Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Translations - which ones do you want?

+2
Derek
Miss KA
6 posters

Go down

Interview Translations - which ones do you want? Empty Interview Translations - which ones do you want?

Post  Miss KA Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 am

please post here informations about the interviews you'd like to have translated. Nikos was so lovely to offer us to translate some for us.

We already got the
1. Olympio Vima [have the file at my home pc but it was an interview from the recent tour, which derek copied from a website to this thread] and
2. the lifeand style 2010 translated by Nikos
3. DownTown 2010 translated by Panos
4. DownTown 2009 translated by Panos
5. Antivirus and Elitestore are planned

any other interviews?

one suggestion is celebrity 2010.

Last edited by Miss KA on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Interview Translations - which ones do you want? Empty Re: Interview Translations - which ones do you want?

Post  Derek Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 am

There's plenty of them.It's just very much time consuming for me and I dont know when (if ever) I am going to translate another interview even though I really wish I had the time and patience to do it, above all for all of you guys who are not capable of understanding Elena's opinions on various topics but really want to know more about her.

Reb, is the first one you are missing the "Olympio Vima" interview for a local newspaper?
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Interview Translations - which ones do you want? Empty Re: Interview Translations - which ones do you want?

Post  Miss KA Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

Derek wrote:There's plenty of them.It's just very much time consuming for me and I dont know when (if ever) I am going to translate another interview even though I really wish I had the time and patience to do it, above all for all of you guys who are not capable of understanding Elena's opinions on various topics but really want to know more about her.

Reb, is the first one you are missing the "Olympio Vima" interview for a local newspaper?

well Nikos offered to translate them and wanted to know which ones we would like to have most.

Can you recommend any interview which you think would be interesting for us, Derek?

Olympio Vima is it, thanks.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:49 am

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:There's plenty of them.It's just very much time consuming for me and I dont know when (if ever) I am going to translate another interview even though I really wish I had the time and patience to do it, above all for all of you guys who are not capable of understanding Elena's opinions on various topics but really want to know more about her.

well Nikos offered to translate them and wanted to know which ones we would like to have most.

Can you recommend any interview which you think would be interesting for us, Derek?

The MTV EMA'S @ Berlin interview/documentary is absolutely AMAZING for those interested to know little facts about how she got into music, her music background, and you can generally see a more artistic but also very funny side of Elena.I think it is among her best interviews ever, if not her best!
Though I think for that interview it's better to put the subtitles at the bottom of the video as you watch it.So anyone who's got the patience, the language skills and the right program to do it should get 1000 contribution points only for that!lol!

The ones you should avoid are those 10-20 mins radio interviews which are rarely interesting and the one that lasted 1 hour + for Antenna radio in mid July and it was interrupted every other minute for a new song of hers to be played.What an annoying interview! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

The MTV EMA'S @ Berlin interview/documentary is absolutely AMAZING for those interested to know little facts about how she got into music, her music background, and you can generally see a more artistic but also very funny side of Elena.I think it is among her best interviews ever, if not her best!
Though I think for that interview it's better to put the subtitles at the bottom of the video as you watch it.So anyone who's got the patience, the language skills and the right program to do it should get 1000 contribution points only for that!lol!

The ones you should avoid are those 10-20 mins radio interviews which are rarely interesting and the one that lasted 1 hour + for Antenna radio in mid July and it was interrupted every other minute for a new song of hers to be played.What an annoying interview! lol!

lol. i guess a translation of the interview would kill indeed lol! I guess that if anyone makes a translation someone else could do subtitles, but i guess that's killing also rofl that would be one I'd be VERY interested in but I think interviews which are not printed are no pleasure to translate... if my greek orthography would be better i could write the greek down for someone to translate but most likely you wouldn't understand at least 4 words of 10 lol!

i guess it might be only possible if we split it and every Greek participating gets 10 minutes of the interview...
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Miss KA wrote:please post here informations about the interviews you'd like to have translated. Nikos was so lovely to offer us to translate some for us.

We already got the
1. Olympio Vima [have the file at my home pc but it was an interview from the recent tour, which derek copied from a website to this thread] and
4. XXX (which one was it Pano???) translated by Panos

any other interviews?

my suggestions are, but I think Panos had one of them,
celebrity 2010 and
downtown 2009 (i think downtown 2009 was panos second one)
I got the DownTowns. I have already translated 2010, and I am prepearing to start 2009, before the school starts.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Miss KA wrote:please post here informations about the interviews you'd like to have translated. Nikos was so lovely to offer us to translate some for us.

We already got the

any other interviews?

celebrity 2010 and
I got the DownTowns. I have already translated 2010, and I am prepearing to start 2009, before the school starts.

many thanks!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  MNMINAGE Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Derek wrote:The MTV EMA'S @ Berlin interview/documentary is absolutely AMAZING for those interested to know little facts about how she got into music, her music background, and you can generally see a more artistic but also very funny side of Elena.I think it is among her best interviews ever, if not her best!

If someone could translate that documentary WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! In fact, I watched in greek popcorn (I didn't understand almost anything only a few words) and I laughted a lot with her face expressions and her funny side. Besides I would like to know those aspects of her music career because I work as songwriter and photographer here.
MNMINAGE
MNMINAGE
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 401
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

We already got the

any other interviews?

celebrity 2010 and

many thanks!
should I send you the 2010 now?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Miss KA wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

We already got the

any other interviews?

celebrity 2010 and

many thanks!
should I send you the 2010 now?

if you want to. or later, it's fine with me also.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 am

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

lol. i guess a translation of the interview would kill indeed lol! I guess that if anyone makes a translation someone else could do subtitles, but i guess that's killing also rofl that would be one I'd be VERY interested in but I think interviews which are not printed are no pleasure to translate... if my greek orthography would be better i could write the greek down for someone to translate but most likely you wouldn't understand at least 4 words of 10 lol!

i guess it might be only possible if we split it and every Greek participating gets 10 minutes of the interview...

MNMINAGE wrote:
Derek wrote:The MTV EMA'S @ Berlin interview/documentary is absolutely AMAZING for those interested to know little facts about how she got into music, her music background, and you can generally see a more artistic but also very funny side of Elena.I think it is among her best interviews ever, if not her best!

If someone could translate that documentary WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! In fact, I watched in greek popcorn (I didn't understand almost anything only a few words) and I laughted a lot with her face expressions and her funny side. Besides I would like to know those aspects of her music career because I work as songwriter and photographer here.

I'm really starting to grow the feeling of translating!hm...ok I'll see what I can do, just dont count on me!If I grow the appropriate appetite I'll do it!I promise you it's not easy to translate such a long thing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  MNMINAGE Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Derek wrote:I'm really starting to grow the feeling of translating!hm...ok I'll see what I can do, just dont count on me!If I grow the appropriate appetite I'll do it!I promise you it's not easy to translate such a long thing!

Ok Derek, don't worry if you can do it I'll appreciate it, but if you can't do it, it doesn't matter Wink I know is not very easy translate a long video because then you have to sync all subtitles with those videos etc. I used to translated some British or American series into Spanish.
MNMINAGE
MNMINAGE
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 401
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikos Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

We could split that documentary and share it to translate it if you want. I do not know how to make subtitles so the best I could do for that could be a text based on it.
Nikos
Nikos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 298

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Sorry for the bump. But I am really interested to get MTV EMA's Berlin interview translated. Or is it already translated? Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am

No it isn't but maybe it's time for me to translate it. I will give it a try tonight to see if I have the patience to do it. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down