Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Videos

+43
Tedy
xruca
Marinos
Seva9
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Miranda
Ruben
J
paparizikos
Christinaki
John-Greek
gamze
Tiago
ellinoula
sonkur21
lorinnn_paparizoufan
anoula_serbia
samiamiditsi
Mr. Dolce
Miss KA
Radiowave
Lalore02
kristinaz
Martako!
Besamiculo
Sofia
pop_art
Panagiotis
Stathis
ralukamarya
sonya
Giannis
NiniaFresa
alene
Labros!
TinaCZ
Deniz
Brian Phillip
Derek
Efi Thodi
undiscoveredjsb
Akos Kirsch
Jovanna<3
47 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

General Videos - Page 10 Empty Re: General Videos

Post  Derek Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 am

This is not their video Pitbull. Αpparently it's the star.gr video rip..
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 am

Nikos Marianos (an Elena dancer in the past) talks about Elena among other things and praises her!
They also show rare sequences from the "50 years of Eurovision: Congratulations" performance

00.33-00.40 & 04.57

Last edited by Derek on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 am

Thanks for sharing Derek!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitbull Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Pitbull
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm

how to make a make-up as Helena's @ celebrity shooting '10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzZOGf5aSo
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:27 am

Derek wrote:Nikos Marianos (an Elena dancer in the past) talks about Elena among other things and praises her!
They also show rare sequences from the "50 years of Eurovision: Congratulations" performance

00.33-00.40 & 04.57
Thanks Derek to share this. He is cute.lol!
Do you know why Elena stopped dance with these dancers i think name of the balet is "Hell Yeah Dancers" or maybe i'm wrong. I really like the show they did together. number one
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 am

Tedy wrote:
Derek wrote:Nikos Marianos (an Elena dancer in the past) talks about Elena among other things and praises her!

00.33-00.40 & 04.57
Do you know why Elena stopped dance with these dancers i think name of the balet is "Hell Yeah Dancers" or maybe i'm wrong. I really like the show they did together. number one

Haha no problem. Very Happy
Yes this dance group was given the name "Hell Yeah Dancers" during Elena's summer tour 2008 when they accompanied her and they kept this name for Iera Odos 2008-09 too. They were choreographed by Fokas Evangelinos who was in charge of all of Elena's performances from 2004-2009 (Iera Odos). Then some of them left the team such as Nikos who left abroad for some time and worked with other famous artists such as Kylie, Alexandra Burke and Agnes while Elena hired another choreographer (and other dancers too) from L.A. (Chali Jennings) for her Thalassa People's stage show (summer 2009) and they have remained partners since. The line up of the dancers has changed a couple of times, with Chali and Courtney Parker only remaining the same. It's always like that with dance groups though. Each time a show ends some members either leave, or are "fired" in a way to work with other big artists such as Anna Vissi, Sakis Rouvas, Despina Vandi etc.. so that new dancers will audition and bring something fresher to the team. Keep Paparizouing!
It's a recycling process. One year they dance with Elena, the other year with x or y and so on but Elena seems to be satisfied with her current choreographer; Chali Jennings so I don't see her moving back to Fokas anytime soon (if ever..).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I really hope she will work with Fokas soon. His choreographies are awesome!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 am

Derek wrote:
Tedy wrote:

00.33-00.40 & 04.57

Haha no problem. Very Happy
Yes this dance group was given the name "Hell Yeah Dancers" during Elena's summer tour 2008 when they accompanied her and they kept this name for Iera Odos 2008-09 too. They were choreographed by Fokas Evangelinos who was in charge of all of Elena's performances from 2004-2009 (Iera Odos). Then some of them left the team such as Nikos who left abroad for some time and worked with other famous artists such as Kylie, Alexandra Burke and Agnes while Elena hired another choreographer (and other dancers too) from L.A. (Chali Jennings) for her Thalassa People's stage show (summer 2009) and they have remained partners since. The line up of the dancers has changed a couple of times, with Chali and Courtney Parker only remaining the same. It's always like that with dance groups though. Each time a show ends some members either leave, or are "fired" in a way to work with other big artists such as Anna Vissi, Sakis Rouvas, Despina Vandi etc.. so that new dancers will audition and bring something fresher to the team. Keep Paparizouing!
It's a recycling process. One year they dance with Elena, the other year with x or y and so on but Elena seems to be satisfied with her current choreographer; Chali Jennings so I don't see her moving back to Fokas anytime soon (if ever..).

Derek Thanks for the clarification. Keep Paparizouing!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm

No problem Tedy.
@ Labros: Maybe it's better if we remember him from his "glorious days". I don't know if he will still be good at it. He's getting older and some of his latest choreographies I've seen didn't left me impressed tbh.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Derek wrote:No problem Tedy.
@ Labros: Maybe it's better if we remember him from his "glorious days". I don't know if he will still be good at it. He's getting older and some of his latest choreographies I've seen didn't left me impressed tbh.
Oh really? To be honest I haven't seen any choreographies of him since he stopped working with Helena. So I just compared El's choreographies by Fokas back in 2005-2008 with the ones now and thought they were better back then. ;-)
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Labros! wrote:
Oh really? To be honest I haven't seen any choreographies of him since he stopped working with Helena. So I just compared El's choreographies by Fokas back in 2005-2008 with the ones now and thought they were better back then. ;-)

I see. I used to love Fokas's choreographies but he appeared to be repeating himself after some time. Now when it comes to Chali I am not highly satisfied by her latest dance routines for "Baby It's Over" but I love her "Diogenis Studio" choreographies.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:

I see. I used to love Fokas's choreographies but he appeared to be repeating himself after some time. Now when it comes to Chali I am not highly satisfied by her latest dance routines for "Baby It's Over" but I love her "Diogenis Studio" choreographies.
Her ''Diogenis Studio'' choreographies are great indeed. But the ''Fisika Mazi Tour'' and the ''Thalassa People's Stage'' ones disappointed me. No
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 am

Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Labros! wrote:
Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:

Her ''Diogenis Studio'' choreographies are great indeed. But the ''Fisika Mazi Tour'' and the ''Thalassa People's Stage'' ones disappointed me. No

I personally loved the dance routines to "So what" and "Proud Mary" from Thalassa and "Psaxno T A", "Dancing W M", "Treli Kardia", "Sweet Dreams", "Tou Erota To Aima", and the choreographies along with Onirama from the Summer tour. But I don't like that the stage looked so empty when she sang Gigolo, Mambo, The game of love and some other of her dance hits. Felt a little poor to me!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:

I personally loved the dance routines to "So what" and "Proud Mary" from Thalassa and "Psaxno T A", "Dancing W M", "Treli Kardia", "Sweet Dreams", "Tou Erota To Aima", and the choreographies along with Onirama from the Summer tour. But I don't like that the stage looked so empty when she sang Gigolo, Mambo, The game of love and some other of her dance hits. Felt a little poor to me!
Same here. I agree about the ''Psachno Tin Alitheia'', ''Treli Kardia'' and ''Sweet Dreams'' choreographies but El could dance a bit more. smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 pm

True, but I guess she didn't because she was on stage for so many hours (she's never been on any stage for that long I believe) so she would have been exhausted otherwise or even run out of breath.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 am

Derek wrote:True, but I guess she didn't because she was on stage for so many hours (she's never been on any stage for that long I believe) so she would have been exhausted otherwise or even run out of breath.
She stayed on stage for that long only at the concert in Athens, didn't she? At the other concerts the setlist was different I think. But still she sang so many songs so perhaps that was the case. ;-)
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 am

Marinos wrote:

What she says about Elena? Hope nice words...
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Ruben wrote:
Marinos wrote:

She says more or less the same as on the interview I told you about a few days ago. The only difference is that this another show and we also have it on video. Very Happy
In particular she thinks Elena is an idol/role model but not hers because she looks up to different artists. However she respects Elena as an artist, she thinks she is a goddess and will be happy to collaborate with her one day.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 am

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:
Marinos wrote:

She says more or less the same as on the interview I told you about a few days ago. The only difference is that this another show and we also have it on video. Very Happy
In particular she thinks Elena is an idol/role model but not hers because she looks up to different artists. However she respects Elena as an artist, she thinks she is a goddess and will be happy to collaborate with her one day.

Thanks Derek. She moderated her speech.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Marinos wrote:

Thank you Marino! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Marinos wrote:
Thanks! Keep Paparizouing!
What he said about Helena? Embarassed
btw he is very cute guy devilish
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am

He says that he had danced along with Elena @ Congratulations: 50 years of Eurovision in 2005 where Elena had taken the 4th place.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 am

I'm sure you'll all probably have seen this, but just in case:

UK advert for Clubland 10
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:29 am

what's this? I never saw this. thanks Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 am

No problem Very Happy I remember seeing the advert on TV but I can't remember seeing Elena at all haha!
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 am

Thanks! I have never seen it before! smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 am

Pandora wrote:I'm sure you'll all probably have seen this, but just in case:

Thanks for sharing. Never seen it before!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 am

Pandora wrote:I'm sure you'll all probably have seen this, but just in case:

Thanks!! Keep Paparizouing! I like other never saw this confuse
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Haha I didn't expect this! Glad to help Very Happy
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 am

"Ise I Foni" finally on HelenaPaparizouVEVO

Thanks to Stefi from Helena Paparizou Club.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 am

Derek wrote:"Ise I Foni" finally on HelenaPaparizouVEVO

Thanks to Stefi from Helena Paparizou Club.
Thanks!!!
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 am

Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 am

Thanks! I see they liked the photos at least Very Happy
I thought they gonna show a video about it Very Happy
anyway thanks!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 am

thanks smile

Akos Kirsch wrote:Thanks! I see they liked the photos at least Very Happy
I thought they gonna show a video about it Very Happy
anyway thanks!
me too! Very Happy Very Happy a sneak peak hehe
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 am

Thanks!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 am

Thanks Marino! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 am

is this guy serious

Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 am

Martako! wrote:is this guy serious

It's funny big grin
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 am

Martako! wrote:is this guy serious

I love that guy big grin big grin I think he had to disable comments because he kept getting abuse No
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLightinoursoul Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 am

I'm affraid, when i uploaded my cover of Na ksipnao kai na mai mazi sou and An isouna agapi, he uploaded his cover too.... jaja but is funny, he sings lots of songs
TheLightinoursoul
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520
<b>Location</b> Barcelona

http://helenapaparizouesp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:46 am

he's amazing! i've seen some of his 'covers' before, they all are wonderful! lol! lol! lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:49 am

Radiowave wrote:he's amazing! i've seen some of his 'covers' before, they all are wonderful! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! They are masterpieces in fact! rofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Tedy wrote:....

Why would anyone re-upload it on youtube? It's unnecessary imo as we are going to have the official video premiering in 2 days from now. The quality is horrible and the sound isn't syncd with video....
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 am

Check this video guys! VEry nice clip from Diogenis. Elena dancing on stage:)

Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Check this video guys! VEry nice clip from Diogenis. Elena dancing on stage:)

Was just about to share it. Thanks! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 am

This video was also shown on Mega TV's morning show (Proino Mou):

Watch @ 10.08
http://www.megatv.com/proinomou/default.asp?catid=21069

Thanks to Marinos for sharing!

Also available on youtube but without the introduction and commentary by the hosts and co-hosts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHS9J8oB5CU&feature=player_embedded

Thanks to EvaMar from Helena Paparizou Club
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next