Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina

+5
Radiowave
Pandora
Stathis
Gagi
Samuel
9 posters

Go down

Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina Empty Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina

Post  Samuel Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 am

Information about artist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Zilli

Earlier information:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina Empty Re: Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Nina Zilli will represent Italy 2012:

Song is not really chosed, but can be this song Per Siempre
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina Empty Re: Italy 2012: Nina Zilli - L'Amore è Femmina

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 am

Per Sempre is the song she will sing.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 am

i don't like it Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 am

Much better than the last year's song
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 am

Stathis wrote:Much better than the last year's song

Also what I think.

I wonder how they could get such good place last year.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:49 am

after a lot of years they appeared again and i think they give them good place to stay in competition
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Italy have chosed to change the song that will represent Italy 2012, instead of the song Per Sempre the song will be L'Amore È Femmina.

Do you think it was a good move to change from Per Sempre to this song?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

Yes cause i find it more catchy but i dont think that it will be a big threat for Euphoria
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm

I am not 100% sure but I believe I prefer the new version!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Italy is my favourite this year. smile
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu May 03, 2012 3:27 am

Do you understand Italian? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu May 03, 2012 4:09 am

I like this song a lot!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:Do you understand Italian? smile
Was that to me? If it was, then no. No
If she nails it on the night she has a really good chance! cheers
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Yes, you. smile
I though if you understood the lyrics and maybe a big part of the good is in the lyrics. Like with Finlands song this year. (Pernilla Karlsson - när jag blundar). I like Finlands song but people that doesn't understand Swedish, do mostly not like it I guess. Because the lyrics is so important in the song.

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

I love this song, it's really cool!
Lipstick
Lipstick
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 49
<b>Location</b> Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Yes, you. smile
I though if you understood the lyrics and maybe a big part of the good is in the lyrics. Like with Finlands song this year. (Pernilla Karlsson - när jag blundar). I like Finlands song but people that doesn't understand Swedish, do mostly not like it I guess. Because the lyrics is so important in the song.
I like Finland's song because of the melody and the way she sings it gently. smile
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 am

Incredible,there is really music on youtibe which is not blocked for germany. Had just seenthe preview in the semifinal and came here to check the full version. Love it!!!hope Italy will reach a good place. I was happy to see them becoming number 2 last year. The song was not so much my style but it was a "quality song". A song made for being music, and not made for winning eurovision. I would like more countries to pick their songs like this.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 am

That (out of love) is a bit irritating though as some people might think it's a translation of the title lol! love the title however, shold pay some attention to the rest of the lyrics. I guess the outta love is somewhere in there, lol Keep Paparizouing!

Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 am

During the show they showed all six countries that already was qualified for final. They showed Italy and she sang in English? :O
Didn't though they would do that. But I liked the song more after that.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed May 23, 2012 5:54 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:During the show they showed all six countries that already was qualified for final. They showed Italy and she sang in English? :O
Didn't though they would do that. But I liked the song more after that.

Probably they only have an english music video. No idea. Maybe it will be mixed, english/italian...? Anyway, i am sure i will love her performance.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 am

I hope it all will be in English, better that way. And it sounded pretty good then.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Italy had together with Serbia the best Song.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 pm

I was very disappointed when I heard that Italy sings in english. How can you possibly sing in english having so beautiful and melodic language as italian as native language? Very Happy
anyway, they had great song =)
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Volkova wrote:I was very disappointed when I heard that Italy sings in english. How can you possibly sing in english having so beautiful and melodic language as italian as native language? Very Happy
anyway, they had great song =)

Because more people understand the song and maybe likes it more? smile
I think it got a better result now then it would get if the song would be in Italian.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Mon May 28, 2012 10:27 pm

I think just the opposite, italian would make song more unique, and I think people mostly like italian language. I think for eurovision it's all about the melody and how catchy or outstanding the song is, rather than about language.
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm

But think this.

A good song, good melody and catchy. On Italian.
A good song, good melody and catchy. On English.

If these songs would compete, then I think many would vote on the one they understand. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 am

It depends of a person, I for example would prefer italian version, and I don't think I'm the only one.
I said many times that it's boring that everyone sings in english, it would be so much more interesting and unexpected if every country had a song in its own language, I'm sure that in this case not only UK or Ireland would win every year just because they would have songs in english and people would understand them smile
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

well it was a mixture of both languages. I think the english lyrics actually bring out the song's characteristics better. probably they had written the english version before the italian one.

I adore her album!!!

Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:16 am

^So the album is really good? I thought about downloading it...
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Volkova wrote:^So the album is really good? I thought about downloading it...

I love it. All songs are uploaded to youtube, just listen to them there. My favourites next to the esc one are the first 3 tracks of the album, per le strade, per sempre, una notte. But I also love the others.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

ok, thanks! I'll check them out!
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down