Same beats, same sound, I wouldn't like that for Helena for her future releases.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Moldienut wrote:I voted for 3 and 4 because any good producer is boring all the time with the same artist even though now and again and after a few albums they are good but not all the time. For example with the Romanian singer Inna and Play And Win, their songs sound exactly the same now even though I liked their sound. Same beats, same sound, I wouldn't like that for Helena for her future releases.

Please don't compare Elena's songs to Inna's, it's extremely degrading.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:Please don't compare Elena's songs to Inna's, it's extremely degrading.

I'm not, I'm just saying about what the consequences would be if anybody uses the same producer all the time.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:
Moldienut wrote:I voted for 3 and 4 because any good producer is boring all the time with the same artist even though now and again and after a few albums they are good but not all the time. For example with the Romanian singer Inna and Play And Win, their songs sound exactly the same now even though I liked their sound. Same beats, same sound, I wouldn't like that for Helena for her future releases.

+1
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am

Se Vrizw wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thank God I am not the only one who think Inna is so overrated.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 am

Moldienut wrote:
Se Vrizw wrote:Please don't compare Elena's songs to Inna's, it's extremely degrading.

I'm not, I'm just saying about what the consequences would be if anybody uses the same producer all the time.

Girls Aloud used Xenomania for all their albums (except some songs on their debut) and they were all amazing.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:24 pm

I agree with the majority: Don'K should contribute to some extent (a couple of songs or half the album the most) for Elena's future projects

when it comes to my personal taste, they can do the full album as i loved their previous work. but when it comes to international attempts (yes, keep on dreaming lol!) she might need someone else for the first hit. not that i think her current songs couldn't be huge hits, but people are so stubborn when it comes to new music..., so any big name might look good because it will attract attention to her.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

vote for 4. It's boring to collaborate with the same producers all the time. Helena should try something different
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  ellinoula Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:59 am

I voted for the first
ellinoula
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:17 am

Don'K should contribute to some extent (a couple of songs or half the album the most) for Elena's future projects
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 am

I haven't an opinion formed by now. For me the albums are growing in quality, but a sudden change in things can make quality drop
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 am

I actually have the same opinion generally Fernando, I worry about sudden changes that could make the quality drop and the quality is growing I agree. I was actually the same with Vrisko, I was worried about the quality dropping then after hearing it would be different to her previous albums and when I first heard it I really liked it.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down