Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album?

+8
AlexPz
Jessica
ekou
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Mr. X
Miss KA
Derek
12 posters

Go down

Which one of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album?

Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left2%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left7%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 7% 
[ 7 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left3%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left5%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 5% 
[ 5 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left8%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 8% 
[ 8 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left2%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left3%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left0%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left6%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 6% 
[ 6 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left6%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 6% 
[ 6 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left1%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left1%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left14%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 14% 
[ 14 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left0%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left8%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 8% 
[ 8 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left7%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 7% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left5%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 5% 
[ 5 ]
Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_left12%Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Bar_right 12% 
[ 12 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 100

Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Empty Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album?

Post  Derek Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 am

Which one(s) of her English songs (except for Mr. Perfect, Baby It's Over and Love Me Crazy which are more recent and would probably make the cut if an int. album is on the way) should be included on her (possible) upcoming english language album?
In other words which song(s) deserve a second chance in your opinion?
- Maximum number of options: Let's say 5 but it can be any number below that.
- Antique songs not included as Sony probably doesn't own the copyrights.

Once you vote please share your choice(s)! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Empty Re: Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album?

Post  Miss KA Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 am

let's get wild
mambo
it's gone tomorrow
teardrops
heroes

they really show her vocal abilities and I quite like the music/lyrics, so they all would be great bonus tracks. number one might be included, but it has been played so over and over that I think it shouldn't be in.

just realized i missed the light in our soul! didn't see it somehow but it should be included.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album? Empty Re: Which one(s) of her older English songs should be included on a possible upcoming international album?

Post  Derek Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 am

- The Light In Our Soul
- I Don't Want You Here Anymore
- It's Gone Tomorrow
- Teardrops
- Heroes

I also wouldn't mind the following:
- Seven Days
- The Game of Love (maybe a 2012 remix of the song)
- Mambo (maybe a 2012 remix of the song)
- Heart of Mine
- Dancing Without Music
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 am

None of these, cause she needs new songs, new dance, new music!!!! Only I accept in her next english album: Dancing without music, Love me crazy and Baby it's over.
Mr. X
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 am

Kypris Athina wrote:let's get wild
mambo
it's gone tomorrow
teardrops
heroes

they really show her vocal abilities and I quite like the music/lyrics, so they all would be great bonus tracks. number one might be included, but it has been played so over and over that I think it shouldn't be in.

just realized i missed the light in our soul! didn't see it somehow but it should be included.

You are allowed to vote for an extra song (TLIOS) if you want it desperately. I have activated the vote cancelling option.
We have very similar choices. The reason why I didn't include Mambo and My number one to my top-5 is actually the reason you mentioned. They have been overplayed. MNO is so associated with the year 2005, her ESC victory and the My Number One album/Euro edition that I don't want to see it anywhere but an anniversary album or a re-release of the album maybe in 2015 or 2025 ( lol! ) whereas Mambo has already been included in 2 albums, an EP and some CD singles released in various countries so I would only accept it being included with a different mix. Same with TGOL but only because I find its sound so "2006", not because it was overplayed. Actually it deserved a release back in 2006 just like Teardrops.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am

Mr. X wrote:None of these, cause she needs new songs, new dance, new music!!!! Only I accept in her next english album: Dancing without music, Love me crazy and Baby it's over.

Dancing without music is there on the list. You could have voted for only this one option. Wink
You can cancel your vote if you want.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 am

Derek wrote:
Dancing without music is there on the list. You could have voted for only this one option. Wink
You can cancel your vote if you want.

Ok, thank you!!
Mr. X
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm

The light in our soul
Mambo
Teardrops
Heroes
Dancing without music

These questions isn't easy. And I change my mind very easy. lol!
But today it is these songs I would include. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

ok here is my list:

My number one
OK
Let's get wild
Mambo
Teardrops
Heroes
It's gone tomorrow
Heart of mine
Seven days
Dancing without music
Tangled up in tears

IF they would wish to put older english songs of her then they should chose among these great songs.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  ekou Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:25 am

i LOVE 7 days,amazing song
ekou
ekou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 54

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 am

Heroes
Gigolo
Teardrops
Let's Get Wind
The Light In Our Soul

Mostly because i love them and everyone whom i show this likes it
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

My number one
It's gone tomorrow
Mambo
Gigolo
Teardrops
These are special songs for me, but any other songs from the list would be ok.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 pm

None. I would only accept BIO and Mr. Perfect. Maybe LMC.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am

Dancing Without Music
Tangled Up In Tears
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
3 is a Magic Number
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 am

Dancing Without Music, Baby It's Over, Love Me Crazy. The rest are too old.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Teardrops, mambo and gigolo.
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down