Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen

2 posters

Go down

Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen Empty Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen

Post  Derek Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Helena Paparizou: "Det är comeback"

Helena Paparizou har under många år omgärdats av rykten om ett deltagande i Melodifestivalen. Hennes mellanakt i finalen 2012 var det första stora framträdandet på svensk mark under lång tid.

– Jag har tankar på att pendla mer fram och tillbaka och göra fler saker i Sverige – så I'm back! Så länge de vill ha mig, för det är alltid folket som väljer, sade hon då till svt.se/melodifestivalen.

När hon nu stod på scenen inför Pridepubliken som kvällens näst sista artist presenterade hon framträdandet tydligare som en svensk comeback.

Dessutom hade arrangörerna förberett en överraskning. Mitt under "Die For You" dök Shirley Clamp och Jenny "Velvet" Petersson upp på scenen på kör. Artisterna har ett förflutet som körsångerskor och stod båda bakom Helena på scenen i Eurovision Song Contest 2001.

– Inte nog med att det är comeback, jag fick en fantastisk överraskning också, sade en chockad Helena.

Interview by: Gustav Dahlander
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen Empty Re: Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen

Post  Miss KA Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:31 pm

is there any sentence inside which should make it to the PARIZ book, Derek?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen Empty Re: Interview on svt.se/melodifestivalen

Post  Derek Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Miss KA wrote:is there any sentence inside which should make it to the PARIZ book, Derek?
Well there is one quote that she has used a lot and in different contexts in her Greek interviews and she uses it here as well as a response to the question if she has returned to the Swedish music scene for real.
"As long they want me. After all it's always the people that choose/determine that."
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:is there any sentence inside which should make it to the PARIZ book, Derek?
Well there is one quote that she has used a lot and in different contexts in her Greek interviews and she uses it here as well as a response to the question if she has returned to the Swedish music scene for real.
"As long they want me. After all it's always the people that choose/determine that."
That's good, thanks. Might add this to the "me logia Elenika" section.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down