Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 5 are your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album?

+4
Derek
Samuel
Radiowave
Chris
8 posters

Go down

Which 5 are  your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album? Empty Which 5 are your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album?

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 am

Please choice 5 songs

Last edited by Paparizakias on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Which 5 are  your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album? Empty Re: Which 5 are your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album?

Post  Radiowave Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

From Greek version:
1. Mesa sti fotia sou
2. Treli kardia
3. Anapantides klisis
4. M agkaliazei to skotadi
5. Katse kala

Euro Edition:
1. The Light in Our Soul
2. Let's Get Wild
3. Mambo!
4. O.K.
5. My Number One

Last edited by Radiowave on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Which 5 are  your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album? Empty Re: Which 5 are your favourite songs from Proteraiotita (euro edition + Mambo!) album?

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 am

Radiowave wrote:From Greek version:
1. Mesa sti fotia sou
2. Treli kardia
3. Anapantides klisis

Euro Edition:
1. The Light in Our Soul
2. Let's Get Wild
3. Mambo!

Wasn't it only two songs? lol!

I must think a little, can't chose. :(
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

2 songs only? That makes it too difficult my dear!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am

Derek wrote:2 songs only? That makes it too difficult my dear!
lol! yeah i know but in this way , we will see which two diamonds songs prefer most fans..ok let's make them 5!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

OK but do you want a total of 5 songs from both albums or 5 songs from each (check out Alyona's list).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 am

Derek wrote:OK but do you want a total of 5 songs from both albums or 5 songs from each (check out Alyona's list).
5 from all editions
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 am

OMG, okay, then
1. Mesa sti fotia sou
2. Treli kardia
3. Anapantides klisis
4. Let's Get Wild
5. M agkaliazei to skotadi

You, guys, drize me crazy lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 am

Radiowave wrote:OMG, okay, then
1. Mesa sti fotia sou
2. Treli kardia
3. Anapantides klisis
4. Let's Get Wild
5. M agkaliazei to skotadi

You, guys, drize me crazy lol!
Calm down...& control your time! dont drive crazy (all the time) lol! lol!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 am

This list will probably look different if you ask me tomorrow:

Stin Kardia Mou Mono Thlipsi
Anapandites Klisis/I don't want you here anymore
Treli Kardia
The Light In Our Soul
A Brighter Day
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Dear(that word it's a new trend of Forum i think lol! ) sir Paparizakias
I'm glad to inform you that my best five is the next

1)Stin kardia mou mono thlipsi
2)The light in our soul
3)Let's get wild
4)Treli kardia
5)Mesa sti fotia sou

But to be honest they much more songs that they amazing for me like Zise,Galana,Anapantites kliseis,loudoudia etc

Btw as we talk about Proteraiotita(=Euro editio) i'm sure that a song that maybe noone listen now is MNO,because we have listen to it countless times in 2005,so many that many people get a little tired of it.

Last edited by Kostas on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 pm

We are all becoming more noble my dear. bravo

rofl rofl

I am sick of listening to MNO. It always pops up (on various TV reports) just when you've decided you won't listen to it for another 5 months! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Derek wrote:We are all becoming more noble my dear. bravo

rofl rofl

I am sick of listening to MNO. It always pops up (on various TV reports) just when you've decided you won't listen to it for another 5 months! lol!

rofl rofl

About MNO that you said it was exactly what i wanted to mean! Keep Paparizouing! Generally i think that MNO took after 2005 an anniversary character,it is played always a little before Eurovision as a memory of Helena's victory.It reminds me a little what happens with Sophia's Vembo songs that they are played always a few days before the 28th of Octomber!Both of them are the ''singers of winning''!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Kostas wrote:
Derek wrote:We are all becoming more noble my dear. bravo

rofl rofl

rofl rofl

About MNO that you said it was exactly what i wanted to mean! Keep Paparizouing! Generally i think that MNO took after 2005 an anniversary character,it is played always a little before Eurovision as a memory of Helena's victory.It reminds me a little what happens with Sophia's Vembo songs that they are played always a few days before the 28th of Octomber!Both of them are the ''singers of winning''!

That's totally true. Hadn't thought about that! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am

Let's Get Wind
The Light In Our Soul
Brighter Day
Louloudia
Treli Kardia
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 am

Jessica wrote:Let's Get Wind
The Light In Our Soul
Brighter Day
Louloudia
Treli Kardia

Let's Get Wild and Louloudia hardly didn't make my top-5, if they did our top-5 would be the same! affraid lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 am

1. Mesa stin fotia sou
2. Louludia
3. Fos stin psihi
4. Let's get wild
5. Anapandites klisis
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:26 am

My number one
Mambo
Αναπάντητες κλήσεις
Τρελή καρδιά
Τhe light in our soul
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down