Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album

+29
Chris
Marinos
nikosbr
Siranos
gabimen
Angry Master League Nerd
PetraV
arinze
samiamiditsi
Moldienut
Christina Pariz
Jovanna<3
gamze
Dionisas
sonya
Lara
pop_art
Panagiotis
Labros!
Martako!
angiekok
Miss KA
Derek
Efi Thodi
Tiago
Radiowave
Akos Kirsch
Besamiculo
TinaCZ
33 posters

Go down

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left10%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 10% 
[ 9 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left35%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 35% 
[ 33 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left24%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 24% 
[ 22 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left10%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 10% 
[ 9 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left6%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 6% 
[ 6 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left13%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 13% 
[ 12 ]
Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_left2%Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 93

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Empty Which style of music should have Elena's International Album

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 am

What do you think,which style of music should have Elena's International Album.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Empty Re: Which style of music should have Elena's International Album

Post  TinaCZ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 am

dance/pop/rock
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Empty Re: Which style of music should have Elena's International Album

Post  Besamiculo Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 am

Laika
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 am

Mona Paparisa wrote:Laika

I was sure that you would say something stupid rofl You are a open book Tsouvli rofl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 am

Pop/rock with dance songs Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 am

Laika for a International Album??????? confuse
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 am

Pop-rock and a bit Greek Laika.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 am

I would love a Soul Album.But I believe she would make a Pop/Rock Album.With a Soul Album she could show that she has a great Voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 am

lol...I edited my post HOrgu:) With Laika I was joking only:)
Well I think with songs like Porta and I kardia sou petra - as a pop rock songs - she can show also that she can sing:)
Anyway I can't wait to hear her new stuff. smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:51 am

Pop-rock and one or two dance songs Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Efi Thodi Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 am

I think she should combine all styles.
Efi Thodi
Efi Thodi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1095
<b>Location</b> Ashdod, Israel

http://www.last.fm/user/Tali_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 am

I don't know if that would be positive. Her singles would fall into different styles probably and won't give a defined idea of her music...
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

Jason13 wrote:

I was sure that you would say something stupid rofl You are a open book Tsouvli rofl

If it's stupid why did you put it in the poll? loll
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 am

Mona Paparisa wrote:
Jason13 wrote:

If it's stupid why did you put it in the poll? loll

I can't see Laika in the poll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:21 am

"I WOULD DIE FOR" AN "ANTIQUE"(greek folk & eurodance) ALBUM!!!

..........ok now back to reality! tears
I would like something new and authentic, just hoping for something unexpected but very innovative and brilliant! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

a R&B and Soul inspired Pop-Rock album with a few Greek elements in some songs.

that description above I would also use to describe teardrops, the game of love (the live version from bingolotto for example), an ihes erthi pio noris and porta gia ton ourano.

Last edited by KyprisAthina on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:29 am

KyprisAthina wrote:a R&B and Soul inspired Pop-Rock album with a few Greek elements in some songs.

That sounds like Tina Turner+Beyonce+Whitney to me(excluding the Greek elements)! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 am

Derek wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:a R&B and Soul inspired Pop-Rock album with a few Greek elements in some songs.

That sounds like Tina Turner+Beyonce+Whitney to me(excluding the Greek elements)! lol!

and that's exactly what I want lol! but it still would be Helena, and none of the others.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 am

KyprisAthina wrote:
Derek wrote:

and that's exactly what I want lol! but it still would be Helena, and none of the others.

I've also expressed my interest in such project before since that's what she basically did as a teenager with Soul Funkomatics!( I hope I havent misspelled that).However I am not sure if she should launch an int.career with this style..
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  angiekok Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 am

pop/rock,i liked the sound in the last one.butit would be nice to have some songs with ethnic elements
angiekok
angiekok
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 am

R&B
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Pop/rock and dance
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Voted
Derek wrote:

Love them all!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Ande we can't forget her electropop song smile
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  pop_art Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 am

Pop/Rock
Dance/Pop
Soul
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:48 am

soula nad r&B
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  sonya Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:56 am

Pop/rock - this style really suits her.
sonya
sonya
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 299
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 am

lareczka wrote:soula nad r&B

Who is soula nad?
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionisas Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 am

Mona Paparisa wrote:
lareczka wrote:soula nad r&B

Who is soula nad?

Maybe she ment "Soul and R&B" confuse

Pop/Rock - definitely.
Dionisas
Dionisas
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  gamze Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

pop
pop/rock
greek style
gamze
gamze
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 740
<b>Location</b> in yucelland

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

pop/rock i love it
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Which style of music should have Elena's International Album Empty HELENA PAPARIZOU INTERNATIONAL ALBUM

Post  Christina Pariz Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

POP - ROCK - DANCE...!!! Keep Paparizouing!
Christina Pariz
Christina Pariz
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 3
<b>Location</b> Greece,Crete

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 am

In my opinion I think a combination of any which suits her style and voice. Greek style is a big no no.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  samiamiditsi Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Pop and rock...
samiamiditsi
samiamiditsi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 587
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 8:13 pm

I would love anything she will do but may be it's high-time to record a Greek-style album ? Don't know for sure
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  PetraV Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Anonymous wrote:What do you think,which style of music should have Elena's International Album.
Pop/Rock
PetraV
PetraV
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 62
<b>Location</b> Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon May 31, 2010 7:08 am

Pop / Rock / Dance or what she thinks it's better.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  gabimen Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am

Pop, Greek Style and Pop/Rock!

Actually i like all of her styles!
gabimen
gabimen
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 107
<b>Location</b> Madrid,Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 am

Damn, even if she deicdes to go Black Metal, it would be great!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Pop / Rock suits her very well so she could keep it up ,laika songs I'd rather leave for the live performances ,personally I'm enjoying greek folk but its not suitable for all thats a fact
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 am

Nick Markakis wrote:Damn, even if she deicdes to go Black Metal, it would be great!

Oh no, here comes Tsouvli posting a Elena pic in corpse paint.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  nikosbr Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Pop/rock i think suits her most.
nikosbr
nikosbr
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 am

Poppppppppp!!!!
Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

I voted for Dance/pop & RnB!!!!!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

Dance/Pop
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 am

Pop-rock!
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:39 am

i think pop-rock is the best because people are getting tired of pop dance songs i think
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 am

Jessica wrote:i think pop-rock is the best because people are getting tired of pop dance songs i think

Surely agree!Personally I would like to promote generally sounds that we used to hear from her all of these years(pop-rock,ballads,alternative and some pop dance sounds like ''The game of love'').
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down